Lost

Lola

Anyone watching the new series? Best show ever!

One thing that is driving me mad, as Im not sure if Im remembering correctly or if im getting mixed up with heroes lol

The grey haired lady, who Ben went to see, who looked like she was plotting the coordinates of the island, Has she been in an episode before? was she in one of Desmonds flashbacks to London where she was showing him predictions of the future? Something about a building collapsing on top of a man with i think it was red shoes on. Or am i going completely insane :Dlol

Ah just found out she was in the jewellery shop, warning Desmond not to buy an engagement ring for Penny.

But still pretty sure she was in another episode, I think when she was showing Desmond you cant change peoples fate ie keepin Charlie alive :confused:

Think she is the scientists mum, judging by last nights episode. Desmond is going to look for her in Oxford, and she can tell him something important.

I am so glad Lost is back!

owwww I love LOST. I love Jack, I love Sawyer, No I love Jack, No its Sawyer. How fab to be Kate!! Choices choices.

Yep I thought Old lady was likely to be scientists mum...or even Bens!! She was in Desmonds flashback...she's obviously important.

Can't wait til Sunday. Roll on weekend.

do you mean the grey haired lady in the butchers shop, that Ben went to visit when he had Lockes body ? is she Daniels mum?

I can't remember where Ben went to see her, but it was the same lady who was in the jewellery shop. We are guessing its Daniels mum....we'll have to wait and see how it pans out.

NOT the one in the butcher's shop but YES the one who predicted the building collapse ... I think she's the Mum too xx

Can't agree there sss!! Sawyer's cheeky smile, dimples .... everything really **big sigh** (if only I was 30 years younger!!! ;))

owww last weeks Lost was one of the best yet. We are starting to get answers. I knew that little old bun lady was an important character. I wonder how Ben got beat up, how Hurley got to know about the flight and why Sayid was arrested and put on a plane to Guam and the helicopter pilot has turned up flying the airliner. VERY INTERSTING.

I was thinking that maybe Ben got beat up trying to get to Penny. Remember how he threatened Whitmore that he'd kill Penny in retaliation for his daughter being killed. Maybe....what do you think?

Still cannot decide...Jack - Sawyer - Jack - Sawyer....oh forget about it why choose...I'll have them both;)!!

last weeks episode was fantastic.. I think the writers want you to think that Penny was Bens target but I dont think it was. Infact I think that Ben got the hiding so it could be Desmond or even Sayid that maybe beat him up. Hopefully we will get some more answers soon. There are some very interesting theories about Penny so I dont reckon they would kill her off (not yet anyway).

Also Jin in the Dharma suit????? WTF.

I think I would marry Jack but sh*g Sawyer. (I want my cake and eat it !!!)

The van was brand spanking new so they must be in the 70's which makes me think that maybe the island is still jumping around. Maybe the others have not made it on the island....for whatever reason. Bun lady said the result would be unpredictable!! I love it.

p.s I agree with the marry/sh*g situation. Good call hun!!!

so we have seen the back of the statue now, seems like we are heading towards egyptian mythology what with the hierologyphics (sp?) as that looked like a statue of a greek god to me. anubis, tawaret or horus (are the ones fans have suggested it could be?). what did everyone else think about it?

Couldn't get my head around the significance of the statue. So we know now they are in the 70's, but where are the others (as in others on the plane, not others others)???

well Jack, Hurley and Kate along with Jin, Sawyer, Juliet and Miles are in 1974, I dont yet understand the significance of them being in the 70s. They obviously have to be there for some reason. There is talk that Juliet's recruitment to the island was significant as she needed to be there to deliver Amys baby (possibly ethan?). The real headscrew is that it was Richard Alpert and Ethan who recruited her (I think!). Does Richard not age becuase he lives on the island?

Not sure when Ben, Locke, Ceaser or the other plane passengers are.. hopefully we will find out soon.

Have to say that this season has been really bl00dy good. Shame we have to wait 2 weeks for the next eppy though :(

I didn't know it was two weeks....now I'm sad!!

I agree hun, this season has been fantastic. I don't want it to finish.

Back