ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

hey kirsty i was gonna buy the book in class this week!!! have u any idea how much it is!!!! how did u do on ur second week?

i think the shop guide was £5.99, but it is well worth it, it means you can buy a lot more own branded foods in the supermarket. sorry, i got it wrong in that post, my first weigh in was last weds, 2nd one this weds. im hoping ill do as well this week as stuck to it really well like last week so fingers crossed!! the eat out guide is good as well to keep in ur handbag incase ur stuck when your eating out for lunch or tea :) that one was £4.50

oh thats great was lookin on ebay but they were all goin for over 10pound each will definately buy them at WI on thur night!!!!

thats a great loss!!! if u've been good im sure ull lose weight this week too!!! if u dont mind me askin have u much to lose!!!! i lost 7lb my first week and 4lb last week xxxx

I did ok today, have stuck to my 33 dailies and used 36 of my weeklies (I used 46 last week & I'm gonna alter the amount of weeklies I have each week by 10points and see if my losses are better using any particular amount, then stick to that!), so nothing more for me tonight and WI is tomorrow morning, so fingers crossed! :)

aw erin post as soon as u find out in the morning and let me know!!!! i havent used any of my weeklys yet!!!! although i did have that big feed on thursday night which i counted as the end of last weeks lol
!!! which when they are between WI they are probably this weeks!!! lol!!! havent done any exercise all weekend as ive had a cold and jus couldnt be bothered lol!!! but diets goin good! i still have 6pp left today!! but think ill have a hot chocolate or jus forget about it and go to my bed lol!!!!

Gonna take the wee man down the woods a walk in the mornin when i leave lewis to playgroup (well thats the plan at the minute lol) xxxxxxxx

hi guys love to join in and include how im doing with propoints.:cool: i have been doing it for 7 weeks now and finding it ok. I make veg soup and eat that when im hungry, so talk to you guys tomorrow :D

how much have u lost so far irishlady??? you are welcome to join us xxxx

HAS ANYONE ANY IDEA WHERE CHIKA DISAPPEARED TO!!! AM DYIN TO FIND OUT HOW SHE DID THIS WEEK!!!!

TODAYS TRACKER:

daily allowance 37pp:

milk and coffee 2pp
bannana 0pp

steak 6pp
peppered sauce 4pp
potatoes 4pp
carrots and turnip 0pp

chicken curry 5pp
boiled rice 10pp
bannana 0pp

options hot chocolate and milk 2pp

total propoints used today 33/37

ps u guys are my saviour!!! if i wasnt posting here with all your support i probably wouldnt have got this far!! i went to class nearly 3 weeks ago thinking i wouldnt

last a week and now here i am 11lb lighter and still at it!!! THANK YOU ALL SOOO MUCH!!!!:grouphugg:

laurenasha, starting weight is 16st 5lb, i am only 5ft 2ins so my ideal weight should be 7st - 9st or there abouts but i have always been a bit on the larger side, so id be happy at 10 or 11 stone again, weight has just kept creeping up and up over the past 3 or so yrs and got worse when had my little girl (born dec 09) and tried various things to diet as was always too embarrased to go and be weighed at a class.....but really desperate to slim down for the sake of my little girl and to look better for my partner so decided to bite the bullet and go for w/w and see how i go. i dont really have a goal as such, but id like to say at least lose 2 stone and go from there. i am so pleased with myself for loss last wk (not blowing my own trumpet!!) and its really spurred me on to carry on. 2 of my friends have joined with me so that makes it a bit easier going to class as im quite a concieous person, and we can chat and compare tracking points etc which really helps xx

morning all, and hi to irishlady and kirstysa1 ( and anyone new i missed ), how is everyone today? do we have any weigh in's?, it's mine tomorrow morning so i have pre planned today, i've only used about 20 of my weeklies and will use the rest tomorrow after weigh in.. lol i always treat myself ( depending on the loss) .. went to tesco yesterday and got a couple of their healthy living meals they had on offer for £1 !!!! and they are all pro pointed so that helped alot ! i get paid this week so will be off to morrisons for my fruit and veg shopping.. i seem to go to all the supermarkets for the best deals LOL..

hope everyone has a good day xxx

hey all!!! Lou i think its erins WI today (good luck erin xxxx) is it the actual tesco healthy living meals
(do they really have the propoints on the box?) i went to supervalu yesterday and they had lovely bags of oranges and bunches of banana's for £1 each and their milk is 2 for £1.59 atm too!!!!

Kirsty i am 5" 7' and now 16st 2lb (was 16st 13lb when i started) my ideal weight is 9-11st but i would love to be 10st!!!! probably unrealistic so i would like to think i could get 2st off also and work from their!!!

I'm headin down the woods a lovely walk now shortly with michael(wish me luck lol) and then goin to the gym this evening after work!!! havent got to the gym from last week, so really need to push myself to keep at it!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

oo good luck erin ! xxxx

yep they do have pro points on the box, some still show points (old) but i stay away from them they have brought out some new stuff all propointed and cheap as chips.

. i got a sausage and pasta meal and a mince potato and veg all for £1 each bargains for this weeks tea's

there is a frost over here this morning and i dont have the car today but i might wrap me and my little lad up and go for a walk into town..

good for you going to the gyn, i dont know how many gyms i have joined in the past and never stuck, i just get bored if i am on my own and never seem to have the time..although i am going to start swimming with my 2 year old so that's a start i suppose..

xxxxxx

oh i must go to tescos and check it out!!! the weight watchers meals were 3 for £5 when i was last in, but in iceland they are all £1 or the odd one is £1.50 which still isnt to bad!!! only problem is i have to drive 30minutes to get to my nearest iceland!!! poundland is good to i got the ww jam last time i was up and it's lovely!!!

i started ww and the gym with a friend!!! really helps me as i would hate to go myself!!! only problem is that she's started a new job, and between the two of us its gonna be hard to find a time we can both go!!! so might have to go myself sometimes!!! :(
come on erin let us know how u got on!!!!

yesterdays tracker;

Breakfast;

Apple 0pp
Banana 0pp

Lunch;

Rocket salad with balsamic vinegar 0pp
Mushrooms, peppers, spring onions, tomatoes, garlic 0pp
Quorn Chicken Fillet 1pp

Dinner;

Veggie burger 6.5pp
Wedges 6pp
Baked Beans 4pp
Angel delight with biscotti 7pp
Olive oil 1pp

Snacks;
Pine nuts 3.5pp
Walkers Baked - 3pp

32/32pp used.

My mums having a takeaway every week and she's still managing to lose weight!! I did go into my weeklies last week but made more than that up when I got activity points! Im so frustrated! I have measured myself and have lost 1/2" around my waist, but hips, bust, arms, thighs and calves are all the same. I've no idea what I'm doing wrong??!!

oh sherrie its bound to be disheartening but you've got to keep going!!!! be really good this week and dont use ANY of ur weeklys (they are only there as back up and your more likely to sts if u use them)

I have a busting headache today (sinus playing up) and would jus love to eat everything!!! had a wee walk with the wee man and goin to the gym tonight!!! xxxxxx

I know, I'm just really feeling sorry for myself! Nothing worse than putting your heart & soul into something like this and getting no results! I did dip into my weeklies but I did exercise and made up for it - so technically I've not touched my weeklies last week. I'm going to go through what I've been eating to see where I've been going wrong and calorie count them all. Because I might only be eating 32pp but what if it works out to be 2000 calories?!! Its the only thing I can think of?

try eating more fruit and bulk up your veg to try and stop yourself snacking as well!!!!!

i always save a few points for a wee treat at night but most times when it comes to it!!! i think do i really want it or is it jus cause i have the points there!!! most of the time i dont even bother having it!!!!!

1lb loss for me, slow, but steady.. better than nothing! I'm going out for dinner tonight, so I'll probably be using some weeklies for that, but not too many and I might try not to use any other weeklies this week to see if it gives me a bigger loss next week.

thats great erin!! just think 1 more pound and u get your 3rd silver seven xxxx your also not that far from ur 10%!!! Really proud of you xxxxx

Back