Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

well done on the losses :) I lost 3lb this week which makes me 2 stone down woop! got a nice new sticker too

Have a nice day all :)

I am reporting in this week with a 5 and a half pound weight loss :D I am so happy !!!! Roll on next week, I want to get 1.5lbs off next week to get my 3 stone award and also down from the 20 stones to the 19 stones!!! Oooo how happy will I be :p x

FANTASTIC!!! Well done honeyxxx

Well happy with a 2lbs loss as I was away last weigh-in on an all inclusive break

How impressive is that?! 2lbs off on an all inclusive break - I am in great awe!!!

well done on the losses :) I lost 3lb this week which makes me 2 stone down woop! got a nice new sticker too

And another fab one - well done xxx

All in all fabulous progress all round!!

Well its not that good really as I didn't weigh in last Fri as I was away so its a 2lb loss over 2 weeks x

It must feel great though to see the gap between lost and to lose continue to widen xxx

1 lb a week is nearly 4 st in a year !

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Well done Aaliyah, 3lb is amazing! Congratulations on your 2 stone award. :D

Thanks for yesterday, I'm feeling more in the zone, I feel that I may not be working hard enough. I'm upping my veg quantities and superspeed fruit and veg to see if that helps.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend.x

I love all fruit - except bananas! Wish I liked them but I can't!!

I'm probably less keen on 'traditional' veg like cauli and swede (although I have a strange passion for cabbage, the darker green the better!) but I love roasted peppers, butternut squash, onions etc - these have defintely become my side dish of choice!

Salad, most fruit and stir fry type veg. Loads of mushrooms

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Spinach, watercress, peppers, mushrooms, melon and kiwi's I love. Although I'll happily munch on any veg.

Oh and I love mango's, not sure if that's a ss or not though?

i do eat veg if they are in soups or stir fry etc. I dont think that I am getting enough although not really effected weight loss though. I eat hunderds of muller lights !! Im addicted lol x

Quick question ..... Can you snack on any syn free products? Iv just had 2 joes sausages and 2 fried eggs. Had bkd potato at dinner time with cottage cheese but was still hungry xx

Its best to try and snack on superfree, but i suppose once in a while wont do too much dammage.

Im stressing as i have a day of filming for my documentry tomorrow, this means a day of eatting out and buying snacks from shops as i cant make things to take with me.

GOD please give me strenth,

for lunch im thinking (where going to a pub in the hungery horse chain)

Steak, Jacket potato, peas with 2 grilled mushroom and tomato...one mushroom being swapped from the onion rings...how many syns do you think should be allowed for this?

Debz - If you're hungry then you're right to eat, and as they are both free then you should be fine. If you're on EE I suppose you just need to make sure that overall your superfree for the day is balanced out.

Evan - Good luck for today, I hope your project goes well. In terms of the meal, then in theory it should be free - or at least it would be if you cooked it yourself at home. Can you have a quiet word and ask them to grill the steak, mush and tom and to ensure that the jacket and peas are served plain with no butter etc added before they bring it out. I suppose it depends how much of it they cook themselves from raw and how much is pre-prepared. I'll try and do some digging about and get back to you later!

Evan, good luck with the filming. :)

Debz, you should be fine if it's free if you are hungry you should be dfine.xx

I feel my weigh in looming heavily lol, I think I've lost weight but I don't keep scales at home so weigh in is always a suprise.

Filimg is always hard work, walking down the highstreet is always so much harder...you do it about 50 times! But hey, think of the exercise...there currently doing exterier shots, fun times.

It will be fine, i have a punet of rasberry and blueberries to snack on so hopefully they will keep me going!
There is loads of fruit shops so ill just get them to buy me things which i can eat!, will just be hard when there all eating crispy kreme and muffins! ARRGH!

Please don't swear at me (krispy kreme!!! These are so good yet soooooooo bad! I was OK for years as we didn't have one in Cardiff, and I only went to London a few times a year, but the Cardiff one opened about a month ago. I have avoided so far......)

Ilovecake - good luck for WI xxx

Back