ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Thanks for the comment Jo!!! I had a lovely wee walk with the wee man this morning and we are going down the woods later for an adventure lol!!!

Am making chicken and ham pie tonight 9pp for 1/4 slice!!! with potatoes and carrots and gravy and maybe some peas!!! yum yum!!! Tryin to eat light today to accommodate it lol!!! I also bought myself an aero bar for when the kids are in bed tonight 6pp!!! yum yum yum!!!

Congrats on the loss Alb!! any loss is great when you know you've had a naughty weekend lol!! And i'm guessing maybe your trying for the pitter patter of tiny feet Alb from the sound of your last message lmao xxxx

Yeah 10% of your body weight to start with!! So i had to lose 24lbs to get mine!!!

Got an mp3 player of my mum today (as the OH stole mine lol) Gonna fill it with loads of cool music for when i'm walking (which i'm hoping to do alot more of from now on lol)

Lou* said:
aw thanks girls, i couldn't wait to get home and tell you all. ( can't post from mini's on my phone for some silly reason) my leader said i was cooking on gas LOL.. didn't stay for the meeting as i had a hair app..i'm defo sticking with the green tea.. even if it doesn't help this week it makes me feel alot better than drinking coffee all day so thats cool..xxx

Hi guys this is the first I have heard about green tea, is it a help? If so getting sone on way home from work lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hey sweetieaddict!!! Yeah green tea is supposed to help speed up your metabolizm and also helps with your daily water intake!!!

Congrats Alb! 1/2 a pound isn't to be sniffed at, especially after being naughty! Well done.

Had another shoofty at the scales this morning & think they are starting to move! *crosses fingers & toes*

As for all this summer clothing and dress talk, I don't think I'm quite there yet, I can't even see the weight I've lost in myself at all, so am going to think of this as my last summer being heavy (& subsequently sweating in the sun!) as this time next year I should be at or near my goal weight and will be fit to walk around in a bikini! Haha. That sounds insane to me, but I've gotta try to believe it!

I've given up on the old green tea, I'm just not a fan of any hot drinks really, so I'll just stick to Diet Coke & water!

Lauren, I think the bean burger would definitely half its points if you took the bap off, it's probably the highest part points-wise! Those of you heading out today or tonight, enjoy yourselves! :)

Thanks girls :grouphugg:

Gonna be good this week--- bought a pedometer this morning! so i'll try to do a long walk each day, hope that will help.

Lauranasha no more babies for me x I think I'd find my OH hanging from the rafters lol xx

I know, there's so many of us now lol
Glad the scales are finally starting to move for you Erin :) I saw a bit of a loss this morning too now down to 13st 10. God I hope it sticks! Have eaten 7p so far, so I've got enough to have a bun on the burger lol

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

So am I! Hope it doesn't start to disappear again! lol. I hope yours continues to move, also! :) I've had 6p so far and am about to do the Shred, gonna work out some frustration gained from receiving a letter from the Social Security Office this morning! lol. Have you ever had the Nando's bean burgers before? I have to say I wasn't keen! When I asked the staff what was in it they had to get out the manufacturers guidebook! lol.

Lol Alb!!! I would love another one but my OH be's standing at the side of a cliff ready to jump at just the mention of it lmao!!! I just had my chicken and ham pie yum yum!!! But have only 3pp left and need 6pp for my aero bar!!! Might leave it, or i might have it anyway and just use 3 weeklies!!!! what yal think???

Depends what you feel like, if you're really stuffed and could do without it, leave it for when you're really in the mood and have something for 3PP. If you think it'll eat away at your brain til you have it, just eat it and use 2 weeklies, or compromise and have half today and half tomorrow!

Lol Alb!!! I would love another one but my OH be's standing at the side of a cliff ready to jump at just the mention of it lmao!!! I just had my chicken and ham pie yum yum!!! But have only 3pp left and need 6pp for my aero bar!!! Might leave it, or i might have it anyway and just use 3 weeklies!!!! what yal think???

Pie sounds delish x av the aero especially if its the mint one emmm I love the mint ones xx
Yeah I love it when the OH give it all that one---- After all they do all the hard work !!! LMBFAO

ha ha i so hear you girls,, my OH has heart failure everytime i mention having another ! LOL

lurve aero's do you think you could have half? 3pp then have other half tomorrow ? xxx

i have been very very very good since wed and scales are still showing a gain !!! i'll stick with it tho in for the long haul if i dont get it this week i'll have it next.... but you ladies feel free to SHOOT me when i have a binge on WI day !! cos it knocks me back something rotten !

ha ha i know WI days are the worst you think to yourself it's ok i have a week to work it off lmao!!! only good thing about my WI being in the evening is im super good all day, so when i have my treat in the evening it's nothing too damaging!!!

pie was lovely i'm really stuffed now!!! don't know if i want the choc or not!!! There was an easter egg in my cupboard calling my name!! so i gave it to the boys to take care of lmao!!! Had a wee wee wee small piece just to taste it though lmao (but hey it was better than eating the full egg) going to mums now for an hour so hopefully the notion will have left me by the time i come home!!! OH is on night now all weekend and it's the time i love to sit and munch in front of the TV in the evening lmao!!! but am gonna be good!!! heading out tomor night so have to be as good as i can the rest of the time!!!!

Be strong ladies! You don't have to treat yourself every week if it is becoming a habit and stopping you losing as much as you'd like, maybe try saving the treats for when you achieve certain goals?

Tomorrow is going to be the 100th day I have been on this diet 100%! Shocking how fast it's gone! Only another 265 til Jan 01st 2012! I'm 1/4 of the way through the year & 1/4 of the way to goal, so things seem to be going to plan after all my worrying! I read somewhere that weight gain doesn't happen smoothly or consecutively a couple of pounds per week, yet we expect weight loss to be so. Looking at the bigger picture definitely helps when you get down about your individual weekly losses. Leaps & bounds, ladies! :)

Love your positivity erin :) when you look at the bigger picture it doesn't seem to be so sad after all. Losing the weight is hard, maintaining should come a bit easier but a lifetime of happiness and confidence and size 10's makes it worth it xxxx

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

oh I am trying to think of the size 10, size 10!!! I have the serious munchies!! I want that bar of chocolate and wotsits!!! But i've already used all my dailys!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well my little boy was brought home by his gran who also brough a HUGE and i mean HUGE home made chocolate cake !! !!!! FFS !!!! i have had a slither and OMG it is amazing.. but thats me done just annoys me too big to go into the fridge and it is just sat there calling me... i hope my OH has loads when he finishes his shift !! i've had 3 green tea's to compensate lol doesn't quite hit the sides tho,, !! lol i have been playing games on facebook trying to distract myself ha.. do you think there will ever be a time when we just dont think about food??

Oh dear lord Lou i hope so!!! I just polished of 8 bags of wotsits!!! Yes thats right 8 flamming bags!!!! and my bar of aero!!! why the fck do i do this to myself!!! Think it's cause i was of work today and wasn't fully prepared for it (even though i thought i had been) Feel really crap now after doing it!!!!

ah hun, it happens mate, sometimes we just binge and then feel guilty and crap.. track it all hun so you know where you all with points and start again tomorrow.. this is a long journey for us all and you sound alot like me.. if i give in to temptation it is never a little .. dont get down about hun xxx

Back