Lost the plot!!!! :-(

SJH1985

Well I've well and truly fallen off the wagon today and I literally haven't stopped eating!!! Hangover munchies are the devil!!!!

Not gonna mope about it though, tomorrow is a new day and I've got till Saturdays weigh in to work my backside off...... I usually go to class on a Thursday but I'm working, kinda glad as it gives me an extra couple of days to rectify the damage done today :)

Why oh why do I do this???? Taking my tush to the gym straight after work tomorrow :)

Hope everyone has had a good weekend and managed to stay on track much better than me!!!!! :) Xxxxxx

How many pro points have you eaten!? The main thing you recognise is that you have fallen off the wagon and you are ready to climb back on. It's not too late too get some water down you, get an exercise DVD on, burn some calories off and a nice bath before bed time! If you're ready for bed or busy, then just promise yourself tomorrow is going to be a much better day! :) Everyone falls off the wagon now and again (Wednesday is my munchies day haha!) so I wouldn't worry about it :)

Last edited:
No idea how many pro points I've had today.......woops!!!! Just sorted my breakfast and lunch out for work tomorrow and I'm ready to get back on track ASAP!!!!

I've also made a batch of 0PP tomato soup for the coming week..... Operation skinny is recommending tomorrow :) May even dig out my shred DVD :) Xxxx

Now that is a healthy attitude :happy096: Dieting is hard!! Otherwise we would all be the size we want without the need to diet :rolleyes: You have exactly the right approach. You recognise that you ate more than you should have but are prepared to eat right and exercise to pull it back. That is completely normal and the way most people live their lives...it's all about balance.

Sooooo....no guilt, no beating yourself up. Be proud of being strong enough to identify when you have eaten more than you should and congratulate yourself for being ready to do something about it. (I am feeling sooo positive today I think I need pompoms lol) xxxx

why don't you try to assess the damage by attempting to count what you've eaten today? You can try using the same strategy I used on the Christmas week. I actually POINTED my Xmas, St Stevens day and day after, when I had whopping 72 (which included 3 chocolate bars and 4 chocolate kimberleys), 58 (which included a slice of Baileys' filled chocolate cake!) and 38 points. I added the points I should have in a week (26x7+49=231), I've subtracted the propoints I've already had (168) and I divided the rest by the days I had left (63/4=15.75). I know the points weren't much every day, but I had indulged too much at Xmas so my body was still bloated because of that, it wasn't too difficult. I filled up with vegetables during those days, did a LOT of exercise (I gained around 48 activity points!) and I managed to finish the week with having had 234pp, which was only 3pp over the ones I should have had in the week. That by the way was my glass of champagne at midnight on NYE, so TECHNICALLY it was the following week (past midnight on Jan 1 :D). I managed to LOSE 100g that week!!! Which isn't much (let's say I blew my nose better LOL) but STS on the Xmas week is just AMAZING as a result!

Pity that then I undid all my hard work by scoffing my face when I was in Italy the following week... but I've gone back on track immediately and am now lower in weight than what I was before Xmas :) I can't resist Italian Xmas food... ;)

Fully back on track today and had a great workout at the gym after work, feeling much more motivated today and far less bloated now that TOTM is over!!!! Target weight here I come!!!! :) .......... No hangover wanted this weekend to avoid having the munchies again :) Xxxx

Back