Lost the plot !!!!!

dimrie

:asskick:Lost the plot this week but am going to class this morning to face the music then start afresh.Was going to take a holiday week but it would have been an even bigger gain next week.I am expecting a gain of about 4lbs or more.

Diane :wave_cry:

Hi Diane. At least if you face the scales now, you can get it over and done with and concentrate on plan 100% and get the gain and more off for next week.
You may find it isnt as bad as you thought.
Fingers crossed for you.

x

Hi Diane. At least if you face the scales now, you can get it over and done with and concentrate on plan 100% and get the gain and more off for next week.
You may find it isnt as bad as you thought.
Fingers crossed for you.

x

Brilliant advice Mrs V, can only echo that a lot of the time the gain isn't as bad as what we think, I once avoided a weigh in for two weeks thinking I had piled it on, then when I did pluck up the courage it was 'only' 2.5lbs, but the amount of worrying that I'd done in thinking that it was going to be 10lbs or something was just ridiculous! :rolleyes: We always feel like we have put loads on when we fall off the wagon as our mood drops so quickly, we retain more water and start bloating, things stop fitting as easily and we feel just so uncomfortable and down. This usually happens within about three days so its best to remember that even if you've fallen off for two days, try as hard as you can to jump back on plan again to avoid that third-day crash, as once you hit that it is so much harder to get out of it in time for weigh-in. Have wasted so many weeks without realising all this! So much of the success of SW and any 'diet' is all in our heads, we shoot ourselves down without even knowing it.

Good luck with today, just come home from that weigh-in and write out a massive plan of action for this week. Most of all learn from your fall-off and remember how rubbish it made you feel xx

Its all about being honest and true to ourselves and going and facing the music on the scales is the right thing to do hun. No good sweeping it under the carpet and pretending its not there. Deep breath, take it on the chin girl, then put it behind you and move on with a clear conscience. You never know, it might not be as bad as you are expecting. Good luck.xx

Worse than I thought,have gained 6lbs OUCH but am going to give it 100% and do EE as usually do red and green.CM was brilliant.

Diane

Back