ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Aw I hope so Carly!! It would be the most wonderful rewarding job for me! So much better than what I'm doing now!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thinking of you Lauren, hope you feel a bit better today! Its not fair your boss takes the bad moods out on you x

Lauren that's pants and totally illegal!!!

Hope everything went well for you yesterday Carly!

Oh Lauren that's awful hope your ok *hugs* your boss shouldnt treat you like that at all :(

Ruth
X

Still feeling abit rubbish!! Couldn't sleep last night thinking about it!! I wil be fine though!!!

Not gonna let it get in the road of my diet though!! I will be a leader someday lol xxxx

Lauren, your boss sounds like a dic*head! You are entitled to a break for every 4hrs worked as far aa I know, and 11hrs between shifts. I actually had the idea of becoming a ww leader myself last week. Im a stay at home parent at the moment cos there are no jobs going that will pay me well enough to go back to work and have the kids minded, but idea of becoming leader is appealing, plus another incentive to get to goal

@ Carly glad your first day went well. Im sure you are doing fab.

Am chuffed with myself, 2 women at the school who I dont even know complimented me on my weight loss, gasping when I told them Id lost over 2st. Its a great boost! Have planned my days meals and have 9pp to spare for extras. Want to have a good week this week, theres a yearly festival on where I live this weekend and its great fun. AM out tomorrow night for drinks with the girls, so that will use most if not all my weeklies so need to be good and stick to the 29 daily for the rest of the week. Better go and make a pot of soup to help me along my way.

Hope everyone has a good satisfyingly skinny day :):)

Good news on the compliments Bindi :)

Lauren- u will be a leader in no time! Is WW a franchise like SW? X

Bindi I think it would be great!! I was looking online and u make between 75-100 for 1 or 2 classes!! Imagine if u did it full time with 8+ classes a week!! :eek: and there is NO start up costs!!

I am gonna use that as my next goal after the wedding!! Then I'm gettin out of that smelly greasy chip shop for good :)

Anyone get WI today!! If so, good luck!!!

How much does it cost to start up slimming world Carly!!

From what I seen online it doesn't look to be!! But then maybe u have to buy equipment! But I'm nearly sure it says all that is provided :)

Definitely worth looking into doing alright, and I suppose once you get to be leader you have to stay within a weight range, so good incentive not to put weight back on......hmmmm Ive a long way to go to goal but its worth thinking about. Gonna have a look at the website now and see what it says.

Do they do open days for it! SW was like £1000 x

Not sure tbh Carly!! I think the best thing to do would be talking to our leaders!! They would tell u everything because I think they get a bonus for getting new leaders in!!!

I'm not gonna say anything to mine till I'm nearly at gold xxxxx

Sounds like a plan! Cx

:D x

Ugh I feel sick of the thought of going into this place at 2!!!

Today I've had coffee 1pp and s tin of diet redbull!! Gonna have banana and toast 5pp before work!!

I know this sounds stupid but I've had a really sore tummy from I got upset last night and I don't even feel like eating!!! Which us usually the opposite for me!! Little do they know that from being cruel to me he's given me the motivation to keep going and get out Of that place!!!!

I get the same Lauren- I'm so annoyed today too- I haves sore tummy came into work- somebody is away home sick and I now have to cover for them- I'm the only and first person used to cover- so unfair.

Sorry for ranting :(

Jes leb the amount of ranting I do!! That's what we are here for!! U must always say yes!! That's why they assume u will do it everytime lol I know cause I'm the same lol xxxx

Lol thanks Lauren and yeah your prob right- as another member of staff told me- I'm too available!!

Back