ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Laurenasha...lovin your novel lmao

Gemsaic - well done on your loss this week.

Sherry - Wouldnt worry about being up 1/2lb Im sure that will be gone along with more next week.

Welcome ALona

Lou hope you are feeling better soon and have a good day out.

AM here having my first green tea of the day, first time trying it with the lemon, its ok think I prefer the plain green one though. Well managed to stick to my 29pp yday but was a little hungry going to bed but will stick with the 29 each day til next wed wi day. Just realised my usual leader is not there next week so hopefully stand in leader can explain why I dropped from 31pp to 29pp in one go.
Im trying to plan what Im eating for the rest of the day, any ideas ladies, whats cooking?

Am on cup 2 of the day bindi!!! just keep refilling my cup lol!!! my leader was telling everyone last night about me and my green tea!!! so think the whole flaming class is going to buy it today lmao!!! dear god they would need to lose alot of weight or i'm gonna get mobbed next week lol!!! i bought the green tea with lemon to but i also prefer the plain green tea!! i don't like pg green tea it's got a twang to it!!! but i love tetleys green tea so am just gonna stick to that from now on!!!!

Green tea Im drinking is the Lord Nelson one from Lidl, finished the lemon one there a while ago, not bad actually.
Have been scrolling the various threads here and found the calc to work out your daily pp, when I put in my details on it I get 30 but yet when I do it on my own handheld calc it gives me 29, its so confusing, dont know which is right arghhhhh

i wouldn't worry about the 1pp pet!!! at the end of the day it's not gonna make that much of a difference!!! just pick one and stick with it!!!

yeah the lemon tea is drinkable but i still prefer the plain green tea!!!!

Hi Girlies---------- are you all ready, Drum Roll ------- 1lb !!! But I got the SILVER SEVEN in 3 weeks I'm well chuffed :D

And I think this diet brilliant, coz you can diet n still have a life
:eat:

So went to mcdonalds to celebrate!!!! I did point it all tho x

I hav'nt caught up on your posts yet, but I couldnt wait to share me news with you all xxxxx

Well done Alb on getting your silver 7! Hmmm would love a mc donalds, yummy.

Laurenasha I know that 1pp per day doesnt really make that much of a difference but it does add up. So last week I was eating 31pp per day and now its 29pp so thats 2pp per day x 7 days is 14 less pp I will be eating this week and therefore thats 14 eats (lol) into my 49 weeklies. Also I think Erin said I shouldnt be on 29 til 13st 7lb and Im a good bit off that. Just pee'd off with the discrepancy thats all, ok rant over, wont mention the points again til I get an answer at wi.

Congrats Alb that's fantastic!!!!

Bindi feel free to rant that's what we are here for!!! i would stick to 30pp a day as you can only move down by 1pp at a time1!! this way your in the middle and can't be too bad!!!!

So we are into April ladies, are we all ready for the April challenge, mine is to lose 7lbs :eek:, have 4 weighins this month so think its achievable

Well done Alb!!! Thats good news! Your going in the right direction :)

Sherry - Dont worry about the 1/2lb (im sure your not anyway) but it'll probably go by next WI, at least your still upbeat and not giving up. Well done!!

I'd always drank herbal tea from time to time but I love green tea and I don't think I'd have had that 5.5lb loss the other week had I not have started on the green tea. I have the Twinings with cranberry - I've tried the lemon and green tea but I thought it was horrible! I havent drank a normal cup of tea in 3 weeks, I prefer green tea! Dont worry, Laurenasha I dont think they'll mob you! If anyone says anything anyway its because they are probably the sort of person to blame others before themselves! Even magazines and articles all over the world have been saying green tea is a brilliant diet suppliment because it burns fat and increases metabolism. Hardly anyone ever thinks to drink it though its only when someone like yourself mentions it and we remember.

I finished week one of the C25K today!! Calves are really feeling it but I'm not so out of breath - already noticing a difference, I dont like to blow my own trumpet but I am so proud of myself for doing it. I always hated exercise and never would have gone out in public to run before and now I'm doing it 3 times a week! Its a definate #1 NSV for me :D

I feel like I'm starting to notice a difference in my appearance too. I'm starting to get a bit of definition to my shape, I'm starting to feel more curvy rather than just big and round. I'm not sure if its a mental thing or if there really is a change. My parents and class mates have noticed a difference, and my tutor who's been off even said I'd lost weight when I saw her again. Must be working!!!

of course it's achievable bindi!! you can definitely do this!!! i'm going for 10lb!!! was 14lb last month and lost 16lb but know that's not gonna happen every month!!!! although if i could lose more than 10lb would be great!!!

my next goal is to get my 10% which i'm going for this week!! Then hopefully the next week get into the 14'stone bracket and get my 4th silver 7!!!

non-scales victory. So something you've acheived thats not actual weight loss, like being able to fit into an old pair of jeans, etc.

I didnt complete my March challenge!! Was 1 hour off!! I thought I still had today until I saw Bindi's post today saying we are now in April. DAMMIT!! 1 hour off though isnt bad!

I've set myself to lose 7lb in April because I'm a slow loser anyway and I've only 4 WI's in April - everyone else has 5! I'm not feeling too confident about it though, cos I'm running I'm probably going to build muscle mass rather than losing weight.

Congrats on completing Week 1 of the C25K! I remember my legs were killing me for the first week or so, but started to get better.

I'm not going to bother with an April challenge as I failed my March one miserably! My body seems to be going through a bit of a plateau, so I'm just gonna steadily work towards getting under 200 lbs & under 14 bloody stone! lol.

Off to attempt Level 2 Day 1 of 30DS, I'll report back.. if I make it through alive! lol.

Good Luck Erin! Had a sneak peek at L2 on YouTube - good luck, seriously! Lol

My legs hurt a bit, I'm ready for W2 though!

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

Pheeeeeeeeeeew! Jesus Christ, that was some burn! lol. It wasn't *as bad* as I thought.. couldn't do it all without having a little break now & then, but I have that to work towards over the next 10 days!

Good luck with W2, hun! You'll breeze through it! :)

Hi All , Thanks for all your thanks xx

:thankyou:

Trying to stay focused this week---- I'm under starters with the April challengex

Had a bit of a day off with the green tea, only coz haven't been indoors much and I really missed it. Bought a couple of different ones to try !!

It's lovely to be part of this thread you all keep me motivated xx
Oh Zumba Wii arrived today I'll let u all kno wat it's like x

Wish I had a Wii, I love Wii Sports Resort, but would love to have a go at the Wii Fit & all the exercise games, I think Biggest Loser have one. Though I know I couldn't justify buying one for that as I'd end up not using it, just like the Playstation 2!

laurenasha said:
Gem that's fantastic but i don't know where the .8 comes from!!! Do you weight yourself at home or does your leader tell you you've lost 1.8lb!!! Our leader just goes in pounds and half pounds!!!!

I told myself that for every stone i lost i was gonna treat myself to something nice!! Still haven't done that for my first stone though lol!!! i walked into a handbag shop last week with the intentions of buying myself a nice one!! But there was so many of them that i had to walk back out again lmao!!!! i just couldn't chose!!!!

I have told my OH that for mothers day and my birthday i just want money!!! So that i can save it all up and when i really really need new cloths i'll be able to go and have a spending spree!!!! lol so that's my wee way of spurring myself on!!!!

The .8 comes from my digital scales and the pro points app let's me record it that way! I do all mine online I don't like the classes and I like the freedoms of weighing in every Friday morning as the good lord made me lol

I have an incentive bracelet that I get s bead for when I loose 7 lbs....it's not an expensive one but still pretty and reminds me how far I have come!

Good idea with the money requests, I might follow suit...all this clothes buying is getting expensive!

Keep smiling
Gem x

The incentive bracelet is a fab idea! I might start doing that!

Just done ab crunches and weights. I thought I was getting fitter but the ab crunches were soo bloody hard! I could barely lift myself off the floor! Lol I feel the burn after about 2 of them! Urhhh!

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

Back