ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Well west two 1.6 lbs off to make my first half stone ...yay! Hope peeps have been enjoying the sunshine!
Gem

hey girls!!! i have fallen off the wagon completely today!!! donut and 2 pancakes for breakfast, KFC for lunch and a Mcdonalds for dinner (i know i am completely disgusted with myself!! was shopping all day and had no will power what so ever!!!!) am not gonna let it get me down though!!! just saying fck it and jumping straight back up onto the wagon!!!

on the plus side i got myself a top today in a size 16 woo hoo!!! was always a 18 or 20 before!!! am a size or two bigger on the hips though!! didn't even try on trousers today as i'm just gonna wear some leggings that i have!!! (don't wanna spend alot of money on cloths atm) so that was a nice wee suprise for the day!!!

ach your allowed a blow out day hun, i bet you still have a fab loss..

excellent on the clothes hun it feels good dont it xxxxx

it didn't actually feel as good as i thought it would!!! i think when i get into like a 14 i'll be happy!!! have been up and down in weight over the last few years and 16 is kind of the lowest i've been!!! so to get to a 14 would be absolutely amazing!!!

i'm abit annoyed with myself that i didn't even at least try and have will power!! i just though fck it and ate what i like!!! but to be honest i don't think it would bother me much this week if i had a gain!!! as i know i've had loads of good losses so far and my totm is due!!! and i feel like i deserve a gain lol xxxx

Hi girls,
Laurenasha, You deserved your blow out today, youve had amazing losses in 5 wks.
Gemsaic - Well done on your loss!
Lou - Having my 2nd cup of green tea now, Im finding it tasteless, dont know if its just the brand Im using (got them in lidl), ah well will try and have 3 cups tomorrow and each day til wi day and see if it makes a difference.
My better half is here eating chilli dorritos and dip, my mouth is watering....but gonna stick with the green tea, my splurge is tomorrow night, cant wait.

Just popping in to say hi. Fab loss Lauren, I'm so impressed! I haven't been to a meeting for a couple of weeks but I think I will go tomorrow to get my eating in check again. I've just been low carbing rather than counting points. I must get my WW stuff out to remind myself and get inspired again. On happier news I've really stepped up my exercise this week. Getting up at 5:55, On bus at 6:09 and in the gym by 6:25. I love it, the energy it gives you is amazing. I've even done two visits on one day a couple of times. I think I'm really starting to like it. Had a day off today and felt a little upset. Is it possible to miss the gym?

Can I just ask, does anyone do ww online? How do you find it?

Congrats on your 1.6lbs, Gemsaic! :)

Welcome back, Chika! Yeah I think it's definitely a good ide to try and go to a meeting, as even though you're being good, when you don't count everything it can be very disheartening if you don't end up losing. I know what you mean about exercise being addictive! It just takes a lot of motivation to get to that point! lol.

I did quite well today, veggie sausage rolls, winter veggie soup, lots of fruit, yoghurt & I even sneaked in a bag of Maltesers! Also managed a cup of organic green tea! I can't wait for WI this week, as I feel like I have been really good.

Feeling terrible after my blow out!!! And finding it hard to get my head into the right place again now!!! Gonna be a hard couple of days to get myself back into it!!!! Bindi enjoy your night out!!!! hope you have a great time!! Erin and Chika I wish i was addicted to exercise!!! Can't seem to get myself to do any lol!!!

Our leader in class was telling us on thursday that activity points only count after 10,000 steps aday!!! which is the minimum we should all be doing!! i didn't know that until then!!! xxxx

Hi Chika

I do the online version as I don't like the meetings....with the support from the forums and community and miminmins.com I find it great!

I use the ap on my iPad to track my food and activity so it all works the same.

Gem

morning all..thats true about the 10 000 steps that is the average everyone should try to do a dayxxlauren you will feel like poo after a binge but dont be hard on yourself, just track and get back on track hun xxI also wish i was addicted to exercise i just can't do it, i had an exercise bike which used to be a coat rail until DP made me get rid LOL.. i pleaded for months for us to buy one too OOps lolstick with the green tea i feel much better for it xxx

yeah lou i'm on my second tea of this morning!! think the problem is i've my nieces 1st birthday this after noon and then a 40th wedding anniversary tonight!!! gonna be hard to stay on top of it today with all the party food!!! was starting to think i really wanted to drink tonight!!! but have decided i'm definitally gonna drive tonight!!! and i'm just gonna disappear outside at both parties when the food arrives lol!!!

omg lou i have an expensive coat hanger out in the garage too!!! Lmao my OH takes the hand out of me about it and so does my father-in-law!!! but just like you I JUST HAD TO GET IT lol

well off to work now chat later xxxxxx

Well done gemsaic! Lost my first half stone last week too - it feels great! Just gotta think 'only a few more of them half stones' and ill pratically be at my Target :)

I had a good day yesterday until dinner, I thought I was making a reasonably ok dinner. I had my OH over and so I made us portobello mushroom Wellington. I knew it was going to be a fairly calorific dinner but I left myself 550kcal for it. I only had 2 roasted baby potatoes and filled the plate with veg. When I checked my calorie counting app later it said that the puff pastry I had was like 600cal! I couldn't believe it! I went over by 400 odd calories! Does that sound right to you?
Luckily I'm going for a 10 mile cycle (on a real bike!) Today with the OH - about 7 miles of it is along the seafront so its going to be really enjoyable :) should burn off some of those calories!

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

Happy Saturday everyone
Having a low point eating day today saving the points for meal and drinks out tonight. Had 40g special k (4pp) and 65g activia pouring yoghurt (1pp) on it for brekkie at 8am, jsut had 2 toast with banana (5pp) there with cup of green tea. Dinner is at 7 so gonna have cup 0pp soup bout 3 and then crackers (4pp) and 2 x laughing cow (1pp) with salad at about 6 so Im not ravenous when I go out. So that leaves me 16 of my daily pp for tonight along with my 49 weeklies. Im sure I will consume more than that tonight but have walked for an hour thur fri and this morn and earned 15activity pp and intend to do same again for the rest of the wk till weigh in.

This is the time to try and get it together Lauren! You may feel bad now, but you'll feel a lot worse if you fall completely off the wagon today. Think how proud of yourself you'll be for resisting all that temptation! Good luck!

Sadly that does sound right on the pastry-front, any kind of pastry is horrendously bad! I'm sure that cycle will take care of it though, sounds lovely & romantic! :)

I'm sure you'll be fine, Bindi! You've definitely planned it well, just try to intersperse every alcoholic drink with water & not to eat any more once you're full & you'll be great!

I did Day 5 of the Shred today. I'm definitely getting better. Kept up with everything & did it ALL today! Although I am still doing modified push-ups, but I can live with that! My recovery time is going down afterwards & my legs aren't as sore & I don't feel like I wanna die anymore! Yay! :D

I did Day 5 of the Shred today. I'm definitely getting better. Kept up with everything & did it ALL today! Although I am still doing modified push-ups, but I can live with that! My recovery time is going down afterwards & my legs aren't as sore & I don't feel like I wanna die anymore! Yay! :D

Hey well done Erin ---- can you tell me a bit more about The Shread ur doin :p nd ta for pp on ferrero's :bliss:

aw today has been a disaster!! am still off the wagon!!! ate so much nibbly food at my nieces birthday party today couldnt even imagine how many points were in it!!! now for part 2 alcohol and more nibbles!!!!

gonna have to pull myself together tomor!! hope everyone has a lovely saturday night!!! oh might try and get some activity points with the dancing lol followed by the erection section lmao (slow songs) xxxx

Hey well done Erin ---- can you tell me a bit more about The Shread ur doin :p nd ta for pp on ferrero's :bliss:

Thanks! :D The Shred is a workout DVD from one of the trainers from The Biggest Loser US show. It has 3 levels which you move up every 10 days. People achieve great losses with it, a couple of inches off their waist, thighs, arms & chest and you can lose up to 20 lbs doing it. It's really tough, but doable (so far)!

And no problem, hope you enjoyed them! :p

Ah well, you had a bad week Lauren, you'll just have to put it behind you & kick it in the ass next week!

Back