Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

I def agree with you there. I am in this for the long haul - don't mind how long it takes as long as it keeps working.

I think that once your head is around the fact that this is going to take some time, and that once you get there you still have to eat this way, then you are over a major hurdle. When I have dieted in the past I've put myself under such pressure to lose x amount by such and such a time, and allowed a little slip up to become a major failure. I don't know what has changed this time but at the moment I seem to have allowed myself to relax and drop the all or nothing attitude that has held me back in the past - its a liberating feeling!
Posting on here definately helps - so thanks guys and girls!! xxxx

I think I am just really enjoying myself - as odd as that sounds. I am eating well and am happy with what I am eating. Food is a pleasure again. And I really want it to work. I feel commited to it. The biggest challenge is not falling on hold habits and creating new ones.

Right now I have a big box of Roses in front of me (a gift from one of the partners in my firm) and I don't want one. I actually don't want one. Which is shocking to me - I really can't believe it. I think it's because I am full from a really tasty lunch. And I feel like I am making good choices at last. I know I CAN have one if I want one so feel very in control - which is brilliant. However, if I have one, I will have more so till I am 100% comfy with SW and can really work the plan, I will stay away from that stuff for a bit. LOL.

You are not odd to be enjoying it as I am also We are eating far more than we did, feel totally in control and am having a ball trying all the fab recipes. Like you my oh and I are in for the long haul but this is a lifestyle change not a diet so slowly slowly

It's funny - because I am eating all the food I like, but was too lazy to do before. Got into the bad habit of takeaway or pre-prepared meals.

Have to say, this site is a haven though. So much info, would be lost without it. Really feel like this place is helping me make the most of SW.

Yes I agree it is a haven so much encouragement and useful info I always check everything here if I am unaware of the syn value it let's make such informed choices

I find I am a little anxious about Thursday (my weigh in). Wondering if I have lost anything. I kept telling myself I felt exactly the same way last week and still managed to loose 5.5lbs. I keep thinking I must be doing this wrong or something.

:grouphugg:Gemmalina I feel like that most weeks but dont manage the fantastic weight losses you do!!!!:girlpower::happy036:

Thanks a million Mazie. I keep thinking it's too good to be true. Only had the one weigh in and it was a surprising amount to loose. Wasn't expecting that on my first week.

Not looking forward to weigh in tonight, been very bad, fell off it big time. Must get back on after today, I can't give in this time :)

Mazie6 said:
:553:Gemmalina totally agree about this site -wish I'd found it ages ago
love your name so unusual

Lol. Thanks Mazie - its what my grandad used to call me so the name has a sort of "feel good" thing and figured feeling good is the point of this :D

Bellybegone said:
Not looking forward to weigh in tonight, been very bad, fell off it big time. Must get back on after today, I can't give in this time :)

Best of luck!! All you can do now is start over tomorrow.

Surzy said:
You're not alone in enjoying the plan - i am loving it.

I have reconnected with my kitchen :) Am using ingredients i've never used before. Enjoying experimenting with new tastes and flavours outside of the usual things too!!

And as for minimins .. it's made it a whole lot of a nicer journey!!!

Couldn't agree more Surzy!!

Bellybegone said:

Back on track bellybegone! Too hard to lose the weight and too easy to fall back into our old habits!!!
Good on ya weighing in today

Rather happy today :) Got a dress which my mum bought for me but i have never EVER been able to get in to it.

Well i want to wear this dress for my engagement party and GUESS WHAT. Tried it on today and it zips up :) :)
Although still a tad tight but i reckon I could easily fit in to for the party :D

Back