Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

WOW!!! that's brilliant!!! Well done Hun. Xx

Thankyou 'so much!!! All I've done is stuck to plan 100% and did one week towards my body magic (silver) xx

Hi Anna fantastic welldone thats amazing!! Go girl go!!

Heres my food diary today

Weetabix with skimmed milk
banana
2 coffees with skimmed milk
bacon sandwhich with 2 laughing cow cheese (10 syns)
yogurt
quiche and salad (3 syns )
water
4 stronger pain killers!!
Comment s welcome.

Had most of my syns today with bread Urgg but really fancied a sandwich so i suppose its ok as long as i don't have any more.

Anna well done that's some weight loss !!! Wow!!!!

Madtaff how's the ribs?! Any better?!

Oooh well done Anna you must be so chuffed!!!! I hope I do ok at my first weigh in on Monday? I can't believe how well and how much I am eating!
Have made some spicy parsnip soup today and it's gorgeous!!!!

Hi Bugsy yes getting there at last. The pills are at last taking the pain away. Have slept quite a bit . I Need to get out of here have cabin fever!!TomorrowI think i will get some fresh air and go down the beach no matter what the weather.! How are you doing?

Doin grand, in work now and there's so so much sweets and crisps , think I might treat myself tonite to chic and crisps!!!
Thank god painkillers working, at last!!!!

Hi
Hope you dont mind me joining in but i have around 9-10 stone to loose so its alot.

Ive done ok this week, havnt eaten lots like i normally do as ive cut out rubbish. Hopefully i'll be starting Slimming world end of the month to help me out and teach me how to eat properly

Ive lost 4lbs since last friday so am really chuffed as im limited with excerise because of a bad back and hips until my new pain killers kick in

I saw this when looking at how many syns you can have a day so fingers crossed some moral support will help me x

Welcome Lost girl you are in good company here well done on your loss so far a its a good start. Come and visit us again soon.

Am just eating one finger of a twirl!! Haven't eaten choc in a week!!! My goooodddnessss , just delicious!!!

Welcome lost girl too and congrats on the 4 lbs!!!
Have just ordered the biggest loser game on amazon for my kinect, does anyone else have it?! Or wat do they think?!

Hi Lost girl, welcome we all have lots to lose here - this plan might work well for you. You should have a little look at some of the sticky threads at the top of the Slimming World forum. I'm just doing it from home and someone loaned me the food optimising book. I've never done slimming world before. There's a lot of good information on this site.

Congrats on your loss too - really good.

Back