ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

not down about it just ticked of with myself for doing it!!! And i'm heading out tomor night so doesn't look good already lmao!!!!

lmao have a fab weekend after all the great losses you deserve to let your hair down. xxx bed for me now before i give in to the cake xx

lol you are so strong, i couldn't say no to chocolate cake lmao!!! Yeah but i've had a lot of good weekends the last few weeks and i know i'm tempting fate now lmao!!!! Going to bed now soon too!!! Think i've cramps starting in my belly now from eating too much lol!!!!

Hi everyone, I haven't been on since my wi yesterday as it was my youngest daughters bday. But 2.5lb off n I think iv got you all to thank cuz my motivation was rubbish before I subscribed to this thread x

Congrats Alona! 2.5 lbs is a really brilliant loss! Keep it up! :)

Lauren, as Lou says, we all binge occasionally, just try and point it out of your weeklies and don't let your mindset to change to that 'oh well, I've ballsed everything up, I may as well just eat like a pig til after WI"! If you try to be really good I bet you could still swing a loss this week.

Hi everyone :)
I started weightwatchers on thursday and have nearly 8 stone to lose, i am on 43 propoints a day, finding it ok so far... had quorn chicken chow mein for dinner and it was fab!! Worked out at 10 propoints! I think i will get one of the calculators cause I find trying to work the pp out difficult with the points finder! good luck to everyone on their weight watchers journney :)

welcome caroliano xx if your on monthly pass you get a calculator online if not then i use a normal calculator, divide the cals by 40 and either round up or add 1pp on.. always works out the same and might save you some pennies..

well done alona 2.5 is brilliant xxx

Laurenasha i hope your feeling ok after a nights rest and your stomach hasn't played havoc !.

well not sure what our plans are today OH isn't working but is in bed having a sleep in hopfully he'll get up early and we can do something in the sun i'm not staying in.. he's cooking tonight these gormet lamb parcels his mum got him lovely but loads of PP i reakon so will have a light morning, and lunch to compensate. !

hope everyone enjoys the sun and has a lovely weekend xx

Congrats Alona that is fantastic, you must be soooo happy!!! welcome caroliano!!!

Lou i am feeling much better today thanks!!! back to it 100%!!! Am feeling much better after a peek at the scales and they haven't moved up lmao :):) hope everyone has a great weekend too!!!!

Morning ladies and what a fine one too:character00238:

Welcome Caroliona x and a very well done Aliona on losing 2.5 thats brill x

Lauranasha I had a night like yours ate 4 time out fingers !!!!! just couldn't control myself --- after saying to myself all day I'm gonna be good :devilangel:
Still lets just pick ourselves up and carry on xxxx

All enjoy your weekend xx

cud anyone tell me wen they have a chow mein from chinese do you have the whole tray!! nd is it 9 pp ta

Ugh, my scales have ground back to a STS standstill. What else can I do?! Makes me want to eat like a pig and see if that spikes my metabolism, but I'm too scared of putting anything on. So demotivating when I've only lost one pound in the last month. :(

Oh Erin have you ever went to see your doctor!!! If your being so good and still not losing there might be something up!! (like an under active thyroid)

Alb i have a small tray of chicken chow mein and i count it as 9pp for the tray!!! hope that helps!!!

I've abit of a dodgy tummy today after my marathon eating spree last night!!!! On the good side my scales are sts so don't think i've done any damage!!! Does anyone know how long after eating/drinking badly it takes to show on your weight????

And i'm feeling abit depressed about being broke atm!!! Am heading out tonight and am already dreading spending the money!!! My bank balance is really bad at the minute with my social life being so active!!! I swear after tonight i am cooling my heals and not going out till June (got a hen do then)

Hi Lauren!

Have just read your diary and wanted to say hello :)

Hmmm, I'm thinking I might if I don't lose for a week or two after I finish the Shred. I'm taking a one day break from it today as I'm so not in the mood! Gonna get a veggie Singapore Chow Mein & watch the last Harry Potter!

Hey gossipgirl!!! Your more than welcome to join us!!! Erin I think your better going sooner rather than later!!! The sooner you get sorted the sooner you can start lossing!!!

I'm having a dilemma now!!! Sitting ready to go out for my night out!!! And i'm having one of them low self esteem moments!!! I'm criticising every part of my body right now!!! Atm my bum looks to big and my skin looks terrible!! I never seem to be able to pull of make-up the way everyone else does!! Even though i know i look alot better than I did 2 stone ago!!!!

Hi all,
Loads of posts since I was last on...note to self, need to check in more often.
Hello to all the new folks, welcome to Laurenasha diary he he.

Aliona - Well done on your loss, keep it going!

I think we are all getting obsessed with our scales....I have my ww wi on a Wed eve and I normally weigh myself on my own before I go, generally the scales match or there might be hlaf lb difference, then I try ignore my own scales and might weigh myself again on them on the Sat, mid way through my week. Supposedly it takes 4 days to put on the weight and 4 days to show a loss. I know its hard to avoid the temptation of weighing but think we should all try and give it a go, what dya think?

Laurenasha - Im sure you are looking fab heading out tonight with all your losses. Have a great night x

Alb - I count the square box chow mein from chinese as 9pp.

Well I went out for meal with hubby last night. Had something like 15/16 of my dailys left and my 49 weeklys to spend.
Had an asian duck salad for starters, would say there was about 3pp of duck in it, rest was red onion, lettuce, baby tomato and a light thai dressing. I pointed the whole thing at 5pp, then mains was 10oz fillet steak (10pp) with mushrooms (these looked like there were fried so pointed at 1pp) and had 0pp veg with them. All going well so far, then the dessert menu was produced, got choc brownie with scoop icecream and we shared it. Havent a clue what to point it at. So meal was very enjoyable, went over my dailys and a few into my weeklies. I jsut had water with meal so was driving to the pub and belly didnt feel great, so tmi...had couple of trips to the loo iykwim...and just had 1 bottle beer (4pp) and stayed on diet drinks for the rest of the night. So overall was happy with myself, reckon I still have about 30 weeklies left cos I stayed off the beer and chose realatively well at the restaurant (except the dessert but hey at least we shared the fat). At the pub I got loads of compliments from family members and friends, so that gave me a confidence boost.
Today is going ok so far, toast and banana for brekkie, then for lunch brought kids to mcdonalds and I wasnt hungry but picked at 1 chick nugget (pointed it as 1 cos 6=7pp) and about 5-6 chips so pointed them at 2pp to cover myself and washed it down with a large diet coke. Had spicy chicken wrap for dinner with loads of onions, mushrooms and peppers. Have 5-6pp left for the night I think, need to do up my tracker. Legs are tired today, reckon its from standing in high heels (im such an aul one, not good with stillettos) but am hoping to get out for 30 min/45 min walk when kiddies are in bed or I might just take today as my no walking day.
Hope you are all having a great weekend.

hi to everyone xxx

bindi your meal sounds lush !! Mmmmm

Erin hun how would you feel about NOT doing the shred for 1 week?? see if it effects your weighin? i could be that with the exersice you are doing your body is keeping it all back for energy?? just a thought..

laurenasha - got my bank is a no go area at the moment too... got a hen night and wedding to attend this month and next and hoping for a lottery win LMAO as it that would ever happen !!

xxx had a lovely day out in york, ende dup at nando but guess what !! i literally had only 1/4 of a chicken ( the leg thingy) and about 10 chips.. nothing else no ice cream nothing am so pleased with myself !! came home made a lovely salad and got lots of fruit for after ! yey now to carry this on until wed's !!

xxx
p.s. why is there nothing decent on tv on a sat night??

Thanks for telling me about the calculator lou! and thanks guys for making me feel welcome :D .... Im only on day 2 ww but already i feel so much more better in myself and my tummy doesnt feel as bloated! lovin pp completely :D x

Oh dear lord girls!!! i have blood in my alcohol system!!! Awww I'm not feeling great after last night!!!! Don't think the hang-over has hit properly yet as I think I'm still drunk lmao!!! Was a brilliant night but I ruined it for myself AGAIN!!!! There was a burger van out-side the event last night!!! And at the end of the night Lauren had not 1 but 2 bags of chips with a burger!!!! Agghhh why do I do it to myself!!!! And I spent a flamming fortune!!! Now have like £20 to do me Friday again!!!!

I am writing it off as a good night with BAD consequences!!! And I am not going out again for months lmao!!! aw the morning after the night before is never a good one!!!! Gonna pop a few paracetamol now before I get a chance to get a headache!!!

The worst thing about it is I have to work today!!!! I'm already dreaming of my bed tonight!!!!

Lauranasha x what we gonna do with you !! Lol
Sounds like a wicked nite ;oD
I too went overboard had a meal all wrong choices!!! But again todays another day like we said lets pick ourselves up nd be doudle good til weigh day xxxx

I would just like to say a big hello to you all i have been reading this thread for a few weeks and must say its really helping me,i started ww propoints on 7/2/11 and have lost 18Ib so far a big well done to u all on youe losses too x

Back