ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

sherry i honestly think i would have given up long ago!!! It really helps me to be able to come on here and chat about dieting (i think all the people around me are fed up with me going on about it lmao) I am so glad i found Minimins and there for you girls, it was definitely my saviour!!!

I also am dreaming about wearing dresses!! I was never a girly girly but over the last few years I have dreamed of feeling more feminine (think it comes with having kids) this year by June I would love to be able to go and buy a few lovely summer dresses!!! Even shorts would be great as i've always been so disgusted by my legs that they were a no go area!!! lol xx

Yeah, god some denim shorts and a vest would be lovely to fit into this year without being shouted at 'man the harpoons!' lol. Last year I treated myself a tattoo on my thigh, and I'd love to show it off. Although I'm sure some people will wince at it and say it looks terrible! I love it though, it needs showing off!!
I was never a girly girl either though, I think my excuse was because I've always overweight I'd say that I didnt want to be girly and I wanted to wear mens jeans. Secretly I'd envy the girls wearing pretty things. Its only the last year or two I've actually been honest with myself about it, and thanks to high street stores for stocking curvy sizes. I think a lot of people would slim down if they didnt sell bigger sizes. If we had nothing nice to wear eventually it would get to us and we'd slim, I reckon anyway.

Good luck for tomorrow Alb don't forget to let us know how you get on asap!!! what time do u get weighed at???

Thanks Lauranasha x I'm lucky i get weighed at 10 in the morning so, dont have to worry about what i eat !!!!!!
I'll let you girlies know asap x think i know how to send on phone?
will try ne way xx

Yea you girls on this thread are a real big inspiration for me thanks xxxx

Last edited:
Gud luck Alb for 2day..... And yes this thread helps me and encourages me .. Although I dont get much time to chat to u guys in the evenings ...bt i love reading in the morning wats going on ( im a nosey ***** lol) and gud luck to all for another gud weight loss this week... Spk to u all later .. Hve a gud day watever u r doing today... Xxx

Good luck again Alb i have my toes and fingers crossed for you lol!!!

It is the most gorgeous morning here and i have my first day off in 2 weeks :):)!!! I think I'm gonna take wee Michael a walk when I leave Lewis to pre-school!!!! Then maybe take the boys to the woods or to the park!!! I'm just gonna try and spend my day with my boys, outside as much as I can!!! The poor wee men have been while upset lately every time i have to go to work!!! So will be lovely to be able to spend the day with them!!! Fck the house work and whatever else needs done!!!!

I'm really gonna try and start doing abit of exercise this week again!! Even if it is just a walk!!! Had got very lazy for a few weeks!!! Am ragin I gave my mp3 player to the OH for the gym and now i'm left with nothing!!! will have to see if i can get another one!!! won't get any walking done tomor or sunday but hopefully will get back out on monday!!!

Gud luck Alb for 2day..... And yes this thread helps me and encourages me .. Although I dont get much time to chat to u guys in the evenings ...bt i love reading in the morning wats going on ( im a nosey ***** lol) and gud luck to all for another gud weight loss this week... Spk to u all later .. Hve a gud day watever u r doing today... Xxx

Ta Yass x well done for ur weight loss it all counts x yea i love reading it too--- will try to write a bit more when i get time!
everyones so supportive on this thread------ so glad Lauranasha started it :thankyou:
will post soon with my weight news good or bad :innocent0001:

Have a lovely day with your little men XX Lauranasha :family2:

Don't worry about the housework their more important xxx

Oh i intend to Alb!!! the look on their little faces when i told them mummy didn't have to go to work today!!!

Morning everyone!

Alb good luck for today hun xx

Laurenasha well done with 2lb that is bloomin brill and your 10%... did u get your Keyring??

Tis a lovely day here today too..

Talking about dresses i now fit nicely into a size 16 and tried some dresses on in Oasis the other day and they fit * well the majority of them lol so i have been finding bargains on Ebay... got a lovely dress for a wedding in may and the bloomin thing is lost in the post !!! Annoying...

this year i would like to wear denim jeans and a white vest top.. i would love to be able to wear that without the worry of looking huge..ahhh hopefully we'll all get our wish girls..

Oh i intend to Alb!!! the look on their little faces when i told them mummy didn't have to go to work today!!!

Ahhh i bet their beautiful XX NO houseworks worth, not spending precious time with you babies ------ i got 6 xxxxxx

thanks Lou x

aw bless em.. it's lovely having time off and just chilling with the family isn't it..

I had to coax my little en to nursery this morning with biscuits LOL.. ( weigh watchers ones of course !! lmao)

a nice sunny day laurenasha do you have anything nice planned? xx

white vest top and jeans sounds ace!!! Yeah Lou i'm leaving lewis to pre-school and then takin michael a walk!!! When i lift lewis we are gonna go a lovely walk down the woods and then maybe to the park after that :):)

Hi all x well it was 1/2 lb off !! Not great but a loss and I'm pleased with that as i have been naughty this week --- mothers day choc's n meals out!! x
So from now on I'm being good x well untill Ive got somefink else to celebrate lol x

well done alb. a loss is a loss and all in the right direction xxxxxxxxxxx

Well done alb! Like Lou* said, a loss is a loss, u didn't gain and its a step in the right direction! Xxxx

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

Morning all,
WOW, ove 1000 posts on this thread....we are all definitely motivated!
Alb - Well done on your loss, you are going in the right direction.
Fab morning here too and am just back from 1hr 15min walk pushing a buggy, Im wrecked to say the least, my face is as red as the top Im weraing, but I feel great after it. Eating very low pp today cos of meal night out tonight and drinks. Am having 0pp fruit and a ww yoghurty thing on top 1pp. That will keep me going til about 2ish when I will do the kids lunches after school and Im having 1 ww sausage 1pp and 2 x medallions 1pp and 2 slices toast 5pp, might fill the sambo out with salad and eat the sausie on its own, yum. Dinners at 8 so if Im peckish I can have more fruit or will have a ww soup 1pp at about 6ish so that leaves me 20pp out of my dailys and have my full 49 also to use. No plans for the rest of the week so the 49 will get blown tonight.
Laurenasha hope you have a great day out with the kids, Im lucky Im a full time stay at home mother or whatever they call it nowadays.
Sorry cant scroll back to see everyone elses post but have a great day everyone, eat skinny!
Oh having my first cup of green tea with vanilla, they had no others in the shops, not sure about it yet :rolleyes:

Ok taste buds have decided they are not liking the vanilla flavour, just as well I bought box of the lemon one too

Can't imagine vanilla with green tea!? Doesn't sound nice!

Also, was meant to ask this earlier because it always confused me - is ur 10%; 10% of your original body weight or 10% of your total aimed loss?

i think it is 10% of your original body weight as they dont give you a goal weight until you hit that target first. i could be wrong tho xx

Ok thanks :) just trying to work out what mine is.

I'm going to nando's tonight for dinner, I'm thinking I might have a beanie burger and salad. The burger is 6p but if I had it without the bun should I half the points do you reckon?

Back