ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

mammacass24 a singapore chow mein is no where near 20 pp. (I'm sure your glad to hear). A special chow mein is 9 pp and theres sauce on this 1. So the singapore one is def no more than 9. I work in a chinese and I get mine made with no oil which saves at least another pp :)

Well done Erin!

I've had a lovely evening made cheeseburger and chips and then Apple crumble both ww recipes!
They were both so scrummy its untrue! I cooked nearly everyday on sw and it was nowhere near as nice as this!
Cheeseburger and chips is 12 although I added 1 more pp as the burger bun was bigger. Had mustard and 15g or less than Heinz bbq sauce. Both 0pp which is great!
Apple crumble was also twelve, I originally halved the mixture but it was ridiculously small so I made the original recipe so it came out as 12pp. I used some of my weeklies but worth it! Still have 26 weeklies left!

Hope everyone's ok :)

Ruth
X

mammacass24 a singapore chow mein is no where near 20 pp. (I'm sure your glad to hear). A special chow mein is 9 pp and theres sauce on this 1. So the singapore one is def no more than 9. I work in a chinese and I get mine made with no oil which saves at least another pp :)

I never trust the EOG when it comes to chinese though the portions are huge! Oooodles of noodles :D At least I was within points, that's the main :)

you have me worried now lol Portions are big but so satisifying! I have it at least once a week......YUM :D

Hey all :)

Well done on job Erin!

Hope ur all ok!

Sparklegiraffe - u can do it sweetheart! Keep positive! I vaguely plan meals but swap them round! I also try to buy a big variety so if I don't fancy what I'd planned I can swap - coz that's what I disliked on SW

Cass - hope it daughter feels better! U will get some pennies saved - chin up

Bindi - 6 good days and one wobble is ok :) u can do it!!

Sherry - hope u find a job soon poppet! And the anxiety eating is understandable! It's hard when things feel out of control! Chin up and hugs! U will get bk to it

Lauren - well done for another good day :)

Ruth - glad ur food was yummy!!! :) I love ww - far better than SW!

Had an ok day... Going out on tues after WI but will start afresh on wed n try to limit weeklies...and nandos wed but wont need too many weeklies for what I like :) so think next week should be ok x

Carly, Nando's is very PP friendly I find :). Are you eating out Tuesday? Have fun xx

Possibly ... Will be nice couple of days ;) but on diet too! X

Hi all, thanks for the lovely welcome. Sorry i didn't post again, been so busy.

Diet is still going well, counting the points for every meal can get a bit tedious but its an nice feeling of control (maybe its just me!). Doesn't help that my boyfriend is very slim and can eat anything and doesn't gain any weight really. Think he forgets i'm on a diet!

Found lots of WW stuff at the local supermarket, I have fallen in love with the bolognese mini meal, infact even himself has eaten it. But now there is no more left in any of the shops - have tried 5!! :(

Good to hear everyone seems to be back on track with their diets :)

Hope u find ur new fave meal :) keep up the good work :) see u around hopefully xx

Well done Erin!

I've had a lovely evening made cheeseburger and chips and then Apple crumble both ww recipes!
They were both so scrummy its untrue! I cooked nearly everyday on sw and it was nowhere near as nice as this!
Cheeseburger and chips is 12 although I added 1 more pp as the burger bun was bigger. Had mustard and 15g or less than Heinz bbq sauce. Both 0pp which is great!
Apple crumble was also twelve, I originally halved the mixture but it was ridiculously small so I made the original recipe so it came out as 12pp. I used some of my weeklies but worth it! Still have 26 weeklies left!

Hope everyone's ok :)

Ruth
X

I love it when my Maths is wrong :) I actually have 32 weeklies left :eek:

Off to see the poet Carol Ann Duffy tonight with the Mother- should be interesting! Was going to go swimming when I finish work at 1:30 but its always too busy for me to go- swim squad and allsorts today, and they have 3 pools so im gutted I cant go :(
Instead, im going to walk in a big circle around Harrogate which should take me a while and then do half an hour on the DVD :)
Hopefully that should make up for lack of swimming! I really need a pedometer! Are they expensive?

Ruth
x

Hi all, thanks for the lovely welcome. Sorry i didn't post again, been so busy.

Diet is still going well, counting the points for every meal can get a bit tedious but its an nice feeling of control (maybe its just me!). Doesn't help that my boyfriend is very slim and can eat anything and doesn't gain any weight really. Think he forgets i'm on a diet!

Found lots of WW stuff at the local supermarket, I have fallen in love with the bolognese mini meal, infact even himself has eaten it. But now there is no more left in any of the shops - have tried 5!! :(

Good to hear everyone seems to be back on track with their diets :)

My boyfriend weighs 2.5 stone less than me, eats what he wants and has a natural 6-pack :mad:
However, just think about the state of their insides compared to ours :D

Ruth
x

Welcome back finsmith!!! How much have you lost so far???

Ruth my ww pedometer was £17 but i def think it is worth it!!! And ruth my fella has lost 1stone since i started ww!! He wasn't overly heavy to begin with but his bmi is now 26!! But i've nearly caught up with him lol!! He's 13st 7lb!! Will be nice when i can say that i'm lighter than him lmao!!! Its also great now that i can finally wear his tops and hoodies, i love fellas cloths for lying about in !!! Although he hates me wearing them lol xxxxx

Oh- also need an eat out guide as im off for a Curry on Thursday with the Parents!
Would it be better if I bought the essentials pack & the pedometer or just the eat out guide and the pedometer?
Decisions decisions decisions...

Ruth
x

Hi Ruth! Always good to find out u have more left than u thought! I've heard of that poet - can't quite place the poem but I'm sure she is good! Sounds like a nice evening :)

I'm sure whatever exercise u do will be fine :) xx

the eating out book is £5-£6 and the pedometer is £17!! I think you also get a calculator in the essentials pack!! See what all you get in it that you would like and work out which is best!!

How much is an essentials pack ruth!! I don't think we get them in N.Ireland xxxx

Hey petal essentials has eat out, shopping and tracker which I like :) and the deluxe one has all that and the calculator! I think if u are gonna get a pedometer it may as well be the WW one as the cheaper ones won't calc AP :)

Hi Lauren! I love wearing lads clothes too! It's been a long time! Can't wait to wear their shirts or hoodies :) will find the man when I can lol xx

Essentials £10, deluxe £20 x

Oh- also need an eat out guide as im off for a Curry on Thursday with the Parents!
Would it be better if I bought the essentials pack & the pedometer or just the eat out guide and the pedometer?
Decisions decisions decisions...

Ruth
x

Thanks Carly :)
On Ebay the Pedometers are cheaper than in the meeting- I think...
I think theres an offer on the Track and the Pedometer together so may take advantage of that offer and buy the others separately!

Ruth
x

Just whatever combo works best ;) x

Back