ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

ugh i was so hungry while i was waiting for my soup to boil that i had a bag of wotsits and 1stick of a time out!!!! 6pp for the two!!! And the boys are eating pancakes atm and i'm dying to have 1 but is 4pp for 1 worth it???? Might jus have 1 as i'm just gonna eat soup for the rest of the day!!!! ugh i have no will power lmao

your stronger than me if you can resist pancakes hun.. just track and enjoy xxx

oh i'm not stronger than you Lou!!! I had the pancake lol!!! Still had 15pp left after it though so i had 2 bowls of my soup!!! Probably have 1 more bowl before bed and still have a few points left over!!!!

Ohhhh, laurenasha all your lovely foods are making my mouth water!!! lol
Im starving, I think its more of a mental thing than a physical thing - the fact that I know that I can't eat alot!
I had a bran cereal (2.5p) fruit salad (2.5p) for breakfast. Then lunch was a minimal amount of quorn and mayo with salad on white 50/50 bread (5pp) and I had a cup'a'soup late afternoon to pick myself up a bit (2.5p) I've got 5.5p left for dinner and I'm having jacket potato with beans which uses all them points up. The fact I'm not going to be able to have a desert is disheartening!! Almost suicidal thoughts I think lol!!

Mum's cooking garlic mushrooms (one of my faves) THIS IS TORTURE!!!

Would love to know what you had today Erin :) xxxxxx

Chika hasnt come back to us lately, I think Chika is officially with the devil now, dipping her toes in chocolate!!!!! haha!

Phew. Half way through the 30 Day Shred today! Getting slightly better stamina on Level 2, though I still have to collapse to my knees now and then during the plank poses!

I didn't get up until lunch-time, so all I've had today is;

Small can of baked beans - 2
Egg - 1.5
Toast - 3
Spread - 1
HP Sauce - .5

So 10 points left. If you're struggling try drinking loads of water & more fruit & veg! Just remember, it will all be worth it and it's only for 1 week, you can do it!! :)

Dinner was yum.

Burger bap - 4.5
Quorn burger - 1.5
Ketchup - .5
Low fat mayo - .5
Low fat cheese slice - 1
Pineapple - .5
Salad - 0
100g Wedges - 1.5

..just in case you're interested! :D

oh my OH was making homemade chips for dinner for the boys!!! ha ha ha the chip pan decided to stop working and tripped all the plugs in the house lmao!!! serves him right for teasing me lol!!!

Gonna have another bowl of soup shortly!!! Really want to do well at the scales this week!!!

Lol! Pancakes AND home made chips?! Spoilt much :p

Just attempted W2D2 but only managed 4 out of the 6 runs, I could have done all of it but my calf is killing me, to the point where I could barely walk home! It's getting progressively worse :( Arghh! I hate being set back! Trip to the docs for me I reckon.

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

Hi all,
Wildtrapeze and Erin how you finding the discovery plan?
Had ok day today, had porridge made with water (3pp) and 1 slice brown bread toasted with a banana (2pp) for brekkie and instead of having my lunch today I had my dinner instead, spaghetti bolonese (12pp), it was yummy and kept me full most of the day. It was my little ones birthday today so loads of treats on the table so succumbed to some choc but included it in the days pp. Am hopeful of a loss at tomorrow evenings wi (my scales is telling -2lbs, could I be this lucky?)
Did 40mins good walk this evening also.
Only have drank 2 cups of green tea after the laxative effects yesterday lol, think Im back to normal now (hope anyway)

Bindi good luck with WI tomorrow!!! were you eating soup lately? i've had 4 bowls today!! really trying to push myself for thursday WI!!! And i'll probably end up with cramps in my belly and a laxative effect from it!!!! xxxx

Sherri definitely take your self to the doctors!!! And don't worry about the set back, if your determined enough you will see the c25k through when your injury heals!!! xxxx

Hi Laurenasha
Havent gotten around to making any of the soup yet, must make some tomorrow. Im terrible though, I make a pot of it, have couple of bowls out of it then it gets left in the fridge :sigh:

aw i know what you mean bindi!!! I was on my second bowl today and was thinking to myself "this just isn't hitting the spot" but i really want to get my 10% this week so gonna have to push myself!!!! it will be such a great achievement when i get it!!! just had no 7 green tea of the day!!! lol i know i'm obsessed but i actually prefer to have it now than tea or coffee!!! And it's helped me track my water intake!!! i've been trying to make sure i have 2lts a day!!! but today i've had 3lts!!!

where is everyone hiding today?? you are all being very quiet lol!!! I am bored stupid today already, and when i'm bored i want to eat!!!

Am trying to think what i want for breakfast!!! i bought myself a box of porridge the other day!!! but am too scared to try it incase i don't like it (imagine 23 and never tried porridge lol)

yuk porridge is rotton!!! The bin ended up having it lol!!! instead i had a bannana 2boiled eggs and 2slices toast!!!! was 3 more pp for it but tasted lovely!!!! xxxxx on cup 3 of my green tea as well!!!!

I only like porridge if its got jam or syrup in, so no point in me having it on a diet cos unless its laden with sugar its a no go!
Had a Quorn sausage, 1/4 can of beans and a slice of toast for breakfast - 4.5p, was going to have some fruit after but suprisingly wasn't hungry.
Reading up on the plan Erin, it says you base your diet around core 'filling' foods - what are these? :S I'm assuming things like jacket spuds?

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

yep porrage needs sugar ! otherwise it is rank..

I'm at work today and for the rest of the week now, back on track today after a meltdown yesterday ! nothing too major just picked and picked at crap and when i tracked it all i have already used 20 of my weeklies so having a good rest of the week..

so boring here today the weather has decided to turn nice on the day i am back at work ! ACE

anyone else up to anything nice?

Hi all,
I actually like porridge, I normally have this for brekkie, 30g oats made with water, then add a small bit of milk and sweetner at the end, 3pp and keeps me full for ages. If I dont have porridge I have 2 slices wholegrain toasted with sliced banana (5pp) for breakfast.
Was out this morn and didnt have breakfast so jsut had a cereal bar 2pp and have jsut finished lunch of a sandwich with 2 rasher medaillions, 2 bread and salad & extra light mayo and cuppa green tea 7pp.
Have my weigh in this evening, am very optimistic, weighed myself last night and wait for it......was 13st 12lb, was 14st 2lb last wed when I weighed myself, so hopefully Im down at least 2 on the ww scales. Remember this is my first week of eating 29pp per day so am hoping thats gonna give me a decent loss. Will keep ye all posted.
Oh dinner tonight after my wi is ww lasagne 7pp with homemade chips 3pp and 0pp salad with spoon of light coleslaw (1 or 2pp I think). Love this dinner. And will have a treat of choc bar tonight.
Wish me luck for later ladies

Good luck for WI hun xxxxxx

Good luck with WI bindi!!! if you've done well this week you have every right to feel optimistic!!! i'm feeling the same!!! My scales are saying i'm 4lb down this week!!! Although i haven't had my lunch yet!!! But am confident for a loss this week!!!! My treat tomorrow night will be a chicken chow mein with gravy!!! Oh my mouth is watering thinking of it lol!!!

I'm going to have my lunch now before work!!! home made soup 3pp and a ham toastie 6pp!!!

OMG am seriously getting addicted to this green tea with lemon. Can anyone recommend any other ones that are nice

Back