ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

welcome tracyjane.. glad our ramblings are helping , you have done brilliantly x

lauren - LMAO sounds like a good night though! xx

i had a KFC at lunch today so am living off dust for the rest of the week LMAO

Hey guys! I've got my head screwed back on right after that little wobble! Had a Chow Mein and ate 11 points over last night as I was feeling so down about it, but have sorted myself out today. People have been suggesting giving the Shred a break, but I'm only 2 days away from Level 3, so may as well see it through to the end, after all it's meant to be being healthy that counts, not the number on the scale! Am just going to be patient and go back to eating 24 points on Discovery this week coming & maybe switch back to PP the following week. :)

Last edited:
Laurenasha - Hope the head is better at this stage, lmao at the 2 bags of chips and burger, but bet they tasted delicious. Now your blip is over, get back onto the wagon and eat skinny for rest of week, do ya hear me??
Tracyjane - welcome to our very quiet thread lmao. You have done great so far, I started doing the pp around the same time as you. Best of luck
Lou - KFC sounds yummy at this moment. Dont know whats wrong me just cannot stop eating today, have 4pp left for the rest of the day. Havent a clue where I am with my weeklies, havent been keeping track, am trying not to eat the rest of them if I can help it. Didnt get out for walk today so may do a bit extra tomorrow.
Hope you are all having a great Sunday!

Where is everyone hiding today?

Having a very bad evening, eating everything in sight, nothing is safe from me......arghhhhhhhhhhhh!

hey all,

ive not been on a while because i've been out all weekend - i've got the minimins app on my phone but my battery died! Had to read up on so much!

Laurenasha - 8 BAGS OF WOTSITS!!?!?!!! What the hell lol, I dont even think I could!! What's done is done though, just gotta be extra good now :p

ErinW - I would bet any money that its the 30 day shred causing the scales to not move. Have you got any clothes that were a little bit too tight before you started dieting? Maybe see if they fit you now?? You might have lost inches and not weight. I went over by 8 points yesterday too :\ I was doing so well, I've been to the pub twice this weekend but I had one diet coke and the rest of the time I had iced water - didnt even have coke because it slows metabolism down, I thought I was being so good! I walked about 8 miles this weekend too. Then it got to saturday night and i polished off a few teacakes and some cadburys fingers. Have done a lot of exercise this weekend (got blisters to prove it!) so not going to beat myself up about it - and you shouldn't either!! I know how disheartening it is to lose so little when you work so hard. But dont give up pet at least your not gaining. If you gave up and pigged out and gained then you'd give up, you've come so far xxxxx

FFS i just typed a post and lost it half way through!! Argh that rags me!!!!

Well girls I am still alive (just about lol) not feeling to bad now, just really really tired!!! Where do I start with you lot!!!

Welcome Tracyjane!!! You have done fantastic soo far!!! keep it up!!!

Lou I love a good old KFC!!! Hard to beat!!! Their gravy is to die for!!!!

Bindi STOP EATING NOW!!!! lmao!! It is not a sin to fall, only to Lye there!!!! And yes i hear you i'm gonna be an angel the rest of the week lol!!! Now take your own advice!!! Eating skinny the rest of the week lol!!!

Erin you have done most of the shred!!! Keep it going, you will be so proud of yourself whenever you finish it!!! Even if you don't lose weight!!! And then when it's done, concentrate on finding the reason why the weights not coming off!!!!

Think i've covered everything!!! Sorry if I missed anyone!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks hun, that's just what I needed to hear. I think being on a diet this long and having so much to lose is driving us all a little crazy! lol. Even though you had those extra 8 points, you should be fine as if you even them out over the week, that's only a point or two extra a day, so well within your normal weekly points. Have you decided what you're gonna do after WI this week? Stick with Discovery, or go back to calorie counting, or something else?

Bindi, we've all had a bad week, I think we all need to draw a line under this week/weekend, calm down, forgive ourselves and wipe the slate clean for this week coming. :)

Also welcome TracyJane_! Hope we haven't disappointed you with our bad behaviour over the last few days, we're normally much better behaved than this! lol.

Lauren, must've posted at nearly the same time! Thanks for that, I'm definitely gonna finish it out, it's scientifically impossible for this to go on forever! lol. I just need to chill out and stop being jealous of other people's weight loss and concentrate on my own efforts! It's mad how much of dieting is a mind game! Glad you are back on track! :)

oh Erin i know!!! We have all been terrible this weekend lmao!!! You said it being on a diet THIS LONG!!! think we should all be really proud of ourselves for sticking with it!!! This is the time it's really gonna happen for all of us!!!

As much as I don't want to believe it, I do think that being on a diet for longer than you did last time is a bigger achievement that losing weight itself. Because it proves that you CAN do it. The longest I've ever been on a diet is about 1 week, I've been doing this one for 11 weeks and 3 days now (not that im counting! lol) and thats a big achievement for me. I turned down a snickers bar today, countless pints of cider, I havent had a normal cup of tea in god knows how long, I've started (and temporarily stopped) running, I've done more exercise in these 2 months than I did in the last 2 years..all of these are little victories for me, baby steps to a better and healthier me - for good.
If we all just took a second to appreciate ourselves for what we've done so far and think of those little changes we've made to make ourselves better and healthier, 8 bags of wotsits, 11 points or a KFC don't seem so bad after all :)

I was in work today at the griddle!!! at 22 degrees the sweat was running down the middle of my boobs (we were sooo busy) And i thought to myself!!! Imagine what you would have been like today if you were still 17stone!!! And I was very pleased with myself!!!!

I want to get to where I want to be!!! And dieting, lossing a stone or two and then stopping and putting it all back on again plus interest isn't going to help me do it!!! So even if i have a bad weekend, or even if i put on a few pounds every so often!! at least i know i'm gonna get their eventually!!!! I am finally gonna see the slim Lauren!!! Oh how I can't wait to meet her lmao xxxxxxxx

This time next year we are gonna be a DAMN sexy bunch! ;D

Hell yeah! Your gonna see me on the front cover of FHM! lol!

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

bloomin well said girls ! we're in for the long haul and i agree we forget that if we go over, have naughty foods or gain weight it not game over we just stay on it and eventually we'll all get there

ooh i think if i ever got to goal i'd be on the cover of FHM with me baps out lol.. (face covered tho lol)

out of interest what idea weight has everyone got? or is your main goal a clothes size etc?

i am 5ft8 and all was been *big boned* i've been told i carry my weight well but really dont know what size i should be ! lol.. i've never been slim even since i was a kid i remember covering my pot belly up LOL..

WI day for me tomorrow, and even tbhough i am expecting another STS ( had a sneek peek yest) after reading your comments i'm not that bothered i/we have a long way to go as long as we stay on tra\ck we'll get there eventually xx

Hiya girls... A lot of reading to catch up on... Sorry I hve nt been on ... Time just went to quick for me this weekend... Well I feel better cause I just ate around me as well... Went in to m&s and ate two of their yummy desserts and 3 creme eggs and 2 pkts of buttons and wait for it only 3 pkts of wotsits... nearly caught up wth u there lauren ... Welcome to all new members ...( I'm just new myself ) bt the girls here mke u feel u r wth gud mates... Thanks girls ... Well it's a monday soo we must get bck on the wagon and keeping going to our goals... Gud luck within wi this week and I will touch base this evening wth u all ... Have a gud day everyone :)) xx

Good morning girls!!!

oh my head doesn't belong on my body lmao!!! I am soo exhausted after the weekend (could barely open my eyes this morning!!!! And my stomach is killing me!!! I know it's my own fault, over indulgence!!!! Makes me wonder how I was able to abuse my body like that before!!! As I would have had a binge once a day of some sort (I really am a comfort eater!!!!

Lou I am not sure where I want to get to yet!! Like you I am 5ft 7 and have always been told I carry my weight well!! The smallest I've ever been was a 12!!!! I was 13 lmao!!! Then I started going with a young fella who FED ME!!! he really was a feeder!! And before i knew it I was 16 and half stone!!! My weight has went up and down since then, never beening lighter than 14stone!!!!

I have put my goal as 10st!!! But not sure if that would suit me or if it would be too skinny for my frame!!! So I think I will just find my ideal weight when I get there!!! Jus have to try it on lmao!!!! xxxx

Yass this is now the binge eaters club lmao!!! Only joking straight back up on that wagon lmao!!! xxxxxxx

Morning all.

Ok so we are all back on track, back on the wagon to slimville. After me eating everything in sight last night I made a pot of 0pp soup for today lmao to try and compensate. Havent even attempted to add up the pp yesterday so am just gonna forget about it and move on.
Just back from a lovely brisk hour walk pushing the buggy so am wrecked. Am hoping for a loss this week but sure am just gonna have to wait and see, as someone said there will be wks where we lose, gain or sts, we are in it for the long term and am very happy with my 23lb loss in 9 weeks
On the ww scales my goal comes up as 10st10. Im a little over 3 stone off that goal now. I was 10st7 for my wedding 8 years ago and that was slim enough for me so I think Im going to aim for the 10st10 to try and get my gold membership but realistically I would be more than happy if my weight sat at around 11st7, think it would be more maintainable at that. Tried on some of my summer tops yesterday trying to find something to put on and they were all too big around my shoulder and bust (norm would have to buy bigger size for the boobs) so think I will need to do a bit of a cleanout, its a great feeling, though dont know what Im gonna wear cos I refuse to buy new clothes til I lose more weight.
Have a good day everyone x

Hi
Fancy a chicken curry tonight for dinner, can anyone recommend a nice curry sauce thats good on pp too? Havent had a curry since before starting ww. Couldnt be bothered making one from scratch.

Thx

Bindi dragon brand is lovely!!! It comes in a tub and you just mix it with water!!! Not sure how many points are in it though!!! but don't think it's high!!! I am gonna make myself a chicken curry at work today!!! My scales haven't went up after my weekend binge (in fact they are down 1lb) Need 3 more lb to get my 2stone so really gonna try and work my butt off this week!!!

All my cloths are hanging on me!!! But like wise I will not buy any new cloths till I've more weight off!! Will just have to invest in a belt lmao!!!

Has anyone else noticed that there are days when they are hungrier than others!!! I had 2 large bannana's for breakfast and my mummy is already rumbling!! I usually only have 1 bannana for breakfast and that does me to 3 oclock!!! But I am starving today!!!!

Back