ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

I'm going out for Mother's Day on Sunday and I've already had my pizza on Monday night, but I'm not panicking! Just save all your weeklies for them and make the healthiest choice you can, fill up on 0 point fruit & veggies, or salad, if you can, watch your portion size, try to drink water and you'll be fine! :)

Hi all,
Had a sneaky peak at the scales today and it came up with a loss of 3lb, was just in my undies so allowing for clothes hopefully Im on track for a loss at tonights wi. Actually feel skinnier today if thats possible and got 2 compliments this morning saying I looked like Id lost loads of weight, so am a happy bunny today.

Yday did half hour brisk walk in the morning and went out for another half hour walk last night, in the middle of it I managed a bit of jogging, it was dark thank god so I didnt mind who was looking at me lol. Have done another half hour walk this morn also. I track the amount of walking I do and this week I have done 6hours, I dont count the activity points but think I may have dipped into them last sat with my night out between food and beer!

Am having a nice stir fry tonight after my weigh in and maybe a treat after if Im down. Im also out on mothers day for dinner but will make wise choices.

Does anyone on this thread apart from me wi today?

good luck for tonight Bindi xxxxx

I have failed AGAIN!!! boys were crying at me this afternoon to take them to mcdonalds!!! Mummy dear here took them and ate a big mac and fries then michael didn't eat his kids burger so i ate that!!! had a mcflurry and i honestly could cry!!! Am sooo disappointed in myself!!!!!

Don't worry, dust yourself off and get your mind back on track. Think hard about why you want to do this and whether it is worth sabotaging your efforts in future. Spend tonight getting your mindset right, ready for a fresh assault tomorrow. One bad week is not worth throwing it all away for.

Ah don't beat urself up too much, it's only one meal-one day-
Just carry on ur be fine I'm sure xxx

it wasn't 1 meal though Alb!!! it was all of friday all of saturday and now 1 meal today!!! jus so fed up!!! i had my mind in the right place from sunday again but the boys wanted food and i was hungry and i caved!!!! am considering giving WI a miss tomor evening!!! and bein really good next week to make up for it!! but i'm scared if i miss it once i wont go back!!! any1 have any suggestions to what i should do!!!!

Yeah Erin i'm gonna spend tonight trying to get my head right!!! think my hormones are up the left with my totm!!!! xxxx

Don't miss the class !! Ur continue to eat more-- ur say I've 7 days to get this off. Believe me I know it's happen to me a million times.
Anyways were a team u can't give in xxx

Last edited:
ha ha i haven't even tracked online really in weeks!!! Love my girlies, I wouldn't still be doing this if it wasn't for all of you!!!!

Remember this ---- were in this together x all for one and one for all x

We are all gonna av gain's -- losses and sts's

Last edited:
Your dead right Abs. Lauren put it behind you now. Keep up the good work. its ok to fall every now again ya just need to get back up and carry on. I love my meetings even if i have put on weight. My leader always tells us that is when you need the meeting more. when i have a bad week i chat with other members who have lost and they help lift me again. Dont miss the meeting.

ok you have all just made me eat my own words!!! I will go to the meeting, jus feel really bad about losing my 3rd silver 7 if i've more than 1lb on!!! But hey this is a long road and it's not always gonna be easy!!!! i worked out exactly how many points i've had today!!! 46!!! 11pp over!!!! but i only ate 25 yesterday so maybe it wont be soo bad!!! if anyone asks i'm blaming the totm (even though i know it wasn't that lol)!!!

Honestly do not worry im sure its not that bad. ive fell off the ww wagon before and had a week binge. But you pick your self up and say i could give in now but do you know what im better than that and carry on. You go girl now you can turn this round do some extra excercise and you will see next week.

Bindi, I WI today too, good luck for yours! I lost 1lb this week even after a disastrous weekend so Lauren you never know what could happen tomorrow! I've got myself back on the green tea because I was starting to feel really bloated when I didn't have it and now I feel so much better. God bless the stuff!

lauren hun it is easy to do, we have a bad weekend then temptation comes in and it's why not i've blown it anyway.. the best thing would be for you to go to class, see what the damage is then start afresh new week.. look at your losses you know you can do this.. like u say it is a long hard journey we are bound to fall off the wagon every now and again xxx

oh Tash if i lost 1lb i would be over the moon this week even 0.5 or sts would be great!!!! just hate the thought of facing a gain lol!!! I'm on cup 6 of green tea today and probably have 1 more before bed lol!!! Am looking for a miracle!!!! lol

good luck bindi!!! i know you'll do great xxxxx

Laurenasha
I think you have done brilliantly so far and you cnat give up. You only had 25pp yday and went mad today, you need to balance it out. Brush yourself off and start again for tomorrow.
I was down -2.5lb tonight but am a little puzzled. Ive been writing down my losses each week and I tot up Ive lost 20.5lb but on leaders scales it says Ive lost 1st5.5lbs (19.5lbs) and this is the real weird bit I weigh 14st 2lb and have gone from 31pp daily to 29, does that seem right?
Anyway Ive updated my ticker to reflect 19.5lb loss, is it possible for leader to check back on our previous wks losses does anyone kno?
Either way goal is to get my 3rd silver 7 next week.

Back