ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Oh meant to ask if any of you are having granola. Found it yday in tesco, its in a bag like muesli and you can get 2-3 choices in it, looks lovely, say it would be gorgeous with some activia pouring yoghurt on it for brekkie, forgot to bring my calc shopping with me so havent a clue what the pp value is. Any chance any of you are having it? Would say its prob high enough to be honest but with the yoghurt (2pp for 130g which is loads, 65g would do me) it could be low enough

Hi Bindi , just had quick look on my phone can't find tesco's ,but they've got Jordans organic it's quite high 6 point a serving? I don't know how much weight that is ?! ,but I put weight in u can av 20 grams for 2 pp hope this helps x

Every day I do the Shred, no matter what time, Mum puts the heating on in the middle of it! Like I'm not warm enough by the end! Phew!

HI Im new on here, I was wondering if someone can tell me how many pro points im allowed a day, ive ordered my stuff but it will take a while ive over 7stone to loose.

Would appreciate any help.

Thanks

Hi there! I need to know your age for me to work out your points. :)

Ok, according to what I have been using & seems to be in line with what is said at meetings - WeightWatchers Daily ProPoints Target Calculator You should be on 51PP daily & 49PP weekly until you lose 5lbs, when you would drop down to 50PP. :)

No problem! No wonder you've been starving! lol. Well Weight Watchers recommend between 0.5 and 2 lbs a week, but some of the girls in here have been losing 3/4, even 5.5 lbs some weeks and then others we stay the same, so it's really unique to you. Your first week you will lose more than you will the rest of the time. Feel free to pop in here and moan any time you need a helping hand! :)

Hi Bindi , just had quick look on my phone can't find tesco's ,but they've got Jordans organic it's quite high 6 point a serving? I don't know how much weight that is ?! ,but I put weight in u can av 20 grams for 2 pp hope this helps x

Thx Alb, think it was Jordans I was looking at alright, looked delicious, bit high on the pp though

jes girls i've missed loads!!!! there are so many of us now it's hard to keep track lol!!! we now have a sherri and a sherry lmao!!!!

Yes laurenasha look what you have started lol

i know i'm actually quite chuffed with myself for this!!! the more the merryer lol xxxx

lol laurenasha your food diary has been hijacked.. hope you dont mind hun xxx (sshh but this is the best thread on the board LOL )

ha ha i haven't even tracked online really in weeks!!! Love my girlies, I wouldn't still be doing this if it wasn't for all of you!!!!

Just opened this thread to see what I've been missing and I've had loads of catching up to do! I don't know how I'm going to cope this week as we've got 2 meals out planned in aid of mother's day! Panic!

Back