ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Thanks hun, can't wait to earn my next 7! :)

work ur butt of this week and u will have it and more next week xxxxx

Yeah, that's it, I'm making a determined effort this week, more exercise, more fruit & veg, less carbs!!

well done erin, I've attached a pic of 1lb of actual fat to my signature, gives you a good idea just how much that is, you should be very pleased with such a good result.. slow and steady wins the race after all xx xxxxx

Sheri hun, please dont loose faith do you track everything? every bit of milk, butter? maybe cos your exersising alot and not using your weeklies your body has hung onto that energy if you do the same exercise next week, have more weeklies too. sounds weird but i have heard so many times that your body needs the extra cals if it's doing alot of exercise or it'll cling on to the energy
. eventually you'll find a way your body prefers.. it WILL catch up mate it's just freaking out a little cos of the massive change ..;-) xxx

omg that pic is disgusting lou lol but definitely a good motivator lmao xxxxxx

Thanks Lou! Wow!! That *is* definitely worth it, I'd like to think it's come off my tummy! lol!

ha, i'm glad you both kinda like it LOL... sometimes we get a 0.5 or a 1lb loss and see it as a failure when really it's a massive amount.. xx

OMG GIRLS type FAT into google and click images!!! Enough to keep u at it lmao yuk xxxxx

OMG those pics are enough to make me NOT eat my weight in chocolate and crisps xx

i know i'm gonna look at it everytime i want a chinese or chippy or chocolate lmao xxxxx

Hi there, Sorry I've been MIA over the past few days. I've been eating every bit of rubbish in sight and missed my meeting. I don't know why but when I'm not on track I almost feel bad posting in here... Duh! I think i've sorted myself out though now... Hope you are all ok?

Uurrrggghhhhhhh I've just looked at those Fat pictures, thank God I'm tall and "carry it well" I was heading that way before I started this diet seriously!

if ur not on track chika come talk to us!!!! we will try and help!!! i know it theres some really shocking pictures on there!!! jus back from work! headin to the gym now so will chat to u all in a few hours xxxxx

Can I join in 10 stonish to lose and sooooooooo many bruises from falling off the wagon all the time:wave_cry::coffee:
Having read all your posts -Chika ,are you a teacher???:sigh:

Last edited:
maizie of course u can join us, the support here is brilliant, i know i'm only in my first week but i really dont think i would have even made it this far without the girls.. we're all here for the duration xxx

Haha Hi Maize, welcome to the thread - I've got those bruises too, they sting a bit don't they?! Yes I am a teacher, it seems to take over my life I'm afraid. x

Are you a teacher too? I try and take fruit for snacks, and a big salad or leftovers for lunch. I had homemade soup today which was nice. Bit by lunchtime I'm normally famished and want to eat nothing but bad things! There is a chippy up the road that calls my name daily! How about you, do you have any good lunch ideas?

Evening ladies! Welcome Mazie6! And welcome back Chika! Yes, definitely come talk to us and we will try to steer you back onto the straight and narrow! I'm just in from my meal out, dinner was delicious and I think it went quite well points-wise! I only had a large bowl of cereal & fruit earlier in the day to try and spare some points. I ended up going for wok-fried soft noodles with beansprouts and veg in hot & sticky sauce with freshly squeezed apple, peach & passionfruit juice, delish! I also snuck in a Double Decker on the way home, so I've estimated my full day's points & 7 weeklies to cover it and I'm not planning to touch them again for the rest of the week.

omg girls i am just back from the gym and i am absolutely STARVING!!!! went to tescos and i could have ate EVERYTHING in sight!!! did u know that wotsits are only 3pp!!! So happy to hear this as all them diet crisps are just not hitting the spot!!!! so had a bag of them and am makin beef lasagne as wee speak!!! i have worked up 9pp in exercise today, which i think is really good!!! (gonna try not to eat them lol)

how did everyone else behave today!!! erin im glad u enjoyed ur meal!!! i hope u savoured every bite!!! chika so glad u are back with us (please stay here) and welcome mazie!!! oh and lou i went to tescos to get some of them meals u were talking about they are £1 each or 5 for £4!!!! also got some yummy ww choc deserts and ww yoguarts (only 1pp) each!!! so think ive stocked up enough to do me this week!!! but might still go to iceland tomor as they have all the lovely ones with potatoes!!!! yum yum xxxxxx

changed my mind about the lasagne (it was horrible) so i threw it out and make some toast with low low cheese!!!! heres todays tracker!!!!

daily propoints allowance 37

bannana 0pp
milk 2pp
orange 0pp

2 slice toast 4pp
ww jam 1pp

orange 0pp
apple 0pp

rice 5pp
chicken curry with onions 5pp

wotsits (2 bags) 6pp

2 slice toast 4pp
low low cheese triange 1pp
time out (2sticks) 5pp

total 33/37 pp and earned 7pp at gym and 2pp on my walk this morning!!!

LOU let us know how u get on with ur first WI tomorrow morning!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back