ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Thanks! :D The Shred is a workout DVD from one of the trainers from The Biggest Loser US show. It has 3 levels which you move up every 10 days. People achieve great losses with it, a couple of inches off their waist, thighs, arms & chest and you can lose up to 20 lbs doing it. It's really tough, but doable (so far)!

And no problem, hope you enjoyed them! :p

Ah well, you had a bad week Lauren, you'll just have to put it behind you & kick it in the ass next week!

Enjoyed them a bit too much :party0051: couldn't stop :sigh:

I will look out for the DVD i bet it's well hard !!! Xx

It is hard, but they are easy, basic moves and you can always just give as much as you can & your body will catch up! You can see example sections of each level on YouTube (although I have yet to even look at Level 2! lol) & get the DVD for something like £5 with free postage from Amazon! It only takes 20 minutes and all you need are weights.. or you can use Baked Beans, so it's a good one for busy people & those without much space & money!

It is hard, but they are easy, basic moves and you can always just give as much as you can & your body will catch up! You can see example sections of each level on YouTube (although I have yet to even look at Level 2! lol) & get the DVD for something like £5 with free postage from Amazon! It only takes 20 minutes and all you need are weights.. or you can use Baked Beans, so it's a good one for busy people & those without much space & money!

Thanks for your reply-- I will take a look now, and let you know how it goes, I saw there's a Zumba game for the Wii you can preorder on Amazon might give that a go too :eek:

I'll let you know how I get on :fingerscrossed:

No problem, hope you like them! I've been seeing people talking about Zumba everywhere, what exactly is it?

Ugh, was gonna have a full Flyte bar after dinner (out of my weeklies), but steered myself towards some drained peaches & sugar-free jelly with a cup of green tea, instead!

No problem, hope you like them! I've been seeing people talking about Zumba everywhere, what exactly is it?

Ugh, was gonna have a full Flyte bar after dinner (out of my weeklies), but steered myself towards some drained peaches & sugar-free jelly with a cup of green tea, instead!

Well done Erin :clap: for not giving in to temptation- I've not been very good today had mcdonalds big breakfast then carried on being naughty all day:mad::cry:

Oh well tomorrows another day :)

I've only seen Zumba (dancercise) advertised on the shopping channel, but there's loads of classes in my area and everyone says it really a good workout and toning

Haha, dancercising is a real thing now?! The only place I've ever heard of it before was on a sketch in A Bit of Fry & Laurie! :p

Exactly, every day is a new start!

Well Erin I've just ordered em both off of Amazon, and Adeles new cd to relaxes to after all that Shredding & Dancercising !!!
:greenapple:

Will let you know how I get on nd good luck with your next shred workout x

Haha, excellent! I wish you luck on your endeavour! You'll learn to have a love/hate relationship with Jillian! lol.

Thanks! I'm already looking forward to it! :p

Morning all... self indulgent post from me...

when i started WW last june my NSV goal was to get back into my Summer of 2007 ibiza dress..

I tried it on last night and it only bloomin fits !!! so so so pleased am at last at my pre pregnancy weight and now need to carry on !! yey

Only downfall is that since having my little boy my boobs dont looks very nice in it... erm as DP put it a little deflated LOL sorry TMI just sharing cos the last time i tried it on i literally couldn't even get the fabric to touch never mind zip up !!! Woo hoo,,

apart from pizza hut on tuesday i have had a 100% week hopfully the scales will show a couple of pounds on tuesday.

Today we are going to the light railway in leeds where thomas the tank will be should be a fair bit of walking and we have done a picnic ( all WW and pre pointed) so just need to stay away from the snacks !!

Hope everyone has a lovely sunday xxx

well done Lou!!! I'm looking forward to achieving my NSV too :) I bet it feels fantastic!

Had my WI this morning - 2lb on!! :( :( :( :( FAIL!!! I am on my totm at the moment and the scales havent budged all week even despite that ridiculously calorific wellington and last night I went to a friends for a poker night and snacks were everywhere!! I didnt really have much, just half a cookie, a few crackers, skips and about 3 snack 'a' jacks. And I stuck to water - no alcohol not even a diet coke! Hopefully I'll see a loss next week, I'm pretty sure the gain is down to totm because I always gain quite a bit of weight around that time - infact 2lb is minimal compared to normal!
Cycled 13 miles yesterdy though, wind resistance the whole bleeding way!! I cycled the same route in the summer last year and really struggled at times on the uphill parts but managed it all fine yesterday :D bit of a personal feat.

Back on the wagon today, going to put my absolute heart and soul into it this week. That 2lb plus more is going to be off by next Sunday, I'm going to make sure of it!

aw sherrie you'll get it off next week!!! jus a quick post from me as i can barely see!!!

i should have drove last night!!!! i feel sick today and ate and drank too much!!! ah have to work in 2 hours time!!! not good!!!

Well done on fitting into your dress Lou!

I took the plunge and booked a session with a personal trainer at my gym yesterday. I'm going to see her tomorrow after work. Cannot wait! She's a trainer and nutritionist so hopefully she will sort out my diet too. I suspect that after years of yoyo dieting, going from eating nothing on Cambridge/Exante and then straight to (F)atkins and everything in between, my metabolism is messed up. I need special help to sort it out.

I was speaking to a woman in the changing room who was trained by her previously and she lost 8 stone in 6 months after she changed her diet and gave her new exercises. Fingers crossed.

Wow at cycling that far Cherri, that 2lbs is most likely water and will dissappear next week.

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday x

i tolk my totm this morning!!! not feeling to bad about my scales saying 2lb on!!! as i'm hoping it will just be my period and if i start from now hopefully i will be sts by thursday!!! fingers crossed anyway!!! aw i am sooo sick feeling really sorry for myself lmao xxxxx

Laurenasha what happened! I thought you weren't drinking lol!

I'm thinking about starting the C25K, well I really want to anyway. I live right next to a park where I can jog but I'm 99% put off because I'm worried about what I'm gonna look like! I wish id just get over it!

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

Hi all,
Well went for my meal last night. Had 16 dailys left and my 49 wklys, and to date have earned 15 activity points. Made ok choices food wise, starters had salt and pepper shredded chicken (was v small portion) and chicken chow mein in black bean sauce then fruit and 1 scoop icecream for dessert. Avoided the prawn crackers tempation and the nibbling at the dishes on the lazy suzy doing the rounds. Drink wise used up 42pp. Slept late this morn so missed out on breakfast and so far have used up 13 of my dailies. Hope to get out walking later when oh gets in from the pub lol. Enjoyed the night so am hoping the scales is good to me this week. Just realised I need 3lb off to get to my 3rd silver 7 and 4lb will take me into the next stone bracket so they are my goals over the next 2 weeks hopefully.

Greetings! Thought I'd join in....what a huge post for only being open 4 weeks! Haha.

I bought the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred about 2 months ago....it's still in it's cellophane! Haha. Though in my defense I do run 2 to 4 times a week so I can be guilt free eh?

Hope you're all fine 'n dandy?

Laurenasha.....can I ask where you're from luv? The way you type, it sounds like you're up my neck of the woods.

xxx :p

Hi sherry2k, welcome to this busy thread.

Just bought the 30day shred dvd on ebay, like the sound of losing up to 20lb in 30 days. Im sure I wont be able to move after it lmao

Back