Lots of people getting married

Wow, that isn't long at all....you must be sooooo excited xx

yeah i am - got some other stuff going on as well - but once thats all sorted then i can chill out and get excited......!!!! I will need the honeymoon i can tell ya! hahahaha xxx

Leapfrog are you super excited? xxx

yeah i am - got some other stuff going on as well - but once thats all sorted then i can chill out and get excited......!!!! I will need the honeymoon i can tell ya! hahahaha xxx

Leapfrog are you super excited? xxx
Not yet, I'm just cool - my OH says laid back! It's a very small, informal affair. We both finish work tomorrow for 3 weeks and then family start to arrive from the 13th August. We get married on Tuesday 16th. The only reason we're not getting married on the Saturday is because it's the 13th. OH's family couldn't understand my reluctance lol.

Your venue looks fab - don't tell me Mr Ellebear is leading you up the garden path :D

Thanks Leapfrog - its a nice boutiquey hotel....very individual, and really cool :) we have the whole place exclusive for our wedding and the hotel rooms are gorgeous! *(the bridal suite has an infinity bath.....i had never seen one before and was sold at this point!!!) lols! xxxx

Back