ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

aw i know!! Am hoping its just a 24hr thing and they seem in good enough form!! I say they'll be right as rain tomorrow xxxx

Hope they both get well soon!!! Evil scales! Well done on AP xx

Think i'm gonna go back to tracking!! I don't feel in control on simply filling lol xxxxx

Its something like the old core plan from what I can work out!!

You eat ONLY the filling food highlighted in green and you don't have to Weigh or measure it!! As long as you stop when you are full not stuffed lol!! But you also get your 49 weeklies for extras!! xxxx

Chika, well done, thats a fab loss, great motivation to see you to next weeks weigh in, stick with it!

Carly heard the bridesmaids is good alright, will have to try get to see it.

Lauren, dont think I would be able for the simply filling yet so am sticking with what I know. You have had fab losses to date and you know why you gained last week, so back to tracking and you will be fine. Sorry to hear your boys arent well, theres nothing worse, please god you dont pick the bug up too. Lots of 7up/sprite full sugar for them with fizz taken out, works wonders and no food.

Yass good luck for wi later.

Lou welcome back, we missed ya, plenty of room on the wagon.

Ruth, was thinkin about your small gain, maybe the shred caused it?

Sorry if I missed anyone

Well after my loss last night am well and truly motivated. Need 1.5lb off next week to get my June goal of 9lb, if I work hard I might get there. Want 12lb off between now and hols in 8 wks, so thats doable too with a bit of effort (1.5lb per wk). Truthfully I will be happy that I reach 3st mark before hols (5lb off target) but am pushing myself for 3.5st
6AP earned this morn on walk so Im off to a good start.
Have a great day everyone.

Hello Everyone!

Didn't put much last night! Worked Earlies at work didn't get him till 5 then ran to meeting and then had to go back to work to work on the bar! :(

When I went to my meeting yesterday my leader said "at your age its probably hormones" but I had my coil fitted so I'm not sure!
In some ways I think it is the shred as muscle weighs more than fat but I don't want to make excuses!

Still not sure what it was! Fed up yesterday so had a mini blowout when I got in and I feel tonnes better :)

Thanks for all the kind words

Ruth
X

aw I think tracking probably will work best!!! I don't know why my body wont work with me atm!! It is usually very straight forward for me!! Would love a chow mein for a treat but because my scales aren't moving yet I don't feel like I deserve one!!! Will just have to stick with it!! May make a yummy roast chicken dinner tonight with loads of veg!! At least i'll feel like I'm being naughty even though it'll be a healthy version lol xxxxxx

Sorry Ruth, cross posted!!! I honestly believe that you were exercising TOO much!! The same thing has happened with girls on here before!! Try and limit the exercise a wee bit!! Maybe you are pushing yourself too much too soon!! Try making the exercise light to start off with, Incase your body isn't getting enough so it holds onto what it has!!! BIG HUGS BABE XXXXXXXXXXXX

Lauren I'm sure you'll be fine and its just a blip :)

I do track every day thats why I was so shocked and when I told this to my leader she gave me the I don't believe you eyebrows :(

Ruth
X

They think they know everything! take your tracker with you to WI so you can show it to her next weeK!!!! XXXX

I think that our bodies take a week or more to catch up on exercise we have done and food/drink taken. I had a sts last week after a great week, only used half weeklies, earned 36AP thru walking but I was out on the beer 2 weekends before that and went over my weeklies so think thats why I had the sts, down 3.5lb last night so thats my good week last week showing up on me. Its how it works with me anyhow

Whats everyone cooking for dinner today? Had chicken fahitas last night post my wi, gorgeous! Would love to make a ww version fish pie but wudnt know where to start, any one any ideas? have loads of fish in the freezer. Must get the pot of 0pp soup going later today also in anticipation of the weekend ahead

i was thinking of making a big pot of potatoe and leek soup!! Not completely free but only put a few potatoes in it and make it low in pp!!!

Was also thinking of getting chicken and making a healthy roast dinner!! I would love a take out this weekend but would rather feel like i deserved it!! And atm my scales aren't going down!! So we shall see how it happens!!!

I think bindi it def does get harder the further that we get into it!!! We will get there though!!! xxxx

Yes Lauren, we are both over half way there, and yes it will get harder but we will get there, we just need to stick with it and keep going. Keep setting smaller goals and we will get to our final goal.

Just got the new simply be catalogue in the door!! Hum who's up for putting them in a pile and setting them on fire!!!! I DON'T NEED YOU NO MORE!!!!!! LMAO

Hmmmm just noticed Im still borderline obese with my bmi of 30, hopefully will have a loss next week and be 'overweight'

Burn them baby, burn them! You will never need them again

wow hoo!! Its like back in the days when women burned their bras!!! BURN SIMPLY BE, BURN!!! lmao xxx

Go Bindi!

Ruth - Think a blow out is weirdly good for our loss the next week! U will get what I deserve this week :)

Lauren - I defo prefer tracking that the simply filling/SW type method :) keep up the good work and scales will play nice I'm sure!! Burn it burn it :) lol

I'm having chicken tikka masala later - jar not proper one lol x

Back