ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

omg i am so nervous girls, i'm having my coffee and already thinking maybe i should just not have anything until i have been weighed ! the jeans i went in last week are in the washer ... lmao fingers crossed i get a good result... ..

5 for £4 bargain.. i can't wait until Thursday so i can go shopping

oh and "i think" - will double check later that walkers french fries are 2pp

will come back later with my weigh in result, good luck everyone for today hope we all have a good day !

xx

Woop Woop i lost 5lb !! yey well pleased with that.. have joined monthly pass here's to another good week for us all xxxxxxx thanks for your help this week ladies !

Wow, that's an amazing loss! Congratulations on doing so well! :)

thanks hun i am very pleased xxx

that's fantastic Lou!!!! keep it up girl!!!!! xxxx

i had a bit of a whoops today had a phily steak ciabata with a small chip and peppered sauce!!!! Gonna work out how many points is in it now (not looking forward to doing that) gonna try and eat light the rest of the day to make up for it!!! and with my exercise points this week hopefully it will not do too much damage!!! i blame my fella for it!! he wanted to go out for lunch and i protested!! ended up giving in thinking i would get a toastie!!! Didn't happen!!!!!

On the plus side i ordered 2 pairs of 3/4 length tracksuit bottoms and 2 tops for the gym!!! they arrived today and fit perfectly as well as not looking like the nasty cloths i am usually forced to pick lol!!! now just need to do some exercise to burn off my ciabata and chips lol xxxxxxxxxxxxx

aw thanks xxx

Mmm that sounds lovely ! nice to treat yourself and with the weeklies it will easily be covered !

my pp have gone down to 31 now.. i know that pesky 1 pp will be a nuisance lol xx

oh lou i worked it out as 31pp for the meal (dont know if its right or not) so i have 5pp left today!!!! gonna try and eating nothing but fruit now till bedtime!!!! i know i have loads of weeklys but i really dont want to use them unless i have too!!!

i know as ur dailys drop it gets harder and harder!!!!! But at least u can only drop 2 more which isnt a big difference!!! i started wit 39 and have so far dropped to 37!!! i know its gonna get harder and harder!!! but im hoping that i will work up loads of exercise points then to keep myself goin!!! or jus make smarter choices lol!!!!!

thats not too bad hun, dont starve yourself later on have something but low on points and use a few of your activities or weekly points.. i used 20 if my weeklies last week and still had a good loss, so going to do the same this week to see what happens x

yeah i suppose while the daily's drop we should also be used to eating healthier and not notice it as much x

i;ve been pretty bad today still within points but lunch was literally 5 chipsthen chocolate LOL... i have got some melba toast (6 for 2pp) which i like with light soft cheese i find having things like this in helps with the nibbles on an evening. xx

yeah i usually try and be good to bedtime and have some points left over so if i want a bar of chocolate i can have it!!!

ill definately not be starving myself as i had enough to eat at lunch i prob will only be gettin hungry at bed time!!! i make 2 slice of toast with 1 low low ham triange 5pp for all of it last night!!! so i might jus have that and an early night as im workin in the morning!!! was sooo tired after that feed at lunch that i had to doze on the sofa half an hour there before work lol xxxxxxxxxxxx

i think i'll have to get some of this low low i;ve heard a few people mention how nice it is..

ha an afternoon doze is lovely after a full belly xx

p.s. dp bought me an easter egg yesterday.. didn;t know whether to punch him or kiss him !!

:break_diet:Chika you are sooooooooooooo right that is exactly what happens to me it does take over your life! I am absolutely useless at taking things to work to stop that 'I must eat everything in sight feeling at the end of the day Pathetic isn't it!:wave_cry::confused:

Hi guys, would love to join too .... Just hot weighed and another 1 lb off for me. I'm a slow nut consistent loser- too many vlcd screwing up my poor body so this time it's the safe and healthy way for me.
Have loved reading your posts and look forward to adding to it lol
Well done everyone on your amazing losses
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome LoopeyLou, or is it Claire? Too many Lou's, I am getting confused! lol. Looks like you are doing fabulously so far with 37lb lost! Well done. :)

hi loopyLou brill user name btw.. xx

i'm skipping my ww meal.... i'm not starving after 3 pancakes with nutella oops !!!! ha aw well lol still within my points though just not exactly a balanced diet !! i'll have some fruit later ane extra good this week x x x x x x

ive just filled out my tracker so far for today and i have 3 pp left lol.. quite good considering i feel sick due to the chocolate !!

and defo a good thing to know 4 teaspoons of nutella is 3 pp !! defo worth the choc fix !

Hi Claire, I know what you mean about those vlcd's messing up your body. I wish I had never ever heard about them. Mazie, I do the same. Once the bell has gone I could eat for hours. I think I really need to stop having heavy carby things at lunch. I get this awful slump in energy around 2pm if I eat carbs. I need to try and combat that. Made pancakes with the children this afternoon and as soon as they had gone I gobbled up a couple of extra ones. Going to go to the gym this evening though to undo the damage.

Chika did you get to the gym???? do you go to group-absolutely hate weigh in:break_diet::553::grouphugg:

hey girls!!!! welcome claire/lou lol !!!! just back from work! havent ate anything from my big feed earlier except a banana!!!!! have 5pp left but not sure wether to use them or not incase i underestimated earlier!!! aw chika i just stayed away from pancakes today!!! if they were fresh i could eat 6 lol!!!!

Back