lost only 4 lbs in 1 week

nabeela

hello every 1 just wanted to ask wat is it that im doing i thoughtt i would do better than this as i was told u could lose up to 10lbs:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

yes but not going to well to be honest i did cheat on the first two days then cc said to go on the 3shakes and a meal but i still feel really hungry i dont knw if i just should stop the whole thing

yes but not going to well to be honest i did cheat on the first two days then cc said to go on the 3shakes and a meal but i still feel really hungry i dont knw if i just should stop the whole thing

4lbs is a pretty good loss sweetie!!

I found the first few days the hardest too -- I think it is such a shock going from having food to just shakes!

The best advice I can give you is just to stick with it and maybe get into a routine with your shakes.

I found that by splitting the packs in half I could have 6 shakes a day instead of just three, and loaded a couple of them up with loads of ice so it was like a McDonalds thick shake. That made things easier. I also try and plan for my weakest times (when OH is having lovely smelling food!)

I've not been perfect by any stretch of the imagination since I started, but I AM 22lbs better off than just under a month ago.

Another thing to maybe do is to look at whether you are really hungry or if you are just frustrated because food is 'forbidden' and you want it?

If you can get yourself into ketosis it helps. And drink lots of water too (guilty of not drinking as much as I should, and that's when the tummy monster comes calling!)

At the end of the day sweetie, whether you do the diet or not is entirely up to you. I have faith that you will see some really good results but you need to stick with it.

And you can always come on here -- I think people on here are so lovely and supportive.

Lots of good luck your way! :hug99:

I split 2 of my shakes in half, so I could have little and often. I think that really helped me with the hunger today!
I also had a soak in the bath whilst everyone else ate, so I wouldn't feel tempted.

I think it depends on a number of factors, you can lose big week one, but it would then even out to 3 or 4 lbs per week for the average CD dieter, or 14lbs per month.

Do you have much weight to lose?

thank u for ur help i will do the half shakes and see how i go. i just did the ketosis test and it was very light pink meaning iam going in to the stage which is really motivating.

if i have the 200cal meal wat could i have

Once in ketosis you should find the hunger easier to deal with, although your brain might keep telling you want to eat which is a bit of a challenge at times, but your stomach should be nice and quiet.

The trick is to make sure that you drink lots of water all day, that really helps me, and if for some reason I can't drink much water one day, I find that I feel really hungry.

You are doing really well and I am sure it will get easier if you stay in ketosis.

Back