lotions and potions....

They do some great deals on the trains these days Ditzee!!

I always drive too, but have used the train to get to the NEC a few times and only cost £6 return with an advance booking! Bargain!

Sarah and I could get on the train then pick up on the way.. Ditzee, Rach then onto, Sukie......

Woofy X

Yay, and Woofy can lead the cocktail drinking......

god youve all been plotting up a storm while ive been buying mindless crap on ebay :D
rach has family in this town too :0) whitehaven is in the back of beyond mind :0) but i have a huge house LOL!!!
theres some fab spa hotels and a centre parcs with a big spa close by if we ever really did it :0)can you imagine , we cld have a big mud bath and oink ourselves silly :0)

Yeah thats the good thing with trains.... vodka!
i love train jouneys , usually take a bottle or two of bubbly for the ride :0) can get up to alsorts on the trains :0):eek:

where's the centre parks? Keswick? Yep I am definitely inski, is easy for me on train once moved too, birmingham, carlisle, wh. Abt 3hrs have already checked that out for family visiting purposes. Ooh how exciting.. Now we just how to find out where jim lives so we can kidnap him. Lol. Xx

lol poor jim ,hed die off with us lot :p
centre parcs is in penrith its the old oasis , 5 mins drive from the town , there is also underscar hotel/spa and another one at keswick

Back