ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

I'm gettin 20.5 as well bindi!!! check your wee card and count it up again yourself!!! and i definately would say to your leader about it next week!!! 29 pp is the LOWEST YOU CAN GO!!! so that's why you have only dropped 2 points!!! the good news is it's not gonna drop anymore and you can get used to eating your 29pp each week!!! i've dropped 4 points with 22lb but it's because i'm far heavier than you!!!!

Congratulations Bindi 2.5 is a great loss!!!! are you drinking the green tea???

well done bindi that is fab.. get your card out and check they have marked a loss right xxx

it wasn't 1 meal though Alb!!! it was all of friday all of saturday and now 1 meal today!!! jus so fed up!!! i had my mind in the right place from sunday again but the boys wanted food and i was hungry and i caved!!!! am considering giving WI a miss tomor evening!!! and bein really good next week to make up for it!! but i'm scared if i miss it once i wont go back!!! any1 have any suggestions to what i should do!!!!

Yeah Erin i'm gonna spend tonight trying to get my head right!!! think my hormones are up the left with my totm!!!! xxxx

I think missing WI would be a very bad thing, you need to stay accountable. Just accept that you're not going to lose this week, or that you might gain, grin and bear it (remember I've put on 2lbs, too!) and then you can carry on as intended next week. Try not to ever let yourself get too hungry, that's when you'll mindlessly eat high sugar, high fat things. Step back and look at the bigger picture. One bad week of eating did not put you where you are today, nor will you undo all the good work you have done, it is just a little, temporary set-back which I am sure you can undo and more the following week. Stay strong, you CAN do this!

ok you have all just made me eat my own words!!! I will go to the meeting, jus feel really bad about losing my 3rd silver 7 if i've more than 1lb on!!! But hey this is a long road and it's not always gonna be easy!!!! i worked out exactly how many points i've had today!!! 46!!! 11pp over!!!! but i only ate 25 yesterday so maybe it wont be soo bad!!! if anyone asks i'm blaming the totm (even though i know it wasn't that lol)!!!

I lost my 3rd silver seven, so you'd be boosting my morale if you lost yours too! lol. Haha, but seriously, losing it is just making me more determined to get it back again next week, or the following week, because I refuse to be beaten this time!

Bindi, I WI today too, good luck for yours! I lost 1lb this week even after a disastrous weekend so Lauren you never know what could happen tomorrow! I've got myself back on the green tea because I was starting to feel really bloated when I didn't have it and now I feel so much better. God bless the stuff!
Congrats Tash! 1 pound at a time, that's the way to do it! Glad someone's scale is moving in the right direction! :p

I was down -2.5lb tonight but am a little puzzled. Ive been writing down my losses each week and I tot up Ive lost 20.5lb but on leaders scales it says Ive lost 1st5.5lbs (19.5lbs) and this is the real weird bit I weigh 14st 2lb and have gone from 31pp daily to 29, does that seem right?
Anyway Ive updated my ticker to reflect 19.5lb loss, is it possible for leader to check back on our previous wks losses does anyone kno?
Either way goal is to get my 3rd silver 7 next week.
I don't know whether they can check back, as I don't go to meetings, but I'm sure they can.

As for dropping points, for my weight/age/height, I would have to drop from about 13.9 to 12.9 to go from 31 to 29PP, so unless you are a lot taller than me, it sounds a little suspect!

Congratulations on your amazing loss, though!

lol erin are you someone who enjoys other peoples misery lol!!! only joking!!! Yeah i know had a peek at the scales and they are still just saying 1.5 gain even after the feed i had today!!! so anything less than that is a bonus!!! don't think that's too bad after the week i've had and with totm!!!! does anyone else think they use totm as an excuse!!! i think i would have lost this week anyway if i'd been good even with totm!!!

I'm not gonna let myself fail this time!!! i know i can't expect big losses every week but with the way my losses have been going so far i'm kind of expecting them to keep up!! (even though i know it's unrealistic) ah well this time tomor it will all be over with and i can officially start a new week!!! And friday is the 1st of april so a new challenge and a fresh start!!!

lol erin are you someone who enjoys other peoples misery lol!!! only joking!!! Yeah i know had a peek at the scales and they are still just saying 1.5 gain even after the feed i had today!!! so anything less than that is a bonus!!! don't think that's too bad after the week i've had and with totm!!!! does anyone else think they use totm as an excuse!!! i think i would have lost this week anyway if i'd been good even with totm!!!

I'm not gonna let myself fail this time!!! i know i can't expect big losses every week but with the way my losses have been going so far i'm kind of expecting them to keep up!! (even though i know it's unrealistic) ah well this time tomor it will all be over with and i can officially start a new week!!! And friday is the 1st of april so a new challenge and a fresh start!!!
Hmmm.. I like a fellow commiserator! lol. Just remember that you accomplished your March challenge, which is amazing in itself, even if you have gained this week, so all is not lost and now you put your mind to your April one! I'm really happy for you that you're gonna climb back on the wagon! Well done.

Sorry for flooding the thread with all my replies! lol.

Tomorrow is my last day of doing Level 1 of the 30 Day Shred. Gonna watch Level 2 afterwards and see what kind of nightmare Jillian has in store for me! lol. I'm gonna attempt it and if it's difficult, but doable, I'll keep it up, if not, I will do Level 1 for a month & try again afterwards. I told my sister earlier that I could now do a full, proper push-up & she asked to see it & I got all nervous & my arms gave out and I face-planted on the floor! lol. So think I will stick to the modified ones for now!

I got my bike out of the shed earlier on, pumped up the tyres, adjusted the seat and went for a quick ride round the estate, it really took it out of me! But I am gonna try to start doing a bit of cycling along with the shred, as being unemployed and the weather getting nicer, I have no excuse not to!

Yeah now to the April one!!! 10lb i have set myself for April!! think it's abit high as my birthdays in April and easter!!! Have told myself i'm gonna have 1 easter egg on easter sunday and my dinner!!! Not gonna go mad just enjoy myself enough!!!

Think i'm just abit fed up with obsessing constantly about diet!!! Eating less but ALWAYS thinking about what i'm gonna eat next!!! Any one else feel like this?????

Yeah, I feel exactly the same! It's all I've been thinking about since the beginning of the year, but I feel like if I don't think about it all the time I'll fail, or give in, or magically put on weight because I haven't been determined enough in my thoughts! lol, mental!

Just make sure you leave your weeklies Easter week to cover the egg & dinner, as you don't want to set yourself up for a disappointment. I'm not going to have an egg this year. These kind of occasions are when I would've fallen off the wagon in the past, so I'm just gonna avoid temptation this year, maybe have a Dairy Milk, or something instead & think that I have the rest of my life to enjoy Easters being a healthy weight!

Thanks everyone, Im fading away here lol!

Not sure if your leaders fill out your weight loss tracker but mine doesnt I just take note of it when I come home. Will ask her next week if she can check back for me, after all a lb is a lb. As for me going from 31pp to 29pp is a mystery.
Can someone check my daily allowance please...14st 2lb on ww scales, aged 37 and 5ft 5.5in. Thanks.

Thanks everyone, Im fading away here lol!

Not sure if your leaders fill out your weight loss tracker but mine doesnt I just take note of it when I come home. Will ask her next week if she can check back for me, after all a lb is a lb. As for me going from 31pp to 29pp is a mystery.
Can someone check my daily allowance please...14st 2lb on ww scales, aged 37 and 5ft 5.5in. Thanks.

According to this WeightWatchers Daily ProPoints Target Calculator it is 30PP until you hit 13 stone 9lbs.

Thanks Erin, I get 30pp also. What weight should I be to get down to 29 do you know?
Leader just said it flashed up on her screen 29 points and I queried it saying why is it dropping by 2 pp when I hadnt changed stone bracket.

Once you hit 13 stone 9 lbs you would change down to 29PP. I don't think it goes by stone bracket, it's just every 4/5 lbs by the looks of things. I have no idea why!

Oh I see, so theres not a large amount of pounds to lose between being on 30pp and 29pp. Sure will try stick with the 29. Thanks Erin

It's a half a stone difference! To me that's quite a lot, but obviously it is up to you! I first started on 35PP & am now down to 33PP & every point really does make a difference! I'd just double check with your leader next week, so you're not diddling yourself out of extra food! lol.

Ive still got plenty of weight to lose and might lose it faster by sticking with the 29 but am gonna get leader to double check things for me next week.

Laurenasha Only managed to have about 5 cups of green tea (got pack on thurs). Am gonna aim for 3-4 cups per day and hopefully wi day will be good to me.

Back