ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

lol I might just do that with every 10% i get lmao!!! for £5.95 a week they can at least give me a flamming sticker lmao!!!

Haha, why not! I am so into the stickers for rewards thing that I bought myself a pack of pretty, sparkly stars off eBay and stick one on my calendar every WI day to show how long I have been sticking to the diet 100% for. I definitely think it's good for morale!

Yeah definitally you can never trust that one plus one equals 2 in this case as it can mean something completely fecking else lol

My flamming partner is flashing a chocolate easter egg in from off me!!! Ugh I COULD KILL HIM RIGHT NOW!!! he keeps saying it's ok have it, it's a treat!!! And I am sitting there like a lunatic saying no thank you!!! But oh no, bob doesn't take no for an answer and keeps flashing the blimming thing in my face!!!
I AM STRONG THOUGH!!! I WILL NOT HAVE THE EASTER EGG LOL!!!!

Jesus, I'd go mental and eat the face off him for tempting me when I'm trying to be good! You must have the patience & inner strength of a saint!

Yes Erin!!! I think I must have lol!!! I'm more devoted to it this time though!!! Every other time I would have had a gain by now and be ready to give up!! But this is the time I'm gonna do it!!! slow and steady and still having a life is the way to go!!! think every other time i deprived myself and that's why I didn't succeed!!! BUT NOT THIS TIME!!!!:superwoman::superwoman::superwoman:

Just noticing that i'm not 1/4 of the way there!!! Which is great!!!! Happy with that!!!!

Erin where did you find your graph!!! I've been looking on ticker factory for one but can't find the graph!!!

Good luck for tomorrow Alb don't forget to let us know how you get on asap!!! what time do u get weighed at???

Erin where did you find your graph!!! I've been looking on ticker factory for one but can't find the graph!!!

I think if you just click on mine, it links to the webpage and you can add your own data and make your own.

Laurenasha, well done on your 2lb loss, Im sure you will get your 2nd stone next week. Tonight is your treat night so you should have that bit of easter egg, you have the whole week to work it off then ;)

Have just booked my oh's fav restaurant (mine too) for tomorrow night, gonna scroll the menu now and pick what Im having lol. Today I only had fruit this morn and didnt have breakfast/lunch til 12.30. Gonna do the same tomorrow to keep as many points as possible for meal and drinks. Had 29/29pp today but included in that I had 1 pack snax and pack of walkers lite crisps and 2 miniture toblerone things. Got an hour walk in too so am a happy bunny. Need to update my playlist on the ipod, getting too used to the songs on it now.
On the sticker front I never got my 1st silver 7 sticker but am gonna ask for it next week. Leader gives us an actual stone (pebble) when we lose a stone, do yours? Also my class is E10, rip off Ireland is right!!
Erin - Im sure you will be grand for your next weigh in.

Erin it doesn't work it just asks for a pin to edit it!! and i looked through all the rulers and can't see any graphs!!!!

woo hoo I figured it out Erin lol!!! and i now must have the longest signature EVER lmao xxxx

Looks good!

Well done Laurenasha on your loss!! Might only be 2lb but considering you still get to eat treats and drink alcohol its a pretty good loss! As for your OH and the easter egg, I dunno how you didn't ram it up his backside!!! lol!!!! I think I'd have clawed my OH eyeballs out if that was me. But then again I'm made about chocolate! Havent had a chocolate bar since forever :(

Dont worry Erin! I went over by 5 points yesterday and I think I've just scraped the 18 today, if I have gone over I think its because I had a few peach slices and pineapple rings but its healthy so I dont think it should matter too much. I dont feel hungry though, its definately a mental thing - my mind thinks I'm not eating enough even though I'm not hungry I'm still struggling not to give in to temptation. Saw 13st 12lbs on the scale this morning, its been about 5 years since I last saw that :( almost cried! I wish my weight was coming off as easy as Laurenasha's and Bindis! Maybe we should resort back to eating meat - we're the only veggies arent we?!!!! lol How is your 30 day shred doing??

Did anyone try the Weight Mirror link I put up?

Going to be walking along the seafront tomorrow in my first summer dress of the year!!! Its going to be about a 6 mile walk but I plan on going at a slow pace so I dont think it'll count as activity points.

Well done Laurenasha on your loss!! Might only be 2lb but considering you still get to eat treats and drink alcohol its a pretty good loss! As for your OH and the easter egg, I dunno how you didn't ram it up his backside!!! lol!!!! I think I'd have clawed my OH eyeballs out if that was me. But then again I'm made about chocolate! Havent had a chocolate bar since forever :(

Dont worry Erin! I went over by 5 points yesterday and I think I've just scraped the 18 today, if I have gone over I think its because I had a few peach slices and pineapple rings but its healthy so I dont think it should matter too much. I dont feel hungry though, its definately a mental thing - my mind thinks I'm not eating enough even though I'm not hungry I'm still struggling not to give in to temptation. Saw 13st 12lbs on the scale this morning, its been about 5 years since I last saw that :( almost cried! I wish my weight was coming off as easy as Laurenasha's and Bindis! Maybe we should resort back to eating meat - we're the only veggies arent we?!!!! lol How is your 30 day shred doing??

Did anyone try the Weight Mirror link I put up?

Going to be walking along the seafront tomorrow in my first summer dress of the year!!! Its going to be about a 6 mile walk but I plan on going at a slow pace so I dont think it'll count as activity points.

Aw wow, 13st 12! Amazing! I'm still hovering at 14st 6. Think I'll definitely burst into tears when I see the needle going under that 14 mark! I have tried the Weight Mirror thing, but perhaps unsurprisingly I have NO full-length pics of me, so it doesn't really work as well on just my face as it would on my body, I think! I feel a bit better about today now that I know you went over and you saw at least a 1lb loss so far! Think we are just plateau'ing like crazy. We will come out the other side though, once our bodies screw their heads back on!

Ha! Don't think there is any chance I'll ever eat meat again, I think I'd throw up! :crazy:

I hope you enjoy your walk in your dress! Feels like summer is getting really close these days! :)

I know, makes me want to slim down even quicker because I refuse to feel fat frumpy and uncomfortable this summer. My wardrobe is full of blacks and purples and the occasional white tshirt. I daren't wear a skirt or dress without leggings or tights unless its a maxi dress. This year I hope to at least be able to wear a dress without tights or leggings and not have my thighs chafing :( like they did last year!

You'll get there Erin, I just know it. This forum has got a lot of motivation and will. If it takes us longer than we anticipated I know we're going to get to our goals. It's time to take a stand and kick lard up the arse!

I'm off out for a meal tomorrow night, not sure where I'm going. I'll have to eat nothing to be able to eat anything slightly tasty. Is it me or does it seem just utterly pointless going out for a meal and paying a tenner or so for a salad....!?

Also, how many of you ladies think you'd have given up by now if it werent for minimins?! I genuinely believe I'd never have gotten this far if it werent for this thread, this site and you girls.

Cheers!

Back