Lost!

Karazykat07

Silver Member
Week 5 of this diet now and i have totally lost my way. We have had a really bad sickness bug here the past week and now we are all feeling better it's like i can't get back into the zone.
Started 100% again yesterday but in the evening it all went completely wrong again.
Starting another 100% effort today but really struggling mentally.
Ok, now i can sit and read this over and over hopefully i will see how pathetic and stupid it looks and get my backside back in gear :(:(

Hiya, forget yesterday, dont dwell on it, look at it as a well deserved break after being ill and try and focus on today and the future. Some days will be a struggle and others will be a doddle but what keeps me going is my goal and the fact that for the first time in years I have control of my weight. Try and keep yourself occupied in the evenings, save your daily jobs for the evening or grab a good book, just keep yourself busy and the time will fly by.

Good luck

Hiya, it is not pathetic nor stupid, I was the same last night if it is any consolation, 1 bag of maltesers, 1 bag of choc buttons and 2 bags of crisps, just felt hungry and couldn't help myself, today is a new day and I am starting afresh, that is what you must do, don't dwell on yesterday just take one day at a time, we all have little blips it is part of the journey.............. good luck and start again today x

Karazykat07 said:
I made no mention of food at all and made sure i didn't.

No you didn't but someon else did. If you look at the post above eclipses there's mention of crisps and chocolate

Karazykat07 said:
Week 5 of this diet now and i have totally lost my way. We have had a really bad sickness bug here the past week and now we are all feeling better it's like i can't get back into the zone.
Started 100% again yesterday but in the evening it all went completely wrong again.
Starting another 100% effort today but really struggling mentally.
Ok, now i can sit and read this over and over hopefully i will see how pathetic and stupid it looks and get my backside back in gear :(:(

Only just seen your post hun. Hope your feeling better and have managed to get back on track. Unfortunately us girlies gave to contend with hormones as well as food demons so it can get doubly hard at times. Keep strong and focus on the end goal xx

Today's another day Kate. You are not alone, I had an awful week last week & ended up having an added meal in the evenings as i just couldn't stay on track. Today its a new week & I feel ready to go back on t/s. Sometimes we just need a bit of a break. Good luck this week x

No you didn't but someon else did. If you look at the post above eclipses there's mention of crisps and chocolate

Sorry, my fault, am fairly new to this and didn't realise that you are not allowed to detail food in this section :cry:

Back