ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Laurenasha i've got everything crossed for you hun xxxx

Thanks Lou!! the antisipation is killing me now!!!

oh sherry i have to go back to work now and i'm dying to find out how you got on at WI!!!! Gonna have to wait now till after my Wi to find out!!!! XXXXXXX

sorry, meant to say Sherry :S was walking and typing at the same time! Not good!

Just in from a nice walk with my Mum up around the quarry. Time to do the last Level 1 workout of 30 Day Shred & then tuck into a nice Quorn Caesar Salad! Had a cheeky look at the scales this morning & it seems those 2lbs I had put on have gone (fingers crossed!), but nothing else is happening!

woo hoo i lost 1lb!!! Am so frigging happy after the week i had!! Motivation is definately back for the week coming in!!!! Did sherry not come back to let us know how she got on!!!!

yeah i'm glad i went to Alb!!! Gave me a right confidence boost!!!! xxx

You did the right thing x now onwards n upwards emm I'm mean downwards lol

I got my weigh in -in the morning !!!

Nice one, Lauren! :)

Good on ya Laurenasha, good motivator for week ahead.

Alb, best of luck for your wi.

Have had a good day, have eaten 26/29 points and am just back from hour walk. Gonna have bath followed by my 4th cup of green tea and maybe a little something nice to take me up to 29 points for the day. The 30 day shred dvd came today so am gonna 'watch' it in the morn and see what its all about. Dont want to be too hasty and dive in LOL.
Sherry2k where are you? How did your wi go? Dont keep us in suspense.

Good luck Alb definately let us know!!! yeah tash am soooo glad i went tonight!!! would have put me of track for this week if i hadn't went!!!!

Here's to another good week girls xxxx

What a day I've had....I kid you not! Went to a supposed Express Weigh-In to find out it's not express until next week!! Got back to work and didn't have a minute to browse FB never mind MM....then home, cook a quick tea, 2 minutes to wynd my ass and scratch my watch and then flying out the door to take my chum's kids to see X Factor (could have seen that far enough!!).

I gained 1/2lb!!! Gutted. I always think that what you eat is a week behind and I think Indian Take Away for Saturday night tea and leftovers for Sunday lunch last week may have took it's toll. Despite sprinting (as sprinty as I can be...i.e. slow jog!) around my City like a woman on a mission! Makes me even more determined to do this! So mad!! Aaaargh!

Green tea look out - I'm comin to getcha!!

So how's everyone? Laurenasha - go you girl with yo bad self! Well done!!! xx

Hi everyone iv been reading this thread all wk now, my wi yesterday and I sts was gutted but I think last wk caught up with me. I'm completely focused now! The new pro points has taken some getting used to for me after doing discover for over a yr

1.8 lbs off this week, that's 9 lbs in three weeks with WW and 6 stone exactly from the beginning. Keep going peeps! Good luck for next week
Gem x

well done lauren so glad you went! xxx

sherry hun sometimes it does catch up with you, but you sound slike hyour in the right frame of mind for another good week and i bet you see the results next week..

good luck alb hun let us know how u get on.

Gem - wow well done xxxx

and morning to anyone hwo i have missed, this thread is huge now, and hard to remember everyone !

i feel frikkin terrible, got my TOTM last night, this morning feel sick and horrible.. aarrhhh so so glad i have the day off but not pleased i have arranged a play group day with friends and loads of kids !!

hope everyone has a fab day xxx

Thanks All for the good luck's xxxx

Welcome Gemsiac & Alona xx

Sherry your shift that darn 1/2 a lb and more in one of your runs xx

I'll be back hopefully lighter lol

Lou hope you feel beta soon x

Well i typed a novel on here about 2 hours ago but hit a wrong button and everything disappeared so i gave up lol!!! Gonna start again now lmao!!! So here it goes!!!

Alb good luck with Wi hunni!!!

Sherry don't worry about your wee gain!!! it is nothing in the scale of things (get it lmao) you will have a great week this week i'm sure!!! Oh x-factor, so addicted, and really wanted to see the show!!! what was it like!!!! And you are sooo right sometimes it does take these things a week to catch up with you!!! lol so i'm gonna have to be on my best behaviour this week lol

Aw Lou hope you feeling better soon!!! And rather you than me with all the screaming kids lol (i know i have 2 of my own but it's definitely not my scene lol)

Alona welcome and don't worry about your sts!!! At least it wasn't a gain so it's still a step in the right direction!!!!

Gem that's fantastic but i don't know where the .8 comes from!!! Do you weight yourself at home or does your leader tell you you've lost 1.8lb!!! Our leader just goes in pounds and half pounds!!!!

So i lost 1lb last week!!! So relieved after a really bad week!! It has really spurred me on to keep going!!! And in the grand scale of things even if i'd put on 1lb i've still really acheived something so far!!!

My mum childminds my kids when me and the OH are working and i came home last night to be handed 2 little presents from the boys!!! Under strict instructions not to open them till sunday!!! Made me feel so great and loved that it reminded me one of the reasons i wanted to do this!!! For my boys!!!! I don't want them following in mummy's footsteps and battling with they're weights in adulthood!!! And i want to be able to run about and play with them without getting out of breath after 5 minutes!!!!

I told myself that for every stone i lost i was gonna treat myself to something nice!! Still haven't done that for my first stone though lol!!! i walked into a handbag shop last week with the intentions of buying myself a nice one!! But there was so many of them that i had to walk back out again lmao!!!! i just couldn't chose!!!!

I have told my OH that for mothers day and my birthday i just want money!!! So that i can save it all up and when i really really need new cloths i'll be able to go and have a spending spree!!!! lol so that's my wee way of spurring myself on!!!!

You'll be glad to hear that that's my little novel wrote for today and i wont inflict such a thing on any of you for a long long time!!! Just felt like i needed to get that out of my system lmao xxxxxx

Back