lotions and potions....

woof

Alway see the love x
Mornings!!!
Just wondered if any1 is using "firming cream" on the body? If so, whats it like and is it doing what it say`s on the tin?

As we shift the weight, maybe our skin needs alittle help to "suck" back! To help appear smooth and tight......

Not only the body but the face and neck...

Any tips are most welcome :D

Woofy X

Oh good thread Woofy. Would love to see what people are using.

I have been using Bio Oil on my body, but been a bit remiss with doing this lately. Must get back to it. Not sure if it works but I know lots of people have sworn by it during pregnancy.

I use Clinique moisturiser for my face and neck. Have done for years. Recently I got some free samples of a clinque product called moisure surge and I really like that also. I put it on under my moisturiser.

well being a beauty therapist means im a total product tart:eek:
ive used gatinues defi lift cream for the last 2 years since loosing 8 stone my face looked somewhat less firm erm .... allot less firm :p its meant for 45 -50 + but its done wonders for the tone of my skin. going back to something for my age range now that my tones better .
i also had ionithithermie for my wobbly bod , it uses electrical stimuli and potent serums and creams to fight cellulite and tone up massively. its quite a pricey and a salon treatment but its just the best (in my opinion) to really tone up post weight loss .
bio oil is fab too . but have to say regular exercise is the best way to tighten skin as its also toning up the underlying muscle tissue , giving a much taughter frame xxxxill stop now else ill just go on and on about different products and treatments :eek:

thats great advice... i love products too!
i am using karin herzog range on my face - although i never really considered that faces would lose tone with weight loss - so i will carry on with that! been using boi oil for a while on my tum but i fear that it is probably beyond help (my littlest son was a very big newborn :eek:)! i think the bio oil has helped with stretch marks though!
i am worried about my arms too so will perhaps put bio on them too!!
sarah x

8 stone!!!!!!!! :) :)

I used a firming lotion, but I can't recall what it was called (useful huh?) Slimline or something. It made my skin really soft, but no firmer. I am going to look out for that bio. I am a product tart too!

Anyone heard of Adonia Leg Tone Serum? It does wonderful things to cellulite in 9 seconds. £63 quid though, and posted from the USA. My bottle should be here next week :) It got a good review in the paper, and seems like it really does work, I will let you all know though.

I use Aldi ( yes i did say Aldi)
day and night cream and eye cream and dove ( the purple bottle) for older skin for my body!

<<<< Is off to buy some, Bio Oil!
Ive so many lotions and really just need to stick to 1 proper routine..

Woofy X

I like Bio Oil as it doesn't leave you feeling all greasy.

Sukie, will be picking your brains about which treatments to have when I am super slim. I am going to treat myself to some pampering as a reward.

It's a date!

I use bio oil when i can be bothered!! lol

As for my face, i am yet to regulary use something, i change and miss days ..

I am looking for a face cream for 30+ to stop wrinkles (or slow them down) With spf in to protect my skin, and it must very mousterising as my forehead is very dry!

Any suggestions?

Will you bring me flowers and lowcarb choccy`s :D

Hee Hee

Woofy X

Only if you can morph into a 6ft male hunk by that time!

I use bio oil when i can be bothered!! lol

As for my face, i am yet to regulary use something, i change and miss days ..

I am looking for a face cream for 30+ to stop wrinkles (or slow them down) With spf in to protect my skin, and it must very mousterising as my forehead is very dry!

Any suggestions?

I find the secret is to visit the counters in John Lewis or Debenhams and get samples. I spent ages finding one that suited my skin. Clinique suits me, but doesn't suit my sisters. I also like Origins.

Hee Hee... We will find 1 when we are out, pet!!! 6" Dark hair! Dark chocolate button eyes!... and a tight sexy bum! MMmmmm Yummy!

Nawty Woofy X

Nothing, because I'm beautiful as I am. I deserve me, I'm the bestest there is

Back