Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Breakfast is my worst meal - I hate it! also working in a busy office doesnt always allow the time and the thought of getting up early to force myself to eat is not really what I wanted to do :(
I dont think youre going to fall off the wagon! Maybe a slight slip of your footing...it was my first day yesterday and Jumped off the wagon chasing some peanut butter toast shaped tumbleweed. Damn Wagons.

Sounds lovely cherry pie. I was pleased with 2 lb loss this week.

Well done on the loss, you are doing fantastically well - good luck on the 20% target, you'll be there before you know it at this rate xxx

Have a great time cherry pie!

So looking forward to finishing up work for the weekend in a few hours :)

Not sure if I posted, but I got my club 10 this week at my weigh in.

Right, lunch is almost over and back to work for me.

After a glorious week off this will be me next week again, willing the weekends to come around again! Well done on reaching your 10%, its such an important target and must feel like a great achievement xxx

Hi everyone, I'm new to SW and new to this site - though not new to dieting (or lack there of) I have a whole person to lose, around 11-12 stone :eek::sigh: hopefully with SW and some support I'll keep on track and get rid of the weight.

Now if only willpower was available on ebay hmmm

May I join you all? I have alot to lose. To be an ideal weight for my height I have over 7stone to lose, but little steps! :D Jackie x

Welcome both, to a great support group, sounds like you are both off to a great flying start! Twiztedmuffin, I'm with you on the breakfast thing, I'm in the office between 7.30 and 8.00 and don't want anything before I leave and struggle to think of what to take other than fruit that I might fancy by about 10.00, time permitting! However, I do think that some brekkie would help me, so I continue to work on it! 2 hard boiled eggs is good - but not very sociable and I couldn't have it everyday for fear of being eggbound IYKWIM!!!

Welcome!! This forum is brill!!

I now have big motivation to stay on track..... We are off to Malaysia and Bali in November for 3 weeks!! Cannot flipping wait!! So when I'm on here contemplating the crisps/choc/other yumminess... Remind me with a swift kick up the ass that I will be on the beach in 6 months!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sounds like a great motivator - and its far enough away for you to see a considerable difference by then - good luck x

I am reporting in this week with a 1lb loss and getting my 2 and a half stone award!! I'm so happy! Not bn the best week for me, app after app at hospital. My endoscopy was clear but ultrasound has shown i hv gallstones! Thats why I'm in so much pain. Bn really ill tonight, bn very nauseous and never out the toilet (sorry). Waiting to get app with dr to find out what's to happen next! Just want them away, its not nice!
Heres hoping I can stay on track with diet this week and get a good loss, going bk to work on sunday x

Hope you feel better soon debz x

I hope everyone is OK? We had planned a big long dog walk this morning (to make up in advance for the Indian we have booked for this evening!) but the thunder and lightning is putting a stop to it at the moment - the two older dogs don't mind but the 'baby' (an irish wolfhound who weighs in at approx 11 stone!!!) is not having any of it and I don't want to get somewhere only for him not to want to walk back again so we're staying put for an hour to see if it clears!!!
I'm home again tomorrow and back on track 100%. May doesn't have any of the social distractions that April did and I have some serious catching up with myself to do! A few good days and I'll be back in my stride again and if I'm honest I'm looking forward to it!

Have a fab day and catch up tomorrow xxx

Did my essay yesterday put you all to sleep?!!! Hope everyone is OK and has had a great weekend?
Today has been my first proper 100% day in a few weeks and it feels good to be back in control. Although, all I have done today has food / SW related - meal planning, food shop, cooked sunday lunch, my lunch for work tomorrow, marinading chicken for dinner tomorrow, chopped fruit for a few days and not long finished tonights tea - its exhausting getting going again! However, I like to be organised, it gives me no excuses not to be good!

Hi
Can I join in ?
Been on SW for 6 weeks and have lost 13lbs and sadly I have about 7-8 st more to lose but I'm fully motivated to do it this time!
Been on this site for 2 weeks and would like to join a wee group, help me get more motivated and stay on track....

Just wanted to say hi
:)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Well done Princess!!

I've done the same Cherry, done my weekly shop sunday got oodles of fruit, though I did get up early this morning have my cereal, cook some pasta for todays lunch at work, and made me and the other half a fruit salad for today. At the risk of sounding silly - will fruit keep if i chop it all up in one go and keep it in a plastic clip lid lunchbox in the fridge? although motivated at the moment, I cant guarentee I'll be getting up early every morning to attack a melon! so would be much easier if i could prepare it and scoop out portions each morning?

im having Spag bol for tea tonight, doing it all, Im not sure if there would be syns in a dolmio sauce so have got fresh tomatoes and garlic and mushrooms and will make my own, so it will all definatley be free :) im looking forward to today, now im armed with fruit and yoghurt and a yummo tea later!

Well done Princess!!

I've done the same Cherry, done my weekly shop sunday got oodles of fruit, though I did get up early this morning have my cereal, cook some pasta for todays lunch at work, and made me and the other half a fruit salad for today. At the risk of sounding silly - will fruit keep if i chop it all up in one go and keep it in a plastic clip lid lunchbox in the fridge? although motivated at the moment, I cant guarentee I'll be getting up early every morning to attack a melon! so would be much easier if i could prepare it and scoop out portions each morning?

im having Spag bol for tea tonight, doing it all, Im not sure if there would be syns in a dolmio sauce so have got fresh tomatoes and garlic and mushrooms and will make my own, so it will all definatley be free :) im looking forward to today, now im armed with fruit and yoghurt and a yummo tea later!

I do a big fruit salad and pick at it for 2-3 days kept in the fridge in a lidded box its fine (I add a splash of diet lemonade orange lime etc if its a little dry)

Afternoon everyone :) Well the past 4-5 weeks my life has been so busy with birthdays, easter, bank holidays, weddings oh the list goes on lol that after not being on plan 100% (prob 50% most weeks) this weigh in week i have gained 1lb and too be honest i'm not surprised. I have either STS or lost a 1lb over the weeks so was not surprised to say i have gained. Im not lookin into it tto much because as i said its been a great couple of weeks but i am back to focasing with nothing in the way until end of June (HOLIDAY!).

So....im aiming for about 8lbs in 6 weeks which will be great as i can remember the last time i was in the 13st mark lol! So fingers crossed :D

Hope everyone is good...oh i nearly forgot to say too...we have booked our wedding today for 30/08/12!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i'm so excited but im so lost with it all lol....
Keep smiling spk soon :)

Congratulations on the wedding date! will be a lovely day Im sure :) The first thing I'm doing is sorting invitations (Im making my own) it keeps me from going all bridezilla and ordering loads of things and getting upset that i cant focus on a dress just yet (hopeing to me half the girl I am ;) ) its something to focus on! yay weddings :D

Hi all! Been off here for a bit as went off the rails over Easter and bank holiday weekend! Have gained 6lb!! Been feeling very ashamed!! Back to gym today though and a no booze week with plenty of menu planning for the week!!!

Hi
Can I join in ?
Been on SW for 6 weeks and have lost 13lbs and sadly I have about 7-8 st more to lose but I'm fully motivated to do it this time!
Been on this site for 2 weeks and would like to join a wee group, help me get more motivated and stay on track....

Just wanted to say hi
:)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Welcome Princess, and well done on the 13lbs so far - not long now until the first biggie, the stone, and we'll be with you every pound of the way!

Well done Princess!!

It does feel good to be so organised but its exhausting!!!
As Welshcake says you can definatley keep it chopped in a tupperware box for about 3 days - although in our house chopped seems to equal eaten - I've had a whole melon to myself today! Filled me right up though and very yummy!!
As for the dolmio, best to make your own when you can as even the light one has syns, and there are so many better things to use them on!!!

Chelle - Fab news re setting your wedding date - so exciting!!!

Weepypig - you and me both girl! I don't know how much I gained as I don't weigh in until Thursday so hoping for a little damage limitation between now and then! I'm sure it'll still be a plus then, but hey April was fab - and now its belt tightening time again!!!

I have steak defrosting for tomorrow night (with mush, toms, onions and wedges with some synned pepper sauce) so just need to mash up my tuna and chop some salad and thats my lunch and dinner for tomorrow sorted and I can go to bed!!!

Take care all xxx

Morning all :) Wow Surzy thats amazing you go girl!!

I made my own spag bol yesterday as planned, and I've got to say it tasted even better. The other half said "what have you done different? this is lovely" I then ribbed him about how all my cooking is always lovely! lol He's taken some for dinner today :) Im having lean pork chop with fat cut off today shall bulk it out with vegetables and resist the yorkshire puddings lol. Jacket potato at work today being a little naughty and having it with tuna and extra light mayo ;o with a salad. should be filling :)

I have a horrid confession

I ate almost a full bag of wine gums last night. I dont even particularly favour them, they were just there and i wasnt even hungry :| I do fully blame the other half, but obviously my lack of will power has let me down. its my first weigh in on thursday and I dont want to go now :( oopsies.

Hi!!!! Long time no post, sorry easter holidays with an army of children at home meant I was short on internet time. I hope you've all been well. I've found it hard, children at home meant there was more nibbly food around and more stress which means more wanting to eat lol! So this has been a poor weight loss month for me. I hope it picks back up again this month.

Surzy, fab weight loss!

Evening all, another good day here for me - work was slightly less hectic, eating was on plan and I feel more energised again - I can feel my mo-jo coming back!!!

Ilovecake - me and you both lovely in terms of a not so good few weeks, but hey lets look forward now and think of what we can achieve in the next few weeks if we knuckle down again.

Twisted - I'm glad the spag bol was a sucess - you'll never buy a jar one again now!

Well done Surzy, great loss xxx

Hi everybody im a newbie :) would love to know what you put in the spag bowl twistedmuffin just started slimmingworld (again!) dumped weightwatchers and am loving green days :) any yummy free recipes much apreciated ta x x x

Hi everybody im a newbie :) would love to know what you put in the spag bowl twistedmuffin just started slimmingworld (again!) dumped weightwatchers and am loving green days :) any yummy free recipes much apreciated ta x x x

Hiya hope SW suits you! and I wish you well with your loss :)
I had extra lean mince cooking with a chopped red onion (i think red onion is more flavoursome) and mushrooms, then added peeled tomatoes and a clove of smushed up garlic (garlic salt would also work) added a spag bol oxo cube and a beef oxo cube and thats it! if you wanted a smidge more tomatoey taste you could put a squirt of tomato sauce in but I think 1tbsp is 1 syn :) yummy!

Hey guys hope everoneis feeling good. I'm also on your list ILoveCake becasue April was not a good weight loss but hey had a fab time now back on track. 1st week back on track and have to say feel great.... Does anyone else feel that the start of a diet is the hardest part because now i dont really feel im on a diet as i love all the food i can eat on SW?

Hoping for a good weight loss this week get be back on track...good luck everyone :)

Hey guys hope everoneis feeling good. I'm also on your list ILoveCake becasue April was not a good weight loss but hey had a fab time now back on track. 1st week back on track and have to say feel great.... Does anyone else feel that the start of a diet is the hardest part because now i dont really feel im on a diet as i love all the food i can eat on SW?

Hoping for a good weight loss this week get be back on track...good luck everyone :)

I think once you get going and see the results its easier, but the start is definatley the hardest. Im at the start now and I have a little devil on my shoulder telling me t rebel against myself (wine gum incident) and a little angel telling me to get up early and prepare fruit salads for work, pasta for my lunch and make me have breakfast (i dont like eating in the morning) the lil devil keeps reminding me that the angel is making me tired. Its my first weigh in tomorrow, so hopefully I will see the fruits :cool: of my labour. Its so hard not to have a sneaky weigh in now though! but I know it will discourage me if nothings moved in a week of being on track (with a small wine gum shaped blip)

I can't believe it, I lost 2lbs this week, after all the body magic of Zumba, 3 mile power walking 4 times a week and keeping on plan 100%.
I'm pretty upset cos I needed 3.5lb loss to gain my 2 stone award.
I've been with sw for exactly one year today and all I have to show for it is a measly 1stone 10 and a half pounds.

I'm so sad :cry:

:553::grouphugg:So hope you have some measurements to look at Jane to cheer yourself up. So impressed with your stickability and not giving up

Back