ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Sorry but that's balls Carly you couldn't even lose that with total meal replacement. I would be asking to see her weight loss cards and trackers lol

I did bad at wi last night, I'd 1 on. After the meeting I went for a big walk (about 1 1/2 hours) in the pouring rain, so hopefully that will be the good start to the week I need to get back on track!
I must start tracking again, it's the only way!!

Scales say 13st 7lbs 3/4s /after last night that cant be true!
Mind you I walked for 3hrs 20mins and did a ridiculous amount of dancing!
Not sure :)

Ill watch them creep back up tomorrow! ;)

Ruth
x

Leanne I agree if I don't track everything goes down hill.

Ruth what were ur scales saying the last time u checked x

U can do it Ruth! If u need some weeklies have them! U are still doing ex! U will be fab!! That walk obvs did u good if that's what scales say - they won't go up!!

Yea I was tempted Lauren!

Leanne - that's brilliant motivation!! straight for a walk I'm impressed! U will have it off this week!!! Xx

Ugh the oh brought home chips. Guess who failed again. Gonna try and eat lightly for the rest of the day. Bought some yummy melon and bananas for work

U can do it! Kick the OH from me lol

Why even when I'm sticking to it do I feel like the fat b**** for having my crisps n choc with lunch - it's only 4-6pp for both and within points .... Still feels like people are looking at me thinking "no wonder she's fat" grrrrr xx

I know the paranoia carly sometime when I'm having my choc etc I feel like everyones thinking huh thought she was on a diet lol maybe hav your choc treat at home instead of At work then u can really enjoy it xxx

Hi Girls.

Firstly well done everyone i have had a quick look through the posts and you have had fab losses and brill motivation for each other ! xxx

aarrggh girls i am in meltdown .. i dont know whats going on with me! i started my new meds last week and have been feeling alot better. the only thing is i seem to want to eat ( even though i'm not hungry) ! .. then make excuses for myself.. ah TOTM is coming.. blah blah oh dont want added pressure of loosing weight blah blah
! BUT it's just horrible i daren't weigh myself!!!

My friend is taking me back to WI on tuesday to a new class new time etc and am starting afresh there! I WILL let you know the outcome but will be deleting all my Sig's on here cos it just depresses me seeing how well i was doing and how i am usless at sticking to anything !

so girls stick with it and ignore my ramblings lol.. your doing brilliantly xx

Thanks Lauren!

Lou - good luck for tues! Sometimes we all need a clean slate! Have u put all bk on or just some? Remember what u have managed so far and keep at it! Have a few days off getting used to meds and fresh start after tues WI xxx

You can do it Lou even if u hav a few lb on. What u have lost is still an achievement so don't disguard it xxx

Lou pnd is nothing to be laughed at. Give the meds a few weeks to work and then worry about pp xxxxx

And we are here for u xxxxx

Awww darling I didn't realise - hope the meds kick in nicely xx

Thanks girls, I'm still paying for WW and still track cos if i dont then i'll really loose the plot, i'm going to stick at it xxx

It's nice to know i can pop on here for help when needed u girls r fab xxx

26 stone girl who works in catering at the court I go in now and again claims to have lost 3.5 stone in 4 weeks at WW - surely that can't be right? I'm 20 stone and have only lost 13.5lb! She also says her pps haven't decreased at all... And she doesn't eat weeklies... I wish I could eat fruit n veg! So angry at myself!! Xx

Wouldnt believe that for a second! Maybe a person of that weight could lose that amount of weight on a total food replacement diet like lipotrim but not weightwatchers. Refuse to believe it.

Lou, I 2nd what Lauren said, give yourself a break for couple of weeks, its gonna take the meds that long to kick in and then you will be feeling better and in a much better frame of mind to tackle the weight loss. We are all here for you when you need us xx

Carly wont be able to manage a swim on sat (not good swimmer anyway so wudnt earn much ap ha ha) but am going for good hour and half walk in morn and get it out of the way as I will have my 3 children for the day, if its anyway fine will bring them to the playground where they can go on their bikes and I can get another little walk done. Have forwarded planned, gonna have spicy fahitas tomorrow night (my fav thing Im eating on ww at the mo) so that should help me avoid temptation during the day knowing Im tucking into them 2moro evening. Very proud of myself too, havent stepped on the scales since Wed aft before my ww wi.

Leannef - well done on your losses to date, you are doing brill, 1lb up is nothing, I was same last week and I got so disheartened by it, I couldnt understand why I gained, lost that lb this week and am motivated again for week ahead. That lb of yours is prob already gone.

Really enjoying my grapes from the fridge this week, am snacking on them everytime I need something from the fridge. Im sure its a tip you already use.

Am a bit of a serial poster today lmao

Quick q...having some fresh haddock for dinner, little pocket guide says 2pp for 120g raw, would it be safe to say 4pp for 240g raw? Bought it from the fishmongers so dont have nv.

Anyone know the pp for asmall battered sausage???? Thanks :)

Bindi it would be 5pp for 240g pet

Not sure about the batt sausage though

Back