Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

I do appreciate the words folks, the lovely ones and the tough love kick up the bum ones. I know where I'm going wrong, and I am trying to get the motivation back. I stopped getting up early to do my fruit and pasta for the day so only had time to do a rush job of the fruit. The OH has been very down latley, and he is a comfort eater (although not fat the sod) so after I cook a marvelous syn free meal, an hour or so later he'll want something else - where as I usually just let him get on with it I think I was getting sucked into his bad mood and thats where the biscuits came in. I can give him support but not food :*) (unless its fruit) This morning got up early, did a huge bowl of melon and strawberries which I had for breakfast with a muller light, also got another huge box full for work, am hoping stocking up on the superspeed foods will help me out. In the grand scheme of things I'm seeing this as my rebellious blip (I knew it would happen just didnt think this soon) and I shan't be blipping to that scale atleast, again. I don't want to stay this fat forever and its only myself getting in my own way.

Thanks all xx

Afternoon everyone...sorry not been on for a couple of days..i've been Glamping this weekend with OH. Its was great apart from the high speed winds lol So managed to read all the posts i've missed and there are some blooming fantastic weight losses...and for those feeling down...we all get like that but we just need to snap ourselves out of it and think how more depressed we would be if we carried on eating and having more weight to lose..oh i know that scares me lol!!

So i didnt weign myself this week as i was away and been good until Saturday!! Oh gees that amount i ate....well not so much the amount too be honest its what i ate...and having been away at a seaside resort the i couldnt resist the Fish n Chips! Anyway on Sunday i woke up and had the biggest headache and sore belly lol i think it was to do with all the sugar i ate!! Back on track from Sunday and ready for this Saturday weigh in...im hoping for 3lb loss fingers crossed and then it will defo get me out of the 14's and say hello to the 13's lol :)

Hope everyone is having a brill week :)

Chelle, good luck at weigh in.x

Cherry, I tried your receipe, I had to modify it to make it vege and to fit what I had in the house. I used onions, potatoes and spinach with a tin of toms, vege oxo cube, seasoning, mixed herbs and tesco tikka curry powder. O M G.....it was amazing! Seriously good, the tikka powder made it taste amazing. Thankyou for that receipe, one of my new favs!

Hello Bugsy, welcome back! I can’t believe I missed your post last night – you must have slipped that one in while I was on another essay!!! I’m so glad that your back, and you’ll be chipping away at that target before you know it again!

We have also lost MrsHainsworth2B – if you see her please tell her to come back and say hello!!!

Ilovecake - Oh my goodness – 8 syns a scoop (but 8 syns of utter loveliness!)
You’re so right on separating emotions from food and its something I have to work on everyday – when I’m focused its easy but when I’m distracted I have to fight hard not to revert back to those old patterns. However, they do say that habits are formed in 21 actions so everytime we make a good choice we are slowly reprogramming ourselves for the better!
I’m glad the curry was a hit! I’m trying to try out at least one new recipe a week and this one was a winner! Even OH surprised himself as he didn’t think he liked spinach!

Twizted, all that superfree sounds lovely! It is hard to be organised every single day but I think it’s the only way to make this work (that and having some standbys in my desk drawer for just in case moments – pot noodle in a mug thingys, crispbreads, the long life primula cheese stuff and tins of tuna! It looks like I’m preparing for a famine!!)

Chelle, I could look this up and find out for myself, but what is Glamping?! My mind thinks glamorous camping, you know with high heels and leopard print tents, but I’m sure that’s not right!! I’m glad that you had a good time though!

Hey CherryPie, its kinda what you said-Glamping lol I dont really do camping, i love my luxurys too much but I we recently brought a 6 man tent just for the 2 of us lol and our air bed is a king size which is one where you dont feel like your sleeping on floor because its about waist height lol i've got other things which are OTT but like i said i dont really do camping so its gotta be home from home lol Im gonna have to try your receipe this wkend and i love the idea of trying something new each week :)

Hope everyone has a good day :)

Hey CherryPie, its kinda what you said-Glamping lol I dont really do camping, i love my luxurys too much but I we recently brought a 6 man tent just for the 2 of us lol and our air bed is a king size which is one where you dont feel like your sleeping on floor because its about waist height lol i've got other things which are OTT but like i said i dont really do camping so its gotta be home from home lol Im gonna have to try your receipe this wkend and i love the idea of trying something new each week :)

Hope everyone has a good day :)

I love it, camping with glamour!!! I used to love camping, the more basic the better! Sadly OH has a strange fear of roughing it so we have to caravan these days - probably a better plan with 3 dogs!!

Both my parents were scout masters so I was camping for holidays since I was in nappies.
If I never see the inside of a tent again it will be too soon. :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Hey Guys....so i cooked Super Speed Soup last night and im quite surprise to say i like it. Gotta be honest the smell of it last night was foul but i've just had it for my lunch and it was nice. Cant say its one of my Fav's though but was a nice change. So my Soup is my new receipe of the week. Im gonna try to do a new receipe every week as im getting abit same old!

Went shopping last night brought all teh usual free food. For dinner tonight i've got Beef in Black Bean Sauce with Rice (new receipe again!) which is 4.5syns for the lot. I wont eat all of it as OH will eat it so can prob say about 2 syns a portion! Had pineapple & banana coated in Toffee Muller light yogurt and broken up Alpen Light bar on top for brekkie and now im tucking into some strawberries & nectarine.....i will lose weight this week on my speed foods lol

Hope everyone is doing well? xx

Hi everyone. Lost another 1lb this week. 2pm till my 2 stone. Hoping to do that next week!!

Hope everyone is well.

Does anyone else get really envious of those who lose big amounts almost every week? I seem to be in a phase of alternating 4 lb loss with STS. I'd rather lose 2 each week because the STSs get me down and eating when depressed is what got me here. I hope that when I can see a difference in myself I'll feel more confident.

On a happier note: I got my 1 1/2 stone sticker! And my 20 lb mini-goal. I've added 5 lb increments to my goal list because that's how I think and it gives me more to reach.

Well done Gemmalina and Tpals, fab losses girlies!!

2lbs off for me this week which I'm happy with!

Chelle, I need to work out what my new recipe for the week is going to be! I need to decide before Sunday when I do my food shop so time to go explore the recipe section! Have you made the syn free BBQ sauce yet? Its a winner, particularly over a bacon wrapped chicken breast - mmmmmm!!!

Coljack, your post made me smile, and reminded me of the camping trips with my mum and dad - they always chose somewhere really remote so there were no shops for us to ask to spend in!! I also remember the smelly damp bell tents from Brownies and guides where the pole up the middle always looked like it could take one of you out in the night as it leaned further and further - it was like camping russian roulette! Hey, those were the days!!!

Well done on fantastic losses this week people. Even after my week of self destruction I managed to lose 1lb. Im happy with that, as I was expecting a 3lb gain! This week Im going to push for my stone, which I need 3.5 to get. At the very least I'll be happy with -1.5 next week as it will put me in the next stone bracket :) Motivation is back yay. x

Well done on the loss Twizted, great stuff!! Stay focused and that stone will be yours very soon. I'm pushing on with you as I want 2 lbs this week to reach my 2.5 stone - come on, we can do it!!

Morning Everyone, well my weigh in today and i have lost 1lb wahoo that means i now weigh 13st 13lbs and in the next stone WAHOOOOOOOOOO i think i more excited about the next stone then anything lol So back on it for another week :)

Hope everyone is good :D

Well done Chelle, into the 13s is brilliant!

I hope everyone has had a good saturday? The weather here has been abmismal here, wet and very cold which is typical as I'd planned todays shopping trip with friends weeks ago! It didn't stop us, although we did spend more time stopping for cuppas and over lunch than we did in the shops! Not too much planned for the rest of the weekend so hoping to hunker down with a good book and recharge my batteries! Hope everyone has a good one xxx

hoping said:
Well I decided to take the plunge today and I joined the gym!!! Have even booked in for my assessment for mon.
I am really unfit and hope they won't be too hard on me!! Am hoping it will get me losing and help me tone up as I lose (as I still have a long way to go!)
Am excited about it though and looking forward to getting into it once the initial taking my weight and measurements stuff!!!

Hubby made me yummy dinner this evening as I have * and he is minding me! :)

Am hoping for at least a 1lb loss this week as it will take me into the 18 st bracket meaning I have gone through the 20s and 19s in 8 weeks :)

Well done, I don't enjoy the gym but love classes, make sure you find what you enjoy there , whether it be swimming, classes or the gym as if you enjoy it you will get more from it.

Well done on your weight loss, I am in 20's and would love to be where you are in 8 weeks

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Well done hoping, on the super progress over the last 8 weeks, and on the future gym attendance!

Just dog walking here for exercise, although to be fair, with 3 large dogs it can involve a full body workout!!

I can't imagine that a lecture would be helpful for either of you - or good for business! I'd have thought that they would be full of support to help you get where you want to be - let us know how you get on xxx

I have my assessment for the gym tomorrow. I can't wait to get to some classes and the gym equipment. Be a good boost for weightloss.

Ha I bet! I only have 1 small doggie and she is a workout alone so can't imagine 3!!

Have my assessment with the gym today and I'm really nervous!! Still have a long way to go on my weightless journey and just don't need another lecture on my weight!! Hopefully it won't be like that though! Just dread the thoughts of it!!
And I'm hoping people won't stare at me cause I am so overweight trying to exercise... Ahhhhhh.. :-(

How did it go?? I am sure people were lovely!! I am having exercise withdrawl as I have busted my ankle again, done nothing since thursday and am going crazy, now if you told me a few months ago I would miss it I would have wet myself.

Does your gym do classes?? WHat did they advise you to do ???

Back