Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Vitzy, a weekend away will do you the world of good - relax and enjoy it xxx

Gemmalina, glad its still going good!

I rediscovered a favorite childhood food last night - the frozen fish in butter sauce (asda smartprice so cheap too!), mashed potato and peas - I could have been 10 again!! Even OH got past the wrinkling up his nose at it and enjoyed it!!

I rediscovered a favorite childhood food last night - the frozen fish in butter sauce (asda smartprice so cheap too!), mashed potato and peas - I could have been 10 again!! Even OH got past the wrinkling up his nose at it and enjoyed it!!

Yum Yum I love this as well How many syns were in the fish? I used to make a lovely fish pie with them when they were free with prawns and frozen peas and sweetcorn.

xx

Im not keen on fish, can only stomach tuna and prawns

Lost 3.5lbs this week and got my 1/2 stone award so im very pleased:D

Hi All,

So i bit the bullet and re registered yesturday at group! Bought a 6 week countdown course too so I know it will give me the kickstart I need. On top of that trying to give up smoking maybe im doing it all at the wrong time but gonna give it a bloody good go. I didnt smoke one ciggie yesturday but today i have had 2 opps!!! but considering I usually smoke 20 a day not so terrible methinks!!!!!

2lbs off this week and also got my stone and half.
Pretty shocked at that tbh, as at the moment my body is playing havoc with me.

Hey Everyone...welcome all the newbies great to see some more new names lol!! Well i had a bit of a blip at the weekend...went out on Sat a drank LOTS! plus in my drunken state got a donor and chips on the way home oops! Oh well...back on track on sunday :) I've been doing more exercise this week to try to get Sat night off so i'm hoping for a STS this week fingers crossed :)

I tried SW Egg fried rice last night and OMG it was amazing :) Also i've cooked SW Lasange this week with the rest going in the frezzer. Its a great little dish to make and freeze and for only 1 syn per slice its good :) Goin to make some Chilli tonight and freeze that for later in the week.

Hope everyone is having a good week :)

Well done on the losses ladies, another excellent set of WIs!

Yum Yum I love this as well How many syns were in the fish? I used to make a lovely fish pie with them when they were free with prawns and frozen peas and sweetcorn.

xx

Using info in the syns section above seemed to agree that on Red and EE they are 1.5 - 2.0 and on green 6 - 8, depending on make (I think the bigger ones by the likes of Youngs may be more but these were piddly value ones!!). I was having a green day so called it 2 for the sauce and HEB for the fish. It was so simple and so worth it! I love the idea of adding maybe some salmon and prawns and making it into a fish pie - guess thats what I'm going to do with the other 2 in the pack - yummy!
Gorgeous new avatar pic BTW!

Hi All,

So i bit the bullet and re registered yesturday at group! Bought a 6 week countdown course too so I know it will give me the kickstart I need. On top of that trying to give up smoking maybe im doing it all at the wrong time but gonna give it a bloody good go. I didnt smoke one ciggie yesturday but today i have had 2 opps!!! but considering I usually smoke 20 a day not so terrible methinks!!!!!

Good Luck Rachelsilver, keep thinking how good you are going to feel and look in six months time - and the money you save from not smoking can buy you some new clothes as you lose weight!!

Hey Everyone...welcome all the newbies great to see some more new names lol!! Well i had a bit of a blip at the weekend...went out on Sat a drank LOTS! plus in my drunken state got a donor and chips on the way home oops! Oh well...back on track on sunday :) I've been doing more exercise this week to try to get Sat night off so i'm hoping for a STS this week fingers crossed :)

I tried SW Egg fried rice last night and OMG it was amazing :) Also i've cooked SW Lasange this week with the rest going in the frezzer. Its a great little dish to make and freeze and for only 1 syn per slice its good :) Goin to make some Chilli tonight and freeze that for later in the week.

Hope everyone is having a good week :)

Sounds like it was a good night out though!
What did you top you SW lasagne with? I can do a lovely bolognaise sauce packed with mince and veggies but never sure whether to syn some white sauce and add HEA of cheese or if there is a viable alternative? I think I did try a SW recipe once where it was topped with egg and yogurt which was OK ...ish! Any advice greatly appreciated!

Eating my lunch - tuna salad - as I type but can't wait for pay day tomorrow! Been eeking everything out but today my lettuce is decidely limp, my apple a little soft and my pear so soft that it was never going to survive the trip to work so I shared with the dog!! Need fresh fruit and veggies asap!! In fact might have to visit my mum on the way home as she is the whoopsie queen and might have spares!!

Using info in the syns section above seemed to agree that on Red and EE they are 1.5 - 2.0 and on green 6 - 8, depending on make (I think the bigger ones by the likes of Youngs may be more but these were piddly value ones!!). I was having a green day so called it 2 for the sauce and HEB for the fish. It was so simple and so worth it! I love the idea of adding maybe some salmon and prawns and making it into a fish pie - guess thats what I'm going to do with the other 2 in the pack - yummy!
Gorgeous new avatar pic BTW!
Aw thanks honey :) Oo I will deffo have to have some of those I miss my fish pie. I love SW its so good not having to be hungry and still losing weight.
xxx

Thank Cherry Pie, This time next week im hoping for 5lb loss as thats what usually lose in first week but any loss is a goos loss as for giving up smoking and trying lose weight my moods may be an issue lol but off to the gym tonight to work some aggresstion off lol :)

Thank Cherry Pie, This time next week im hoping for 5lb loss as thats what usually lose in first week but any loss is a goos loss as for giving up smoking and trying lose weight my moods may be an issue lol but off to the gym tonight to work some aggresstion off lol :)

I quit smoking 23 months ago using Champix I can't praise the tablets enough they took away all my cravings not touched a ciggie since

Nice to read about lots of good losses happening!

Rachel, good luck on quitting.

mmmm wraps sound lovely, Might have to try them :)

good luck in quiting rachel, my dads first day of quiting today aswell after like 31yrs off smoking My daughter guilt tripped him into i think.

Loads of great losses well done everyone!

Hiya can i join? I have about 8 stone to loose in total... .. so far have lost just over half a stone..have been going to SW for just over 4 weeks and could do with any extra support etc. :)

Hi Jennifer and welcome its great here everyone is so friendly and supportive and you will get loads of recipe ideas. :)
x

Hi jennifer I've been doing it the time and lost about the same :)

This place is brilliant for support and food ideas I've got loads of new yummy things to eat!

Hi Amjax I have loads to lose but Im not going to let it frighten me this time Im taking it steady and will just let it happen. Even if it takes me a year or more :) xx

hi,

lost 1lb tonight at wi and got my club 10! very happy,
anyone know where i can find the recipe for superspeed soup please??
x

Well done on the 10% Lare, thats fab!

Hi Amjax I have loads to lose but Im not going to let it frighten me this time Im taking it steady and will just let it happen. Even if it takes me a year or more :) xx

I so agree, in the past its always had to happen fast and when it didn't I lost momentum. This time it can be as slow as it likes as long as it never comes back again and I never stop trying!

Back