ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Haha, maybe it is! All I could hear in my head when debating the 10" vs. the 12" was Jillian saying 'does it bring your goal closer, or push it further away?' lol. But you guys pushed me in the right direction, so thanks. :) Feeling a lot happier with myself now. :)

Congrats on resisting temptation yourself! I'm sure it will pay off with tomorrow's weigh-in! :)

..as for men, don't get me started!! They're allowed WAY more points & they lose weight faster & don't have to deal with wanting to eat their own weight in chocolate/junk every month & all the other bad stuff that comes with TOTM! They really don't know they're born! lol.

aw congrats on only having the small pizza Erin, and your gain probably is your totm!!!you should have that off plus more next week!!!! the night i had the pizza i went for the 12inch and garlic bread lol!! was going to order a small but when i was on the phone i quickly spat out 12inch and a garlic bread lol!!! weighed myself again!! my 4lb gain is now a 3lb gain!!! feeling fcked of with myself for my splurge at the weekend but it probably was cause by my totm coming!!! good luck with WI tomor Lou!! I'm sure you'll do fine!!!

My apologies laydeez for my absense...I went running last night, came home, had my tea, had my shower and fell into my bed. A long day with the clocks going forward and a 4 mile run thrown in. Lol

So...off the top of my head and I hope I've not missed anything out. Wildtrapeze...glad you loved your running in the park with your mum. I always take about 15 minutes of running to warm up before I can run properly. Please go 'n get yourself a pair of running trainers though. Your joints will suffer if you don't. You can get a pair of ladies Nike Darts from Sports Direct/World (diff name if you're in Scotland and England! Lol) for about £29.99 if not cheaper. They're perfect for running and a good starter trainer. Dunlop trainers or Vans skateboarding shoes will do the job but they're not doing your body any favours. Running trainers are available for a reason..... for running! Lol.

Also I have had a breast reduction, gained 5 stone and although they don't look like an old pair of socks with a tangerine at the bottom anymore, they are still a pert but hefty 36F....two words - SHOCK ABSORBER! You need a great sports bra if you have hefty mammz so go invest in one or you'll do them a damage. I actually wear a crop nike bra over the top of my shock absorbers - double layer does the trick for me.

If you smoke, I'd still recommend trying running. My pal smokes and runs (not at the same time) and she's (at the moment cuz I let it happen...) a better runner than me. Haha.

What else did I miss?.....gotta read back everyone's posts. Sod this missing a day out of Mini Mins...it's like catching up with homework!

:D x

omg i went to bed early last night had only ate 23/35 of my daily allowance cause i was feeling like terrible!!! i think i'm coming down with a head cold!!! must be my 3rd one this year ffs!!!!

Good luck for today Lou!!! Don't forget to let us know asap xxxxxxxxx

Oh dear! Get well soon! :) xx

Hi ladies
My god, you all have been really busy posting. You are right Sherry2k its like homework.
Erin well done on the small pizza, im sure you will be down next week. Must be all out totm, I still have mine, nearly a week at this stage, damn that mirena coil!
Anyway, had a peak at the scales this morn and it hasnt changed so not expecting a loss this week, think my extra snacking last week before my weighin isnt sowing up til now. On the plus side have walked everyday for an hour except Sunday and bar Sat night out have had between 29 & 31 of my dailies. Would really like to start doing a small bit of joggin myself as I feel like I could break into a jog cos Im walking so fast a lot of the times. Im top heavy too and know I have a good sports bra somewhere just need to dig it out. Looking forward to the 30 day shred dvd being delivered.
Good luck to anyone getting weighed today

Morning Ladies,

Your all so inspiring , I'm on week three of PP, and reading this thread has helped me sooooo much x:thankyou:

Hey Alb!!! Welcome!!! what have you lost so far on PP!!!! Love my wee thread, really helps me stay on track!!! or just have somewhere to moan when it's not all going well lol xxx

Hey Alb!!! Welcome!!! what have you lost so far on PP!!!! Love my wee thread, really helps me stay on track!!! or just have somewhere to moan when it's not all going well lol xxx

Hi lauranasha, I've lost 6.5 in two weeks, well pleased with that coz done lighter life just before so didn't think I'd lose ne thing !!
Well enjoying this thread-- I ordered 30 day Shread after talkin to Erin the other day can't wait till it arrives.
I'm really enjoying PP I have 35 points a day, but I've been tracking on i phone and some of the point don't add up has anyone notice that ? X :confused:

my iphone is getting repaired atm!!! hope i get it back soon!!! would find tracking on it great help!!! i really need to start doing more exercise!!! I'm also on 35pp a day although i'm trying to stay a few under after a bad weekend lol xxx

Hi lauranasha, I've lost 6.5 in two weeks, well pleased with that coz done lighter life just before so didn't think I'd lose ne thing !!
Well enjoying this thread-- I ordered 30 day Shread after talkin to Erin the other day can't wait till it arrives.
I'm really enjoying PP I have 35 points a day, but I've been tracking on i phone and some of the point don't add up has anyone notice that ? X :confused:

Hi Alb, yeah I've notice the iphone app isn't up to scratch but I use the online tracker too. You can always double check what you're eating, make your own favourites and correctly point it. I've done that a couple of times.

xx

Sorry girls sent that twice ! Only fuse blew I cut throu the hedge strimmer!!!!!! Lucky escape :eek:
Thank sherri for advice I will double check x

Hi Girls... 3.5 off for me woohoo.... got my 5% so so so pleased.. and thank god for green tea ( remember i ate my weight in pizza hut after last weeks weigh in so managed to shift that fat and more )

i am well pleased !!!

after wi i have an hour to spare before my hair app, so went for breakfast i got a full english and pointed it all.. can't believe it's weigh in day i haven't gone mad !! although maybe DP will want to go out for food ! Hmmm i'll choose wisely..

well done on your running guys hats off to you.. i wish i knew someone who lives near me to start together, i have tried it a few times and just got bored of going on my own and ZERO will power...

Good luck for the WI's this week and lets have another good week girls...

BTW i really dont think i'd still be cracking the whip if it wasn;t for you girlies so cheers.. xxxxx

That is flipping fantastic Lou!!! Green tea is an absolute god send!!! If any of you aren't drinking it already then start getting it down your neck!!! OMG lou i am honestly really really chuffed for you!!!! and like wise i'd have stayed off the wagon a long time ago if it wasn't for you girlies!!!! xxxxx

Way to go Lou xxxx

I'm drinking the Green stuff till it comes out me earholes this week LMBFAO :8855:

aw thanks girls, i couldn't wait to get home and tell you all. ( can't post from mini's on my phone for some silly reason) my leader said i was cooking on gas LOL.. didn't stay for the meeting as i had a hair app..i'm defo sticking with the green tea.. even if it doesn't help this week it makes me feel alot better than drinking coffee all day so thats cool..xxx

Wow Lou, that's amazing, fantastic result! Well done! :)

Well done Lou, great loss!
Welcome Alb, best of luck on your weight loss journey
Hoping the rain here clears up, only got to go for half hr walk this morn before it bucketed down. Hopefully will get out for 45mins tonight, am sooo enjoying the walks, the ipod in and off I go, its a good distraction when kids go to bed and keeps me out of the kitchen. Dont think Im down on the scales this week but will stick with it and it might be good to me next wk.

Back