ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Really what happened??? What time- I normally go to that one but weighing at home and doing it online now :)

laurenasha said:
well done LEB!!! You will get your 1stone next week!!! woo hoo!!!

Omg 10,000 calories!!! I'm surprised too that he hadn't had a heart attack!!!!

Just back from the Doctors!! They took blood!! (nearly passed out, bad phobia!!!) So it could be, a bug in the stomach, inflamation of the stomach, celiacs, or irritable bowel!! Have to wait a week for the blood tests!! But they gave me anti-inflammatorys in the mean time to see if it helps!!! So hopefully will get to the problem soon!!!

Hope ur ok! I got coeliac tested last Friday and have meberevine to stop bowel spasms. However not taking them at the minute as my antibiotics are making me ill and I can't cope with both of them!
I'm sure you will be fine let me know how you do!

Ruth
X

Meeting is lovely and leader is great she made me feel so welcome!
Can't wait until next Wednesday! She talked about treating ourselves if we lose weight next week! I'm going to book myself in for a facial if I do!
Also been thinking- I need to look after myself I look an absolute state today! Any ideas? Thanks!

Ruth
X

Awww glad u enjoyed it! Looking after yourself in what way Hun? Facial sounds fab! X

When I mentioned about setting my goal at 4lbs more than what ww have set it at she said she couldn't do it and I'd have to go to the class I joined at(ards). I said that I wouldn't be there for a while and she said there was loads of time left!! I know I've 12lbs to goal but have 30 off already so feeling bleeping good! Cheeky!!

I was at her class a year and a half ago and it was packed- tonight it was empty in comparison. Grrr! Going back to dundonald meeting on Monday- Ann is lovely and very supportive ;)

12lbs is so close! Ignorant woman! Grrr x

That's horrible!! She prob doesn't know how to do it- bit of a technophobe!!

And go you! You won't be long getting that off- how would she know you have plenty of time!!!

I was finding that I got more motivation on here so I'm going it alone :) and doing it online x

I'm so proud that I am doing it for the last time (like the millionth attempt) but I found her quite domineering last time. The lack of people in the meeting shows what she is like- hope it's not an aunt leb ? X

I love this forum and you will get help from me anytime- just message and ask! Do you go to a gym guys? X

Ha ha no relation yeah I know what you mean.

Good for you- this is also my last time- something feels different...

Thanks - I might just need that help!

I go to fitness first in Bangor- need to up the ante though :)

My last time too :)

I'm a member of local gym - let's me go to various places... But visited my friends gym in Preston and I'm jealous - it's miles better lol

The nervous iffy tummy has started already :( x

CarlyLanky140 said:
Awww glad u enjoyed it! Looking after yourself in what way Hun? Facial sounds fab! X

My hair is awful I'm exhausted and have horrid red cheeks etc! I could have a bath and go to bed but ill just look rough when I go to work and I think my manager thinks I look a mess :( ugh!

Ruth
X

I'm sure u don't poppet! Get ur hair cut or coloured or both and then u will feel more like doing it in a morning... Since I started this job I always make an effort to put make up on coz I never used to and felt crap! I also try to cleanse/tone and moisturise my face - it's still really dry but I try... And I try to do my nails... This is all coz my clothes look awful... Cxx

I've just joined dw- I think it's better - has a pool and jacuzzis- def nice after a workout. My friend and I are doing the ards half marathon walk (9 miles but still they call it half lol) not too long now so trying to build up miles on treadmill- 4 miles at the moment.

I know what you mean about it feeling different this time!!

Awesome :) good luck! I'm doing race for life!

We have a DW but I've paid for my gym till April next year :( z

Use your knowledge to get out lol - good for you for race for life. I really want to be able to run- maybe six months will cure that ;)

Hi :)

I'm new here - I have a lot of weight to lose. My 'ideal' weight is 9st 3lb but I am aiming for 12 stone at the moment so I have 5st 2lbs to lose initially THEN maybe a further 3 stone.
I hope you don't mind me dropping by.

Of course not! Welcome sparklegiraffe! When did u start PP? How are u finding it? Xx

Bindi we will get that flamming pound of for next WI if it flipping kills us!!! (she says after eating 3 packs of crisps and 3 sandwiches lol)

i blew it tonight, had a busting headache, exhausted and starving with hunger and then i went mad lmao!!! Damn it i'm not worrying about it!! Just going to bed and tomorrow is another day!!!!!

It is indeed! Sleep well! Sure u r still well within weeklies! X

Back