Lots of weight to loose

Afternoon :wavey:

Had to go to the job centre this morning :cry: walked to and from town again and i actually enjoyed it the sun was shining but there was a lovely breeze in the air and i wasn't so red faced when i got home :clap:

My glasses keep slipping down my nose so i guess i must be loosing some weight from my face and also a pair of trousers that fitted but weren't that comfy are now comfy and big around my legs :D

When i went to the job centre it was for a group meeting with a bunch of other people and we got taken to a room and the chairs had arms :eek::eek: i did nearly faint :faint2: but my bum did fit in quiet comfortably im not sure if they were a bit bigger than others i have sat in before or my butts a bit smaller :8855: i can't wait for the days of not worrying about something so stupid :D

Should really get on the Kinect but i am going to have a browse on ebay with a cuppa then get on there.

Hope everyones having a good day :)

Afternoon :D

I am into my 4th week of WW woo hoo :party0049: i am going to have a pancake tonight with sweetner and lemon juice can't wait yummy :lemon:

I am going to brave the chilly weather and take the dog for a walk then come home and have a nice hot cuppa or maybe warm up with half hour on the Kinect i shall see how long the walk takes :)

You are doing fab! and staying on course :)

Yay to the clothes feeling looser..it's working!

I can relate to the chair scenario, I was doing the chair worry everywhere I went :eek: would I fit?, would it break? :eek: :eek: looking forward to having that particular worry and fear taken away one day ;)

enjoy walking with your dog, good exercise for both of you :D

have a good day.

Anybody whos interested i have a diary in the members only section, i shall now be posting my rambling there :D

Back