ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Hmm, just about a 1lb loss for me this week. It's just under, but I'm going to count it as one!

bloomin well said girls ! we're in for the long haul and i agree we forget that if we go over, have naughty foods or gain weight it not game over we just stay on it and eventually we'll all get there

ooh i think if i ever got to goal i'd be on the cover of FHM with me baps out lol.. (face covered tho lol)

out of interest what idea weight has everyone got? or is your main goal a clothes size etc?

i am 5ft8 and all was been *big boned* i've been told i carry my weight well but really dont know what size i should be ! lol.. i've never been slim even since i was a kid i remember covering my pot belly up LOL..

WI day for me tomorrow, and even tbhough i am expecting another STS ( had a sneek peek yest) after reading your comments i'm not that bothered i/we have a long way to go as long as we stay on tra\ck we'll get there eventually xx
Originally I would have settled for 'not being fat'.. but then I wanted to get to 10 stone/a size 10, but now I reckon since I've put so much into this and it's gonna take so long, I'd like to lose enough fat so that you can see a little muscle definition on my belly, etc. It sounds insane to even admit it, but hell, if it takes me two years, I'm going to get there!

Fingers are crossed for your WI tomorrow!

very good Erin 1lb is better than nothing xxxx
IT is indeed! Back up to 24 points on the old style WW this week, can't be doing with starving myself anymore, it's just gonna make me binge, or kill someone! lol. Hope you continue to show a loss for WI! :)

Mum took me shopping this morning, I kept saying 'I like this, I like that...' she offered to buy me all of it and I turned it down. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME! lol.... I figured that theres no point because I aim to not fit into size 18 this time next month, I'm still wearing all my dark winter clothes and a couple of things I have from last summer but until I'm down to a 14 I'm not buying anything new.

ErinW - Well done on 1lb loss :D how much longer have you got of the 30 day shred? Maybe try doing another 18p week after doing the 30 day shred and see if you lose more. I thought this Gillian chick said you can lose like 20lb doing it?!!! I'd like to give her a swift kick in the minge for lying!
My WI is tomorrow morning, dont think the loss is going to be as much as I thought it would. I'm debating doing another 18p week or for just few more days - and this time doing it properly!! And then doing the 24p, but would I be wrecking myself if I did it for longer?

erin well done on the 1lb jun thats fab !hope everyone is doing well and lauren your mummy's rumbling nearly made me pee myself LOL.my OH is home soon and going to make us a nice chicken with roast veg dinner fingers crossed for WI tomorrow !!

Hi all,
Erin - well done on your 1lb loss, going in the right direction.
Laurenasha - my mummy lmao was same yesterday jsut couldnt satisfy it, you know when you fancy something but you dont know what, then you eat something and then think to yourself that wasnt what I wanted and eat something else and so on. Thats the way I was all day yesterday. Was really hungry after my walk this morn and ended up having 3 wholegrain bread toasted with 2 laughing cow triangles 8pp in total. Normally have 2 bread and banana for 5pp or porridge for 3pp so my pp arent very plentiful today. Ended up getting tesco healthy living tikka masala sauce, its 11pp for 500g and tastes lovely. Dinner is high pp tonight as Im having half jar of the sauce with 4pp chicken and pilau rice 5pp. Have it cooked already and am just dying for it, yum.
May try get out walking again tonight to avoid eating as I will have little or no pp left for today

hello ladies, is it ok if i join you..Am on my first week of propoints and so far am loving it. Was on sw but found it very restricting and didn't fit in with my life and family.
I am on 46 pp a day and am planning on starting to walk more this week.

Hi Trish10, welcome aboard, the more the merrier. Well done on you 30lb loss to date

hi trisha and welcome.. also well done on your 30lb so far xx PP is brill hun hope you enjoy it xxx

Trisha,
Theres great support on this thread so feel free to bombard us with questions you may have.

Thanks guys! :)

Welcome Trisha! :)

Level 2 of the 30 Day Shred = complete. On to Level 3 (ARGH!!) tomorrow! Can't believe I've stuck with it this far!

Evening
ladies im waiting for my butternut squash chips to cook im gonna eat my own hand if they done hurry up i feel starving today for some reason,hope everyone is well xx

BNS chips are lovely!!!

Well done Erin! Dont think I could have done that well sticking to it for so long, seriously well done! Have you looked at L3 yet?

Welcome traceyjane :)

Just found out im off to Norway to see friends in the summer for a few days so got something to work towards! Going to be swimming in their lake, gotta get to at least a size 14 by then - got 4 months....
Also got a pair of proper running shoes today, very cushiony :) just waiting a few more days to rest my leg and then I'll be back out there.

Just had a massive bowl of icecream. What a numpty :( Had bran flakes for breakfast, salad pitta bread for lunch and a quorn thai curry for dinner. Think im going to go on the exercise bike tonight to work off a bit, its been a while since I used it.

Declaration !!

Right girls i'm writing this down so you can all shoot me if i fail.. but after weigh in tomorrow whether it is a loss, gain or sts i am having a 100% week..

I am going to:
Drink 2ltr a day
Have at least 5 cups of green tea
Track everything
do some kind of exercise
limit carbs and will not snack on crap..

who's with me for a 100% week ..

Me! I'll do exactly the same x x x

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

Thanks! Don't think you should stick to 18 points for more than a week though, it's only meant for a kick start and you wouldn't be getting enough and may go into starvation mode if you start doing exercise and sticking with it longer than a week! Are you gonna start C25K from the beginning again? I just watched Level 3 there, looks f**king INTENSE!! lol. Gonna have to modify loads to the beginner level, I think! But I CAN DO IT! ;D

I've never had the BNS chips, must try them some time. I'm waiting for my roast potatoes and squash in the oven, gonna have them with broccoli, carrots, gravy & ketchup! Then a Milky Way for dessert, yummy! Just having a cup of green tea while I wait!

I'm also going for a 100% week! Except I've been previously limiting my carbs and it's killing me and not making any difference, but I will try to up my water content, snack less and stay within my 24 daily points!

Evening girls and welcome to new ones xx

Hav'nt posted for a bit but just trying to catch up x lots missed !
Im up for a 100 % week got to otherwise I'll be so sorry :-(

Back