ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

well girls! how's everyone gettin on today??? I haven't had a bad day food wise!! But that is mainly because i burnt my hand in work this morning(boss wasn't pleased that I told him i was going home early to get it sorted) today i have had:
2 ham and low low toasties 14pp
chicken soup 6pp
bread 4pp
and 3 chicken fingers 5pp
have still ate 29pp today! just shows how many pro points is in a little amount of food!!! Hoping i will be ok to work tomorrow (as it's St patricks day) hand feels ok now but when it's exposed to heat again tomorrow is a different kettle of fish!!!!

My dreaded WI tomorrow evening at 6pm!!! Has been a tough week for me so hopefully the scales wont be too sore on me!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hope hand is ok. i dont have my wi as its paddys day and its not open, hope you have good loss:D

aw could you not have got another WI day!!! I we are only havin a WI this week but no talk!!! xxxxx

Oh dear, I hope your hand isn't too sore! Good luck with WI, hopefully you will still have lost some & get your first stone! I'm soldiering on.. my weeklies are taking a bit of a beating this week! May have to lay off them completely next week.

Yeah i'm hoping i get it this week too!!!! Hand isn't to bad, jus hoping its ok tomor back in work!!!! Yeah Erin i think everyones been having a bad week this week!!! But we will survive hey hey!!!!!!

Ah sure as long as we come through the other side still fighting, that's all that matters, temporary bumps in the road are bound to happen! We just need to keep climbing back up on the wagon!

Well I've been good :p (though no doubt you'll all lose half a stone and I'll lose half a pount haha!!) Seriously though, your weeklies are there for that reason of dipping into if you want and you girls are doing so amazingly well anyway that I wouldn't worry too much.

I've had;

Breakfast; 2 slices of toast with jam - 299cal
Lunch - 2 oranges and half a cup of blueberries - 253cal
Dinner - Stir fry noodles with veg and quorn chicken peices - 450cal
Snacks - Total 0% with skinny cow mixed in - 120
1 slice of garlic bread - 90cal
2 gherkins - 20cal
Total = 1232,

If it was WWPP it would be about 20pp i'm guestemating! I have gone over the 1200cal slightly but I went of a half hour walk and earned 112CAL so I'm actually under. However I've only drank about 1ltr of water today :( Going to try and squeeze in another glass before bed but I always wake up with pains from a busting bladder! lol

I've actually never celebrated St Patricks day - I've always wanted to celebrate it but theres always been something that got in the way! I'd love to actually go to Ireland and celebrate properly though, maybe next year when I'm a size 10 aye! Im too poor to try and drink the irish under the table tomorrow, so instead I'm going to wear as many green things as I own as possible and make cupcakes with iced green clovers on top but thats as much as I can do!
How is everyone else celebrating (if ur celebrating?)

Hope your hand gets better soon laurenasha!

Wheres Chika these days?!?! Do you think she's given in to the dark side?!!

i think Chika is on the dark side long ago!!!! Was checking her blog but she hasn't updated that either :(!!!
I've only celebrated st.Patricks day once! (but was pregnant at the time) was a really good day/night!!! i will be workin today serving all the celebrators lol!!! how exciting lol!!!!

Put gel on my hand again last night and wrapped it up all night!!! Doesn't seem too bad today :)!!! was so worked up yesterday!!! burnt my hand at 9 in the mornin and had to keep goin till 12!!! Alot of customers were coming in and my hand was burning and i must admit i was actually trying to stop myself crying at a few points!!! Don't think anyone was too impressed when i wanted to go home!! But i really couldn't hack it any longer!!! Must get the girl who came in for me a big box of chocolates tomorrow when i get paid!!!!

Thanks Tash!!! I really hope i get my shinny silver 7 tonight been trying for it for 2 weeks!!!!! xxxxxxxxx

hi girls, hope your hand gets better hun xx i've had an "ok" week so far need to bring it back a little but as the weekend dawns it's looking bleak ! i am helping my mum move home so plenty of stairs but also means i am picking at foods and missing breakfast etc ! oh well as long as i sts next week i'll be happy..

hope everyone is well xxx

well woo hoo hoo would you believe it 4.5lb loss this week!!! am over the moon thought i'd have sts or gained!!! woo hoo 17.5lbs gone in 4 weeks!!!!!

wow thats is bloomin brilliant ! i bet you are thrilled !! .. u should post your food diaries as your obviously doing something right hun, bet you are over the moon !!!

aw lou i used to post my food diarys but then got out of the routine!!! will update them again!!! xxx the only thing i can think of is that I DIDN'T EXERCISE, DRUNK LOADS OF GREEN TEA AND PLENTY OF WATER!!! I actually ate worse this week that i have done from i started xxxxxxxxxxx

well i am having a bad week i can tell i'll prob gain or sts, BUT means that next week there is no excuse and i think i'll defo give the green tea and loads of water a good go.. would be interesting to see if it works for me xxx well done again hun xxx

hey Lou i thought that too!!! i had 2 chinese and a feed of drink and look at the results i got!!!!!!!!!

WOW! That's ace, Lauren! How many of your weeklies did you use? You are definitely doing something right, I'd kill for those kind of results! Well done!! :)

i must have used ALL if not more than ALL i had a chicken chow mein, chips and gravy on thurday night a while feed of drink on friday night and a chicken chow mein, chips and gravy on friday night!!!! the only thing i can think of SHERRIE is the water and i started drink 4-5 cups of green tea a day this week!!! So go get ur box of green tea and startin putting it down your throat!!!!

I now have a terrible feeling that it's gonna jump up and bite me on the bum next week and that it couldn't be RIGHT!!!! my leader said to me tonight are you not happy with your loss lauren and i said I am but i just can't believe it!!!!

Thanks tash am really chuffed i got my second silver 7 now only 3.5lb to work on to the next one :) woo hooo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*crawls back in from the darkside* Hi ladies. I well and truely lost it for over a week and haven't been online much. I spent too much time on work and due to a lack of time and planning cooked nothing and ate takeaway every night. I don't know how much damage I have done but I'm sure it can be fixed. Just read through everything I've missed. Lauren I'm so happy with your amazing loss. Going to check the points in Baileys and maybe have a sly one in honour of St Patrick...

Back