ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

So how has everyone gotten on today? I have to say I was quite healthy! Tea & toast for breakfast, a yoghurt for lunch and Quorn sausages with bubble & squeak for tea. I am stuffed! Only one more day to suffer til WI. If anyone weighed in today (I lose track!), how did you do?

Dont think anyone has WI today!!!!!!!! i think ive been good today although i fanced bein naught but won the war with myself!!! here's my tracker

allowance 37pp

milk and coffee 2pp
sprite zero 0pp

2 slice toast 4pp
ww jam 2pp

oven chips 6pp
2 slice bread 4pp
flora light 2pp

melon 0pp
apple 0pp
bannana 0pp

3 slice bread 6pp
6 slice wafer thin ham 2pp
flora light 3pp

mini choc stick 3pp

total 34/37

the only thing i'm worried about is that i had alot of bread today (7slices) do u think that would hurt if its still inside ur daily allowance????????????

I dont think it hurts to have a lot of bread as long as its not in the evening, as we all know bread is carbs but carbs are glucose (a fancy word for sugar) so if you eat it in the evening and dont work it off then it'll turn to fat overnight.

My weigh in is tomorrow morning, I'm less than hopeful to be honest!

My diary for today has been p!ss poor because I really could not be bother to cook anything that took effort. Im not even going to bother putting it into breakfast/lunch/dinner because I didn't eat anything until 2pm!!

2 slices toast 5pp
walkers baked cheese n onion 3pp
1 quorn escalope 7pp
2 corn on the cob 4pp - I thought veg was free?!!!
Yoghurt and nutella - 6pp
Blueberries & creme fraiche - 3pp
Highlights hot choc - 4pp

32/32pp uses, the first time in a few days I've actually not gone over!!

I got my exercise bike today! Did half an hour rapid cycling on it, I had its tension quite high, I was listening to my MP3 player and would go really fast when a chorus came on and then slow down and then fast again at the next chorus...etc. I can put my weight and age etc into the computer it has and it works out how many approx kcal I burn and how far I cycled and it said I burned 350 calories! In points its 5pp earned so I'm back in credit with the pp!
I also made my veggie burgers today, they look pretty nice! Havent tried them yet, going to have them for lunch tomorrow. They've got soya beans, celery, pepper, peas, chilli, cheese and garlic in and to flavour its paprika and cumin.

I'll let you all know how I get on at WI tomorrow though xxx

we were told that corn on the cob is free as long as u dont have butter on it!!!! its tinned sweetcorn that has points in it!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait to hear how u got on sherrie!!!!

well done girlies, i also went over slightly yesterday, my OH brought some choc cupcakes home i resisted all evening then made him share one with me so only 5P.. i've used 20 of my weeklies this week and planned ahead for today.. tomorrow will be easy as OH is on nights so i'll just grab myself a ww meal or ww pizza before the wi on tuesday morning,,

i wrote all my usual meals out last night and pointed them, ya know the ones you kind of have alot of like sunday roast lasagne etc and they were all 13 - 20 points each ! i think i'll have to find new recipies and get them lower..but at least now i know before i make a meal how many points they have

hey lou i always work out what i'm eating before i eat it and what it will leave me with for the rest of the day!!!!

u can also try and adjust ur meals like a sunday roast that would usually be alot! i now make a chicken fillet in the oven 6pp some potatoes (with no butter) and fill my plate up with veg (i always eat my veg first to fill myself up)

also with pasta its better to eat the wee shells or the spiral ones as it looks like u've got more than the normal long spagetti!!!!! i would use a jar of low bolognese sauce and then blend a tin of tomatoes to bulk it up more (as i like loads of sauce)

my OH is probably one of the most difficult problems i have with dieting! when i'm comin home from work he ALWAYS asks me to bring him something home ( i work in a chip shop) by this point im usually starving! so i usually throw the food at him and go to the kitchen to hide till he's ate it lol!!!

the kids are also hard!!! i have to throw their food straight into the bin when they are finished with it to stop me eating it lol!

oo i'll have a look for the smaller pasta, i haven't had any pasta yet as i do like a plate full, I always make a sunday dinner for when OH comes home from fishing, i think he;d leave if i didn;t LOL.. BUT i have made them better, i do my own roast potato's without any oil, loads of veg and get lean meat..

i'm going to look through some recipies when i get online next week and see if i can try some new ones, i must admit i am a bit sick of the same old meals..xx do u have any fave recipies?

TBH i am a bit of a lazy dieter!!! don't really have any recipes yet!!! although i am going to invest in 1 or 2 of the ww pp cooking books for ideas!!!! i havent really been able to do big shops as the moneys been tight!!!

i'm with you on that, sometimes being on a diet just doesn't fit in with our budget either, it would be much easier to buy cheaper meals without worrying about the points ! we budget and this may sound tight, but i HAVE to write out my list, then i go online and write the cost next to everything so when i am in the supermarket i know how much i have spent AND what we are having to eat for the week, then once a month do a bigger shop for the other essentials,.. when i get online enxt week if i see any good recipies i'll post them over xx

oh god im terrible with money!!! i could never write everything down!!! my OH would have a fit if he seen the things that i bought without him knowing about it lol!! really need to order some tracksuit bottoms online (my legs are that long, and a big waist means it really hard to get in a shop) but first week in the month is the hardest to get the spare cash!!!! DIETING IS DEFINITELY NOT CHEAP!!!!

have a look on m&m direct they normally have sports stuff pretty cheap.. i know what you mean about OH's they just dont get that sometimes you do HAVE to spend money, unlike them we can't wear the same kind of clothes all year round LOL xx

I think you're all doing so well with food planning and pointing your fave foods - I've not tracked for 2 weeks and I'm stuck at the same weight. I really find this thread inspiring - now just got to kick my own backside, this weights not going to lose itself!!

XxX

Tricia - total weight loss = 7lbs gone for good

wannabe a minime your welcome to join us!!!! you should start tracking again!!! i think its essentialist to losing weight!!!!

STS :( think I might cry!

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

a sts the same is better than a gain hun, i just re-read your last post and why not try a week of less bread / carbs? your doing exercise too so it could be your body hanging onto the energy cos it's not used to it and doesn't know when / what it's going to be fed next IYKWIM

i know it's easy for me to say chin up mate as it is de-motivating but it's not a gain get your tracker out for this week and give it 100% i bet if you do you'll have a fab loss next week xxxxxx

yeah sherrie u were expecting it!!!! (at least its not a gain) kick ur butt into it girl!!! anyone know what a piece of steak would be!!! had some for lunch with potatoes and veg!!! was guessing 6pp!!!!

OMG I just found my first GREY HAIR!!!!!!! i'm only 23!!!!!! SH*T SH*T SH*T

Haha, I'm 25 & have loads! I blame my mother's genes!!

Aww, that's really shitty Sherrie. But as everyone else said, could be all the exercising, have you tried comparing measurements yet, as you could be losing inches and staying the same weigh converting fat into muscle? Let's all try really hard this week coming and see what we can do!

was in complete shock with the hairs lol!!!!! no what a girl wants to discover!!!!

yep you can do but ur back into it!!! I NEED TO BE SKINNY!!! CANT FAIL AGAIN!!!!!!!

How did everyone do today!!!!!

hi there
i started w/w propoints just over 2 weeks ago, and lost 5 1/2 lb in first week. the best thing i found is to buy the shop guide and go through it really thoroughly, to find foods that are low in points or reletavely low that i can have as well as my partner so i arent always cooking 2 different meals!! i found lots in the shop guide that i didnt realise i could have or i thought would be a lot higher than they were. I also find that when eating the w/w meals i bulk them out with lots of vegetables or salad to fill me up. hope this helps, and keep up the good work!;)

Back