Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Well done Dixie thats great ;-)

Caroline I want just dance I think it would be a funny way to lose weight do you use the balance board or just the controllers?

xxx

Thanks everyone!

I am just off to google the cost of 'Lets Dance' - that sounds fun. The downstairs neighbours may not be so thrilled - tee hee!!

Dickiec xx

Mrs H, I don't have the board so just the controllers! Bought my friends daughter the Michael Jackson Thriller wii dance game for Christmas and that's hilarious (if you like Michael Jackson!!!)

I think Im going to have to pursued my Fiance to buy me that hehe I wanna dance myself thin
xxx

Todays food diary
Breakfast
Banana and a yogurt
morning snack
2 satsumas
Lunch
wholemeal pitta with ham ,salad and 1 tbsp of waistline dressing 1 syn
apple
Dinner
Chilli beef stir fry and noodles
Im so full and looking forward to tomorrows weigh in. My scales dont work so cant see if I have lost any (the battery ran out and because I dont want to be weighing myself obsessively I havent replaced it lol)

xxx

I have Just Dance. I bought it on Amazon for £14.99, but I think it is the same price on play.com. You don't need the balance board, or a dance mat. It's really good fun and quite exhausting if you do lots of dances one after the other. The scoring is a bit hit and miss. Up to four dancers can play and compete, with each having a wii remote.

Hi everyone hope you are all having a good day. Mine is getting better had to go to the docs to get stronger painkillers which have finally kicked in.
Heres my food diary today
weetabix skimmed milk
coffee
scrambled egg
2 pieces of wholemeal toast (Syn value anyone?)
pear
banana
old fashioned corned beef quich (4 syns?)
Salad toms cue, lettuce
water about a litre.
yogurt
All comments and advice welcome.
thanks everyone. Taffy

Thank you all for your ideas, looks like we all agree on the bread! My breakfast ended up like this :- fruit, muller and a Alpen light crumbled on top, thought I could have the other alpine at break at work with my coffee, but ....... I was still stuffed so alpen stayed in my drawer :)

Thanks for the idea yummy yummy yum yum xx

Hi all
i've got about 5 stone to loose, lose 3lbs this week restarted SW from home, also doing just dance for wii daily (with curtains closed lol).

Hi all,

I hope you don't mind me joining in, I have been doing sw now since the 1st of April and have managed to lose over 7 stone so far but I still have at least 10 to go. Just wanted to wish everyone good luck and it's well worth it once you get going. I just need to get back to basics after christmas!!

I love wii dance too and the wii fit, its nice to have some sort of excerise that is fun to!!

Welcome everyone seeme like some people are having lots of fun with the dancing i am very jealous!! Just walking is an effort. My sister wants me to go to Zumba when i get better anyone tried it.? Mind you the thought of my belly wombly around like a giant jelly doesn't get me searching out my dancing shoes!!LOL Maybe when i am fitter and thinner .

Hi guys.... room for a (not so) little one? Have read through this thread and you have all been such an inspiration, both with your fab losses and your menu ideas. I will be joining my nearest class next Tuesday evening and would like to lose 7-8 stone. I will not be starting the plan until then, however, I will be keeping an eye on the thread until then. Good luck to all and I hope to join you by being 8lbs lighter by the end of January (2nd WI will be 1st of February). This should be possible with this amount to lose.

Cheers

xx

Hi everyone!!
Was real busy today so haven't had a chance to post!!! The big weigh in is tomorrow but I'm not feeling like I lost weight anything!! But please god!!!! My wedding rings which were a struggle to get on each morning are getting a little easier!! So who knows!!
Madtaff thank god u got stronger painkillers!! U really needed them!!
I did ok again today. Still have done no exercise! Will have to get into gear next week!!
I made a beef goulash tonite!! Was delicious, even my husband agreed for once and cleared his plate!! Totally syn free!!!
Welcome all newcomers!!! Good luck tomorrow to anyone who's gettin weighed!!!

Good luck Bugsy with your weigh sure you will be fine. Is the goulash on the recipe bit if so would like to make it. Made old fashion quiche which was lovely too. Plenty left for tomorrow and another day. Will keep my fingers crossed for you chat soon.

Yeah madtaff it's called Hungarian goulash!! It says leave it in for hour and a half but mine was in for just under two and a half hours, meat was so tender!!! If u can't find it I'll write it out here for u

Hello everyone.

Well I've had to wait for scales before I could weigh myself properly (but I didn't need them to know I have lots to lose). So I have mroe to lose than I thought, about 11 stone. I couldn't read the scales properly and I had to get my other half to read them for me. Well I'm almost pathologically afraid of other people knowing my weight so it was horrible, espeically when it is such a big number. Anyway partner wasn't particularly supportive and was just have a go at me about (other) things so now I'm sitting here really upset and I guess this is where I need support. :cry:

I do go on forums but I hardly ever write when I'm upset about something so I'm finding even writing this embarrassing. :eek: Sorry to be depressing.

Hello everyone.

Well I've had to wait for scales before I could weigh myself properly (but I didn't need them to know I have lots to lose). So I have mroe to lose than I thought, about 11 stone. I couldn't read the scales properly and I had to get my other half to read them for me. Well I'm almost pathologically afraid of other people knowing my weight so it was horrible, espeically when it is such a big number. Anyway partner wasn't particularly supportive and was just have a go at me about (other) things so now I'm sitting here really upset and I guess this is where I need support. :cry:

I do go on forums but I hardly ever write when I'm upset about something so I'm finding even writing this embarrassing. :eek: Sorry to be depressing.

HUGZ hunny. Its great you have opened up, and I have to say you will get tons and tons of support here no matter how you feel. I recommend you do a dairy to help you get your feelings out, and to help you stay focussed.

I have 6 stone to lose, and you will find there are many people here with large amounts to lose, to please dont feel embarrassed.

I have about 11 stone to loose as well. I havent told my OH my weight, I havent told anyone apart from on here, I know how you feel.

I feel embarrassed alot as well, but I dont on here, everyone is so supportive. I lost 4lbs on my first weigh in today, a small drop in the ocean but its a start and if I can do it anyone can. when is your first weigh in?

Red riding hood... Don't be getting upset!! We're all goin to have bad days and it'll be here we'll all come for the support, because unless ur talking to someone that has alot of weight to lose they don't understand!!
And you've made the first step now,and that's the beginning!!! I'm only doin it a week but I love this forum!!

katoof said:
I have about 11 stone to loose as well. I havent told my OH my weight, I havent told anyone apart from on here, I know how you feel.

I feel embarrassed alot as well, but I dont on here, everyone is so supportive. I lost 4lbs on my first weigh in today, a small drop in the ocean but its a start and if I can do it anyone can. when is your first weigh in?

Well done on it loss today!!! U must be delighted!!!

Back