Lots of reasons...

Bananas I am very lucky to have a salon near me where they do all the training so they are brilliant. My friend had it done in another salon and was so disappointed. I wish I had before pictures but my brows look so nice compared to before x

Great loss! Well done you. Keep at it. What are HD brows? Sounds interesting...

Louise24 said:
I'm ok thanks hun, dreading this weekend though.. Am off for 2 days and going to struggle to keep busy. How about you? X

Yes good thanks. Just hosted a dinner party and managed to stay on track, so quite happy with myself x

iwillbethinagain said:
Great loss! Well done you. Keep at it. What are HD brows? Sounds interesting...

Thank you. HD brows use 7 steps to the perfect brow! I love the way it's makes my brows so defined. X

So another good day. Had egg for breakfast which I really enjoyed, not normally a massive fan of them. Had friends round and even baked some biscuits but wasn't tempted. Looking forward to another 100% week x

So nearly through another day and that means another day closer to being happy with my weight. Went to the gym this morning and found it easier than last week x

Bananas said:
Great progress :). I'm trying to up my exercise too sometimes I find it easy other times u just can't do anything

I researched exercise and VLCD yesterday and there is such conflicting advise. I want to remain in the habit of exercising so I don't want to give it up.

3 people commented me on how nice I looked and 2 of them were teenagers! I think all the water has made me look healthier. I must learn to be more graceful when accepting compliments as laughing in peoples faces maybe isn't the best approach.
X

Managed another night of cooking rubbish food for teenagers! So glad I only have to do it once a week. Just had a can of coke zero it keep me on the straight and narrow.

I keep thinking about how I will feel on holiday if I stay as I am. If I stay on track I could lose 5 to 6 stone and I know it will make a huge difference.

X

Back