ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

ha ha i'm on my last cup now before bed!!! hopefully it works a miracle overnight lmao!!! we have a card that our leader fills in every week with our losses and gains and our current weight so like it would say
2/3/2010 -5,(weekly loss) 14st 2lb(current weight), 21lbs(total weight loss) . and so on for every week.

I didn't think your points dropped more than 1pp a week!!! your leader sounds very laxy dazy to me!!!

I didnt think they could drop by a full 2pp either. I definitely think somethings wrong. To be honest I would say Im gonna struggle with just the 29 so if I have 30-31pp a day I will be eating into my weeklies. Have no plans for the weekend except meal out for mothers day but will go for good choices so hopefully the extra 1 or 2 a day Im using from my weeklys will be all I have to use.
Good luck for your wi tomoro

Greetings and salutations everyone!

Sorry I've been AWOL - was at the theatre tonight to see Hairspray - twaz marvellous! Was crushing on Seaweed the whole show cuz that boy can move! Phwaor! haha. Oh and went for chinese for tea but pointed it so it's all good.

Laurenasha....you sound like me a couple of years ago when I was on Discover. I won't go this week but the week after I'll be more determined. Then for me that was the beginnings of a downward spiral. No need for the TOTM either - just say "oopsie, I've got a bruise on my ass the size of Brazil cuz I fell off the wagon!!" :D And draw a line under it and move on. You'll be just fine though....try 'n wee 'n *whispering* push a little one out before you go.....every little helps! :D :D :D

Bindi - take a bow my lovely but don't do it sideways or we won't see ya! Yay!!! Well done!

My weigh in was supposed to be tonight but I was out so I'm gonna nip to an express weigh in at lunchtime tomorrow.....so fingers, toes, arms, legs and eyes crossed for me please.

So what's the 411 about the green tea? I know it's supposed to speed up your metabolism, and I have green tea with lemon (which is divine!) but are you guys drinking it by the bucket load? What gives laydeez?

P.S... I've ran 13 miles in the last 8 days!!! What's the score with activity points? 21 activity points I had up until yesterday (back to zero today cuz it's normal weigh in day). What you supposed to do with them? Anyone know?

Thanks for listening.....xxx

SCREEEEEEEEEAAAAAAMMM!!!!!!! MiniMins iPhone App!!! Why didn't I know this?????? OMG! :bliss:

Last edited:
i know I'm a bit late on the replies, I've been really busy!

Laurenasha - you have to go to WI!! - if I've been really sh!t I make myself look at the scales because not facing up to it is worse. I've been there before! I'd been rubbish on my last diet and I got to the point of denial and guestimated how much I'd put on because I knew that looking at the scales I wasnt going to like what I see. I thought I'd probably only put on a couple of lb but when I checked 3 weeks after it was actually up by 9lb, I well and truly fell off the wagon - that was 7 months ago and I just didnt diet anymore and gave up. So now I make myself look, a bit of tough love does me good!
Your right, your not going to have such brilliant losses all the way through but you have had fantastic ones so far and dieting is friggin hard work so don't undo what you've done so far! You never know, you might see a loss this week, even if its just half a lb. The damage from the McD's might not go on for a couple of days you could still have time to rectify it.

Erin - well done on all the exercise!!! You might not see a loss straight away (muscle gain) but soon the lb's will be dropping off! But I'm sure you know that already!! :)

Bindi - another loss for you! soon you'll be able to turn sideways and dissapear, lol!

I did day 2 of the C25K this evening. Wasnt going to do it until Friday but I came in from college and was starving, I always grab the easiest and yummiest thing to eat when Im that hungry. This occasion happened to be lemon cake my mum had made today, had a slice but shared it with my dog cos I knew I shouldnt eat it but I wanted to have SOME at least! Then I had half a chocolate bar (dog had the other half) and then half of some creamy mushrooms because they needed to be eaten tonight - again the dog had the other half lol. By the time I got round to thinking about having something proper for dinner I had 120cal left to have a dinner with. I didnt want a salad because I had one for lunch, so I had some quorn chicken, vegetables and noodles and it came to 300cal over my 1200. So decided to get out and do day 2 to burn some off. I took my dog who is the most excitable and misbehaving animal there ever is. Ended up getting dragged about by her chasing all the cats but managed to do the training session no problem. I did the running on pavement this time, last time it was grass, I found it easier tonight but my calves are really suffering now. I've had a hot bath but I've got a feeling that I'm still going to suffer in the morning.

Bit of an epic update there, apologies for all the reading!!

Well done on the running!!! Grass is more difficult to run in because you use more muscles but it's better for you because it's not so hard on the joints. Along off track paths are best cuz it's in the middle. Well done though. Lemon cake? Numz!!! :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

my dog after the run tonight! she's usually bounding with energy, imagine how I feel! lol

Wow i missed alot last night!!! I AM GOING TO WI TO LET THE SH*T HIT THE FAN!!! You are all right i will only fall off completely if i don't face up to it and see the damage!!! Have a 10hr shift at work now before WI!!! Hopefully that will make me lose a lb lmao oj!!!! Good luck with today sherry!!! make sure and post after WI to let us all know how you got on!!! xxx

Morning all... Good luck larenasha with your WI you'll be fine hun..xx

erin well done on your 30 shred xxx

Wildt - your dog is well cute.. mine lays like that after a good run too..

Sherry, when laurenasha lost 4.5 lb when she didn't expect it we knew she had been giving green tea a go so we all started it and have all had decent losses this week ! lol.. we would bath in the stuff if we could !!! also you sound like a marathon runner, well done hats off to anyone who can go for a run and not die lol xxx

Not sure about the points girls I am 13st 7 and on 31 a day, my leader and ww online showed me this i am 5ft 8 and 31, if this helps..

I have tomorrow off and hopefully if the weather is nice going to take my little lad for a walk and get some exercise.. bloomin raining here now typical !

Laurenasha, Sherry - Good luck for todays WI.
Loopeylou - Thx for reminding me about the green tea, kettle is cooling as I type!
Have a good day everyone, eat skinny!

ooh yeah not had any today yet MUST get my green tea out.. also think i'll walk over to asda at lunch time for a salad and MORE green tea LOL...

Lou* trust me I'm not a marathon runner....those miles were done at a snail's pace and curly hair and big red face was part of the package! Not a good look! My day will come though when I'm 4 stone lighter, zipping about like Zola Budd....not a care in the world. Until then, curly hair and big red face and granny pace will have to suffice!

Weigh-In in an hour and a half.....I'll be back!! :) x

By the way....anyone wanna join in my diary....it's getting a bit lonely over there! Lol. x

http://www.minimins.com/weight-watc...164-sherrys-diary-its-new-day-my-year-30.html

oOH good luck for your weigh in let us know how you get on xxxxx

think your mixed up sherri lou's wi isn't today lol!!! gl with your wi other sherry lmao now i'm mixed up!!!

just home from work for an hour before i'm back in again and my scales are saying 1lb OFF!!! So happy if i can just eat light now till WI i might stand a chance of a sts or 1lb loss!!! i would be flipping over the moon with that!!! so i will see you all later with hopefully good news lol!!! God bless green tea!!!! xxxx

Back