Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Hey Lare, keep your chin up, look at how far you've come so far and look at how much your BMI has come down. Keep on track and you'll be there before you know it. Think about where you would be now if you hadn't started the eating plan. (((BIG HUGS)))

thank you guys, im a bit better now, had a good chat with myself and said 'must keep going' managed not to binge and the moment has passed, hard habbit to break the old comfort eating, been fine on the plan as i was motivated and upbeat, so caught be off guard today.
apologies for the whinge, this fat busting isnt easy x

thank you guys, im a bit better now, had a good chat with myself and said 'must keep going' managed not to binge and the moment has passed, hard habbit to break the old comfort eating, been fine on the plan as i was motivated and upbeat, so caught be off guard today.

I agree the fat busting is not easy...but it will be worth it :)

Chelle82 said:
good luck Anna Vixen for tonight and anybody else who has weigh in's on thrusday. I hoping for 4lbs this week to get in to the next stone mark. Dont weigh in until Sat morning so will let you all know

:)

Thanks Hun. Keep going! Xx

Thankyou my lovely!! Xx

You're welcome, let us know how it goes! I see we have similar weight to lose but you've been braver than me with your target! I secretly want the same goal as you but was tooscared to say it out loud! What a wally eh?! BTW did you get anything for your SOTM awards cause I got nowt but dont know if thats normal or not?:confused:

Good luck Anna vixen today!!!
Lare try not to feel too down, it's thus group that'll keep u goin, I had a brutal day yesterday, wouldn't weigh in this morning, would rather not know, and normally that would be completely off the plan, but woke up this morning, straight back eating proper again but i do think it's because of this group, coz I knew I had to post!!! So chin up!!

Heikel E well done on the weight loss this week and all the temptations that have cone in ur way this past week!! Poker nite couldn't of been easy but now u know u can do it!! Well done

your all lovely, the hugs and encouragement has worked, i feel much better thank you, i hope i can replay the favour one day, your all so positive, funny that we 'know each other' but dont 'know each other', if you get my drift, nice to be able to sound off to people who really understand, thank you x

that would be repay not replay (oops) x

your all lovely, the hugs and encouragement has worked, i feel much better thank you, i hope i can replay the favour one day, your all so positive, funny that we 'know each other' but dont 'know each other', if you get my drift, nice to be able to sound off to people who really understand, thank you x

The reason we know each other is that we actually know what each other is going through, obviously some more than others because they will be further along in the process. So people on here will know what to do with most given situations and will help each other along.

Its a great forum with some really nice people on here more than willing to help and offer advice and guidance as well as the virtual shoulder when its needed. I have had help from here, most people will have at some point of another. And most will need help with one thing or another in the future.

We are all in the same boat and I think that is what makes this a great community.

Im glad you got over your little bump there, I know its hard hitting one as I had one last week, but once the mind is back on track the body follows.

Ive rambled on far too long now you would think Im paid by the word or something.

Hey all, just checking in after my WI and very happy to tell you all I've removed another 3lb this week and got my 1/2 stone award. YAAAY :bliss:
Wishing all you other Thursday weighers a good loss. ;)

Hi everybody! Huge congratulations to all of you! Even if there is the odd glitch, you are all doing great! Keep it up :D

Trying for flexi syns this week as I went to a birthday party last night and don't want to put back on what I left in my first 2 weeks on SW. So I'll try to be really strict with myself the rest of the week. Was a bit surprised with myself but I was really good, half of my plate was full of raw veg and only 5 little canapes (all fish or meat on my red day). Didn't want to explain to a room full of strangers (only knew the birthday girl) that I'm on a diet. So I hope to be ok despite this and it's my star week.

1.5 off this week =
slimmer of the week
club10
bronze body magic (should of had silver but had ran out of certificates so gave me bronze for now haha!

It is hard but if you need a good moan and need to let it out here rather than binge then you do that, that's why this is a support thread. We are here to listen to your moans and give you virtual hugs to (hopefully) make you feel better.

I comfort eat too, so I know exactly where you are coming from with that.

I hope you feel better lare, it all adds up and truth be told clothes size is where I'd like to see it the most, so I'm pretty impressed with how well you've done and you should be impressed with yourself too. xx

Crikey I comfort eat with the best of them - on a bad day i could quite happily munch my way through 2 large bags of kettle chips, a massive bar of dairy milk and enough toast with butter to sink a ship.

I just have to have a little word with myself to remind me why all this hard work is worth it (longer life) - who i'm doing it for (me) - and what the alternative is (early death)

Those crisps don't seem half so appealing after that.

Back