ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

oh i'm of to mum's tomorrow for mothers day!!! She is cooking stuffed turkey and loads of veg and then got a chocolate fudge cake for desert!!! omg this isn't gonna go well lol!!! but hey if you can't have your mothers day dinner what can you have!!!!! gonna have loads of veg and be right and sensible for dinner and then have a lovely slice of fudge cake yum yum!!!!

where are all the girls at???? lol

am of to an Ann Summers party tonight!!! Going to buy myself something sexy lol!!!! hope you all have a great Saturday night!!!! xxxx

Ooooh, Anne Summers parties are always fun! I'm just lounging around recovering from the Shred! lol. Level 2 is killing my shoulders! Had a peek at the scales earlier and they're still exactly the same! Trying to drown myself in water today and tomorrow to see if it makes any difference.

hi all.. larenasha ann summers parties are always loads of fun, have a fab time!!!well me and my lil lad are off to spend the day with my mum tomorrow, should be nice, chicken salad i think she is making lol.. strict instructions..i;ve defo made up today for yesterday's lost food !! oops.,.. i made my trade mark lasagne which is have added to the receipie but i am sure it is more, with some garlic balls on top then just snacked on a chocolate penguin oops.. defo over my dailies today but still have a few weeklies.. why is it TOTM just makes me eat like a horse !! aw well i;m not stressing about it.. if i gain on tues i'll get it off the week after.. positive thinking and all that lol.enjoy your sat nights ladies.. my bottle of zinfandel is calling but should i answer it or not LOL

Ugh, my sister just rang to let me know she's lost 4 lbs this week (she's on the old WW Discovery plan). She began with the same stats as me, only I started dieting January 01st and she started at the beginning of March and she now weighs 14.1 while I'm still stuck at 14.7. How utterly depressing. :(

Hey all,
Was out of the house all day so first time logging on....hows everyone doing?
Very proud of myself today, was at a kiddies birthday party, loads of goodies laid out on the table and I didnt have 1 thing. Wasnt very hungry at all today so have just finished a chinese takeaway, chow mein (large tray but ate a little over half of it) and 4-5 pieces of crispy smoked chicken. Had 22 points left for dinner so think Im within my dailys. Did good hour walk this morn too.
Laurenasha well done on your uniform, love when that happens. I dug out a smaller size pair jeans today (my wardrobe goes from size 12 - 18/20) to wear to the party and am delighted to say spent the day pulling them up on me, today is the first day that I actually can notice Ive lost a bit of weight.
Erin well done on the 30ds, still havent managed to look at it yet :(
Im really liking the propoints plan. Im in my 9th week and am still motivated, Im eating well everyday and included are treats everyday albeit low fat varieties but treats all the same and am losing steadily each week. I know I still have a long way to go but think its achievable while sticking with the pp plan.
On the green tea front, am loving the one with lemon but sipping a cup now and its only my 2nd today, might try and have another one before bed.
Have a great day tomorrow everyone

Erin dont worry hun, everyone is different. Maybe try doing another diet? Don't give up though! PP didn't work for me so I tried something else. Just got to find out what works for you. I'm really struggling too, I dont think I'll have a loss this week.

It's easier said than done, but its not going to be easy sailing the whole way through. I thought it was going to be so much easier than it is, I thought that I would be at at my goal weight by the end of June. I've had a lot of set backs, but I dont care if it takes me until the end of December. I have to do it. Just because your not losing it as quick as your sister doesn't mean your doing rubbish or anything. The fact you've taken such a big step to start a diet and then to stick with it for this long is already a massive achievement. You can be better in so many other ways - what if she gives up and you don't??!

If your anything like me, maybe looking at some success stories will give you a bit of motivation. Or try another diet?
Anyone who starts a diet always starts off well, and I wonder if this is the key as to why changing diets periodically works well??

Hey girls i had a good night last night at the Ann Summers Party!!!! Bought myself 2 bra sets as a treat!!!! always regret spending the money the next day though!!!! I had 2 jumbo bottle of bacardi breezer 6pp and 1 jumbo bottle of the new WKD purple 18pp!!! Some difference in the points!!! When i got home i ordered myself a half chicken fried rice half chips and curry from the chinese!!! I was starving hadn't ate much all day!!!! I only ate half of it!!! Which is amazing for me as i'm sooo greedy lol!!! So feel abit guilty about that too!!! But hey i'm not worried too much about it as i've been really good so far this week!!!

Going to Mum's this afternoon for dinner!!! Gonna be sensible with that too, and fill my plate up with veg!!! And a lovely chocolate fudge cake for desert (just a small piece) oh what has WW done to me lol.

Hope you all have a wonderful mothers day xxxxx

Glad u had a nice time last night laurenasha, I'm glad I haven't got the money to drink otherwise id be up sh!t creek lol its ridiculous how calorific it can be.
Today I'm cooking a roast for mum, lamb and rosemary joint. It smells lovely! Just a few little roasties for me with loadsa veg and maybe a yorkshire pud - but no fancy dessert for me lol Turkish delight cheesecake sounds the nuts though Erin!
WI for me today, STS! Been a bit of a pig in the evenings last week so I was expecting a gain so sts is good :)

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

hi all hope your day has been a good one.. mine has been a massive fail LOL... full sunday lunch followed by apple crumble and custard !! ar well we need to enjoy mothers day and with TOTM i'm happy enough for a gain on tues..

well done laurenasha for resisting the temptation of over eating.. i defo think PP is sinking into us all and in time we'll all be at goal !!

your sunday sounds fantastic! nomnomnom!

My sunday has been rather boring, woke up late and now I'm trying to study a little! Not successfully! Waiting for the boyfriend to come home from his army weekend, he won't be fit for a chat though :(

Started a new thing today, trying to do as many sets of 10 easy pushups a day. Hopefully I'll graduate to one proper press up eventually! x

Sounds like everyone's been enjoying their Mother's Day! :) I had a feta, broccoli & caramelised onion tart with side salad and a naughty portion of wedges with sour cream & sweet chilli & the Turkish Delight cheesecake! Only had a melon & a thin Dairy Milk (3PP) this morning though & I think that'll do me for today. I'll maybe have some fruit & jelly later if I get hungry. Absolutely stuffed, but it was delish!

Gonna have to wait a couple of hours to do the Shred til all this food starts digesting! lol.

Hi all,
Hows everyones mothers day/sunday treating them?
Got off to a good start this morn, went for 45 min walk and had only used up 5pp up until dinner time. We went out for mothers day, had planned 3 course meal in one of the local restaurants but it was so busy by the time we got our table the kids were agitated and the baby just wasnt happy at all. Ended up getting carvery, everything was in some sort of sauce or was stuffed so went for the only option that wasnt, braised steak. Had it with onions & mushrooms, carrots, turnip & cabbage. The meat was nice (fairly big portion) but the veg was covered in butter so didnt eat too much of it. Had planned on getting dessert but kids had decided it was time to go and went mcdonalds on the way home for icecream, I shared (well ate 2/3) of a crunchie mcflurry with hubby. Theres a post up here somewhere that its 9pp but I went onto the website and it says 17pp, surely 17 cant be right?
Just having green tea (4th cup today) and 2 slices toast now as Im hungry but thats it for the night. Think Im over my points for today but still within my weeklies.
Erin - Fair play to you doing the shred on a day of rest lol.
Lou - Your mothers day lunch sounds yummy!

Laurenasha

laurenasha what bindi!!! lol

i had a lovely mothers day!!! ended up only using 2 of my weeklys today yee haw!!! mum had chocolate gateau but i was so full up after my dinner that i didn't even bother!!! Think i have a few pounds on over the weekend but i'm not worried about it!!! i know that i'm gonna kick butt this week at WI!!! I just have a good feeling about it lol

glad to hear everyone had a lovely day!!! xxx

I've had a terrible day, food wise! I thought I was going to be sooo good! I had bran flakes for breakfast, soup for lunch and dinner was made up of 3 tiny roast potatoes, quorn in gravy, a yorkshire pud and tonnes of veg. Then my mum made angel delight pots (butterscotch with dream topping) and whipped cream on top, I had that even though I didnt even really want it. I felt so bad, I forced myself to go out on a jog even though I wasnt going to do it tonight. Then, I got home and had an urge to bake so I made meringues, ended up having two of those. Now I've just had the last left over angel delight pot. WHAT AM I DOING!!! I have no idea why I did it! I took it out the fridge and my brain was going 'dont do it, its not worth it, someone else could eat it!' then before my stomach could process what my brain just said I stuck the spoon in it and my brain went 'well, its ruined now you might as well have it' argh what a tw*t!!

I started week 2 of C25K, I was really anxious because the plan has upped now to 90 seconds of jogging then 2 mins walking. I was nervous and thought I wouldnt be able to do it, but it was actually really easy - I suprised myself. I've done something to my right calf though, it was really hurting when I got in. I've had a hot bath and massaged it and it seems to feel ok but I'm pretty sure theres something up. I never thought I would really enjoy jogging or running, but when I was sat in the bath I was thinking about how I'm going to be really peeved off if I have to take time out of doing it because of the slight injury - and it clicked that I'm actually loving the jogging. I'm going to be well upset if I have to give it up for a bit!

Ladies, not sure if this will interest any of you. But I came across a link to a website called Weight Mirror, it basically lets you upload a picture of yourself (full length front shot) and it shows you what you would look like if you lost weight. Its not jaw dropping amazing but its pretty cool. Might be a bit of motivation? Maybe print it off and stick it in every cupboard and on every jar of chocolate spread! lol

WeightMirror - Weight loss simulation and makeover tool

Hiya all... Can I join this wee group... I really enjoy the way u all talk and encourage each other.. Do u all update everyday....please keep posted in wat to do ... I joined a thread b4 bt gt lost somewhere I didn't keep up ... Guess I didn't knw how .. Bt I'm willing to learn abt hw this site works... Any tips abt moving around the site wld b welcome....I subscribed to this thread is that the rite way to do it...... I started ww pp plan in Jan 11 and soo far lost a stone and a half .. Wld love to get to knw u guys and b a part of somethg .... Take care all and hve a gud day

hi Yass, welcome hun and well done on your loss so far..yep subscribe to the groups you want to be updated on and it will ask you how to be notified.. then when you log into the site click where is says user CP at the top and it will show you the latest posts in the threads you have subscribed to.. the other girly use their phones but i'm not sure how to do it that way..

why not get yourself a ticker and signature keeps you motivated when you see your journey ( just click on someone elses and it'll take you to the site where you can set it up..

hope yous tick around and dont worry about getting lost, it's busy on here at the mo and we have taken over laurenasha's food diary ( she dont mind ;-).... )

Mazie Lol!!! I am so possitve this week because I HAVE TO BE!!! had a terrible time last week when i panicked for 4 days about WI!!! Was hyperventilating and everything lmao!!!! I can't put myself though that EVERY week!!! Plus i know i haven't been the worst this weekend (not brilliant but not the worst) so i'm really hoping for a good WI this week!!!!

Yass Welcome!!!

Sherrie Chin up!!!! dust yourself off and up you get again!!! I'm sure your Calf will be fine in a few days!!! You probably just pulled a muscle!!!

Yes Lou i definitely think you need a signature as a moral booster xxxx

Back