ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Hiya girls.... Sorry hvent been on the web lately ... Really well pleased for u Bindi on ur weight loss ... Can't wait to get to my 13's ....sherryk2 well done to u too... and Laurenash gud luck for wi hope u get the result u want... and I'm going to give green tea a try as well .. Hope it helps on weight loss... and gud luck to the rest of u on the plan xxxx ps had a bad week went over my daily pp and weekly ones ... Bt fingers crossed for my wi today anyway hoping for 2lb loss to get me into my 15's...

oo good luck girls got everything crossed for you xxxxx

Aw i'm really hoping for a good loss today!!! I hate the wait on WI day though!!! I'm getting completely obsessed now!!! Was weighing 15st dead on there now but i haven't even had any breakfast yet so it will be more by this evening!! All i need is 1lb to get my 10%, i'm confident enough that I will have at least that!!!

Yass good luck for your WI today!!! Don't forget to come back and let us know how you got on!!! What time do you get weighed at???? xxxxx

Good luck for your weigh ins today ladies.

Yeah I was caught out on the pp of bread for a while there til someone told me about it. Another one Ive noticed is the ww sausages, 1pp per sausage so I was having 2 pointing them as 2pp but they are actually 3pp, but someone on another thread pointed out that its 4pp for 3 sausages, so sometimes you are better off calculating what 2 and 3 are rather than 1.
Ive just had brekkie there now 2 toast and banana (5pp), had 0pp fruit earlier so have lots of points for the day. Having chicken fajitas for dinner tonight yummy.
Bought new pair of runners today as old ones gave up on me so trying to break them in slowly, hope to get out for good hour walk tonight. Went shopping this morn and bought a new dress and shoes for my night out tomorrow night. Delighted with my purchases.

Have you dropped a dress size bindi??? feels great to buy something in a smaller size!! I'm having a chicken chow mein with 1/2 bag of chips and gravy tonight after WI!!! I can't wait yum yum!!!

I'm heading out on saturday night to a take me out night!!! should be good fun but i'm already dreading the pp of the night out and the hang over the next day!!! was saying to my friend that i might drive but she nearly had a fit at the thought of it!!! lol i've said i'm gonna drive the last 2 weekends and haven't yet lol!!! Maybe just go and TRY TRY TRY to be sensible and stick to bacardi breezers or bacardi and diet coke!!!!

I'm of to work now shortly and then straight to WI, will be on later to let you all know how i've got on!!! Want my 10% tonight and my 2stone next week as well as my into the 14's!!!! So that's the plan, lets just hope it goes that way xxxxxx

Good luck laurenasha and yass! Fingers crossed for you both!

Erin have u had a sneek peek at the scales yet? I'm showing 1lb down already, holding my breath it stays that way though!

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

Hiya girls .. My wi is on thurs mornings ... Had 1/2 lb off I was nt happy wanted the other 1lb to go as well bt never mind... it's start off another week and I'll get it off nxt week ...gud luck for this evening Laurenash I really hope u get the result u want...going to try the green tea this week hope it helps .. and thanks for the tip abt the bread .. I was counting nimble bread as 1 pp per slice and sometimes I wld have 6 of them and count them as 6pp ... Keep up the tips girls... And thanks for gud luck wishes girls earlier ... I really appricated it.... Xx

Congrats Yass, 1/2 a pound off is still a good result! As you say, you will get it off next week. Well done & keep up the good work!

Sherri (is it Sherri or Sherrie?!), I looked at the scales this morning and they haven't moved at all. Beginning to think there is something wrong with me! lol. Glad it seems to be working for you, though! :)

Good luck tonight Lauren, I'm sure you'll do fab, as usual!

Have you dropped a dress size bindi??? feels great to buy something in a smaller size!! I'm having a chicken chow mein with 1/2 bag of chips and gravy tonight after WI!!! I can't wait yum yum!!!

I'm heading out on saturday night to a take me out night!!! should be good fun but i'm already dreading the pp of the night out and the hang over the next day!!! was saying to my friend that i might drive but she nearly had a fit at the thought of it!!! lol i've said i'm gonna drive the last 2 weekends and haven't yet lol!!! Maybe just go and TRY TRY TRY to be sensible and stick to bacardi breezers or bacardi and diet coke!!!!

I'm of to work now shortly and then straight to WI, will be on later to let you all know how i've got on!!! Want my 10% tonight and my 2stone next week as well as my into the 14's!!!! So that's the plan, lets just hope it goes that way xxxxxx

Hiya Laurenasha
My wardrobe ranges from size 12 up to size 18 with some items size 20 depending on where bought. Im down to size 16 jeans, had to keep pulling them up when I wore them last weekend so am gonna try on size 14s at the weekend (they will be too tight but will motivate me). Last couple of times Ive been out Ive worn dresses and they were just a better fit on me than before. Dress I bought today is a size 18 but the 16 wouldnt have fitted my boobs, also design is small fitting and as I lose weight I can put a belt on it too. Havent told hubby about it so am hoping he gets a nice surprise when we head out tomoro night.
Having a great day today, have very little appetite all day, am beginning to think the green tea is suppressing it to be honest, am on my 6th cup as I type. Have 9pp left for the night so rather than eating crap will make a toastie later on. Heading out for a walk when kiddies are gone to bed.
Hope you all are having a great day.

Ps - If you havent tried them already, I recommend the weetabix oaty bars with milk choclate, they are delish and are only 2pp.

I lost 2lb this week!!! Am a little disappointed tbh!!! I know I shouldn't be and that it's a good loss, but that's me all over!!! Always wanting more!!! Just finished my chicken chow mein, chips and gravy!! Was over by 10pp for the day!! If i hadn't had the chips I would have been within my daily allowance!! Was yummy though and not worrying about it!!! Still need 3lb to get my 2stone off and starting to think that it wont happen next week!!!!

Well done. Slow & steady, Lauren! A loss is a loss & 2 lbs is a damned good one! Just keep it up & you'll get there in no time. :)

Yeah I know am happy enough with that!!! 3lb will see me into the 14's and my 2stone off!!! Just gotta work to that from now on!!!

On the plus side I got my 10% tonight!!! did you know that that's all you get in WW 5% and 10%!!!! you don't get anything except your 7's after that!!! feel abit pissed of with that as it would be nice to get 15% 20% etc etc!!!!

What do you mean, they don't give you those little stickers for anything more than a 10% loss? You can always just celebrate them yourself somehow & on here, that's what I'm intending to do anyway! 6 lbs more for me til I am into the next stone bracket and I cannot bloody wait!!

I had a bad day today and depressed myself job searching and ended up going 5 points over my 18 allowance with chocolate and crisps! I'm hoping everything will still be ok if I stick to the points for the rest of the week.

yeah i can track my percentage on here but just thought they would keep handing them out!!! Like imagine if someone lost 50% of their body weight!!! That would be flamming brilliant and you wouldn't even get 1 blimming sticker for it lmao!!!!

Oh erin i know it's soooo hard!!! I used 10pp over today and have a while notion for chocolate!!! Might try and be light with my points tomor and have a wee bar tomorrow evening!!!!

Did you know that the denny gammon steaks are 2pp for 1 or 3pp for 2!!! I think that's flamming brilliant and really filling!!! I worked it out as 8pp for the two the other night when I had them for dinner!!! Only found out my mistake tonight when i was talking to my leader!!! Must double check it though as WW are wrong with soooo many things!!!!

Haha, ah well, maybe if you got that far (I'd need to get down to 8 stone!!) you could ask your leader for 5 10% ones!! :p

lol I might just do that with every 10% i get lmao!!! for £5.95 a week they can at least give me a flamming sticker lmao!!!

Oh erin i know it's soooo hard!!! I used 10pp over today and have a while notion for chocolate!!! Might try and be light with my points tomor and have a wee bar tomorrow evening!!!!

Did you know that the denny gammon steaks are 2pp for 1 or 3pp for 2!!! I think that's flamming brilliant and really filling!!! I worked it out as 8pp for the two the other night when I had them for dinner!!! Only found out my mistake tonight when i was talking to my leader!!! Must double check it though as WW are wrong with soooo many things!!!!

At least you have your weeklies to fall back on, so don't feel too bad about it!

Can't say I knew about that, being a veggie! lol. I was telling Mum about the 5pp for two slices of bread thing, she wouldn't believe me and worked it out with the wheel off the bread bag, but it was right! She was raging and shocked they didn't mention the way the points can change unexpectedly from 1 to 2 or 3 of some things. Tricky and confusing!

Back