Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Debz, don't worry about the exercise yet, it's hard at first. I went to work 2 weeks after and just getting up and down stairs was crippling. Go easy on yourself. Concentrate on one day at a time, one meal at a time, you can do this. Baby steps for now to ease you back in. xxx

I am like yourself, i came back to work after 2 weeks and I got told by colleagues that I have came back to early.
I was always very active, did zumba, walking, gym and my vibrating power plate. I havnt been able to do anything like this for over 2 months and think this is getting to me more than anything.
I still get quite sore and feel sickish sometimes, what were you like?
xx

3ib off this week for me, really want that 2lb next week to take me to a st and half in aug. so here's to a week of 100%
hope your all having a good week. and well done all on your loses.
debz abdo surgery is major surgery and the body needs time to heal it will want to hold on to calories to repair its self and you prob still have some internal swelling. stick with the plan and give your body chance to heal then i am sure you will see loses again xx

Hellp Meee!

Hi Guys Im Just New Here And i Want To Do A VLCD I Have Tried Loads Of Diets & Slimming Pills From The Doctor But Wasnt Working, I Am 23 And Around 20st:ashamed0005::ashamed0005: I Wld Think Not Brave Enough To Weigh Myself Jus Yet! im 5ft 2 I Want To Lose Weight Before Xmas If I Can As Its Making Me Really Depressed Lost All My Friends :cry:As I Dnt Enjoy Going Out Anymore. I Have Been Looking At The Meal Replacement Shakes From Tesco Was Wondering If Any1 Thinks 4 Stone In 12 Weeks Is Realistic With That Product As Its Not Too Expensive And Im Not Working At The Moment . Any Help Advice Or Tips i Would Be Grateful Thanks Shellie xxx:wave_cry:

Hi Guys Im Just New Here And i Want To Do A VLCD I Have Tried Loads Of Diets & Slimming Pills From The Doctor But Wasnt Working, I Am 23 And Around 20st:ashamed0005::ashamed0005: I Wld Think Not Brave Enough To Weigh Myself Jus Yet! im 5ft 2 I Want To Lose Weight Before Xmas If I Can As Its Making Me Really Depressed Lost All My Friends :cry:As I Dnt Enjoy Going Out Anymore. I Have Been Looking At The Meal Replacement Shakes From Tesco Was Wondering If Any1 Thinks 4 Stone In 12 Weeks Is Realistic With That Product As Its Not Too Expensive And Im Not Working At The Moment . Any Help Advice Or Tips i Would Be Grateful Thanks Shellie xxx:wave_cry:

Afraid i can't help with the shakes thing, as i wouldnt be able to cope with being hungry lol

I would say it's doable- ive lost 3 stone in 18 weeks, and in theory you should lose weight quicker with shakes because you're not consuming as many calories as what i do on my plan

I'll stop typing before i give my opinion on there (where its not wanted, heehee)

Keep the faith :) Good luck on your journey :)

Debz, I was quite shakey for a good 6 weeks and breathless with it. After 2-3 months I was recovered. I found work emotionally quite difficult aswell as I felt so fragile. Give yourself time but you should be healing now, if you're not it may be worth a quick trip to your gp just to make sure. Rest loads and eat well.xx

Broadsbean, welldone that's a great loss!

Shellie, hi! I couldn't cope with a vlcd, I don't think it's maintainable. Have you thought asbout sw? I've lost 4st 3lbs in 7 months, thyat's quite speedy. A vlcd will work but it's hardcore, I'd cave quite quickly on that.

Well only 0.5lbs off for me this week but I did get SW woman of the year award in my group! Chuffed!

Debz, I had mine out in may, I didn't return to work for 6 weeks, even now I hurt at times& am still on pain meds, they said it depends on the person but it takes 6months to a year to feel 100% yourself

I now can't eat bread as it really hurts& gives me shooting pains, same with peppers& just about all spicy foods, also if I eat a bowl of fruit on it's own it hurts me. Fine if I mix with yoghurt :/

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Guys, Well i STS this week which im pleased about as i had a major pig out day on one of the days. Im back into it this week looking to lose 2lbs but everything helps.

xShelliex88 - i personally would say dont do the shakes but its only my opinoin. My MIL worked with a man who was around 20st and lost all this weight on the shakes and he looked really well however when he went back to eating "real" meals the weight just started to pile back on again. I have found SW the best diet around as you can eat pretty much everthing - within reason - and the meals you can make are so tasty - i always get compliments at work about my lunches. Even though you want the weight to come off really quick - we all do - we have to be realistic - the weight didnt pile on over night so we cant expect the weight to come off overnight. Sorry if i sound harsh but believe me it is well worth it if you do it slowly and right, but as i said everyone is different.

Hope everyone has a good week :)

Morning ladies & gents - have not posted in a while - managed to get my 3st award last week, am so happy :) well on my way now, feel happier and healthier already, still got a long way to go, but, not as far as i did 3 months ago!

Well done to everyone on their fabulous losses recently xxx

Well done Tinksie that's fab. I lost 2lb this week, total is 11lbs in 3 weeks. Aiming to pass the stone Mark next week and get under 21 stone.

hello every one, hope your having a good week. i have another 3 lb loss this week so got past my stone and a half:D i am pushing on to 2 stone now and hopping to lose another st in septso fingers crossed and will power on :D

xshelliex88 Oh to have had the wisdom of this site when i was 20, i like little bubblz will keep my opinion of VLCD to my self, apart from one thing even at 29 stone 4 weeks ago when i finely crackede my GP was violently opposed to them and encouraged me to retry slimming world i did and have lost 22lb in 4 weeks and as you have seen there are people doing even better. VLCD don't change yourlife style SW does. Give it some serious thought honey. i only say this to try and prevent you embarking on the habits i have for the last 20 yrs.
4 st by christmas can be acievable but tough, I am tryingfor 5!!!:D
good luck any how what ever you decide to do xx

Congrats Mandy!

Coljack, 7lbs!!! WOw and how. I just popped onto your page to see if you have a food diary but I couldn't see one. Did you change anything this last week?

The secret is that there isn't one.. the plan works if you stick to it and eat enough..
eat loads of veg with every meal and stick to the plan..
I do stay away from bread though.. can't see the point of 57g of wholewheat bread when what I really want is 4 extra thick toasty white bread with loads of butter.. so I don't bother.. :)

I had homemade "speed soup" ( see thursday weighers thread for the "recipe" if you're interested ) this week for lunches instead of beans since I'm pretty much fed up with baked beans at the moment.. but having said that I lost 4.5 last week with the beans for lunch..

Coljack, that's some good going! I'm working so hard but I never get losses like that lol. I swear my body just goes at it's own rate no matter what I try! I remind myself that it's a marathon not a sprint lol!

I'm definitely with everyone on the eat as much super free food that you can with your meals, i didn't eat as much last week as i was so busy and routine had changed and it showed with a maintain! Although i don't really eat lots of veg, i substitute that with a lot of fruit during the day. also, i don't know if it makes a difference, but i pretty much always do an Original Day, i stay away from bread unless i have pilchards on toast, never ever have a sandwich, i don't drink alcohol so am never tempted to go over my syns with that. I have allowed myself a couple of bags of crisps lately, but now i've got that out of my system i'm all good. I just needed something to crunch lol

Well done broadsbean and coljack, your losses have been astounding! And i agree, a VLCD is an extreme i would not go to again, been there, done it, filed miserably, Slimming World works, and works well!xx

Lots of good losses lately on this thread!

I've been alternating between good losses and STS for a few weeks now, but lost 3 this week. I'm sneaking up on that 3 stone sticker. :)

Back