ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Erin? You still alive? Lol well done! How hard is it, really? Out of 10? I'm not going to buy it if its any higher than 8 lol.
Had my 2ltrs of water today, I'm on my 4th green tea, I've eaten all my points but have had a few carbs, had 2 slices of bread for lunch, that was all I was planning on having but the beckoning of pasta was too much when dinnertime came! Still, I had the smallest serving - only 50g.

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

Thanks guys! :D

Haha, well the first couple of days you start each level are hard, so they probably all start out at an 8 or 9, but as you keep doing them I'd say they drop down to a 5, maybe? I don't push myself too far, I mean I am gasping for breath at times and my muscles burn, but I modify about 30% of the moves to beginners level to make it so I can do a circuit without stopping, rather than pushing on with the 'hard-ass' version of the move and then dying halfway through! lol. I'm not doing everything perfectly by any stretch of the imagination, but I think it's better than not doing it at all! I think you can find the whole thing on YouTube so you wouldn't have to buy it!

Does anyone have any idea how many pp are in a panini??? Was right and good at the party only had a coffee and half a panini!!! Had 24pp left for the day which i'm sure will cover it but would like to have something light before bed!!!

my scales are only showing a 1lb loss atm!!! dear lord what is the crack with the yo-yoing!!! so i honestly do not have a clue what the scales are gonna say now on thursday evening!!!

Been a good two days on plan and enjoying the freedom of choice. Walked for 50 mins in total today and walked for 50 mins yesterday. But am back to work in the morning and that's when I really struggle cause I work in a chippy!

Trisha join the club!!! I work in a chip shop to!!! I don't really find it that big of a problem though as long as i keep busy and am well fed with healthier options!!! I always take fruit into work with me and sometimes i take in rice or make myself up a big salad!!!! i love pro points too!!! It's great that there is NOTHING that you can't have (as long as it's pointed and in moderation!!!!)

where are all the girls tonight lol!!! ok so i put it down as 5pp for half the panini, 6pp for the cheese and 2pp for the ham!!! what's this sound like to you lot!!!

Really proud of myself though as i was handed a BIG cupcake at the start of the party and handed it to my OH and when the cake was passed around it looked delish, but i ran outside quickly to have a smoke while they were eating it and left the OH in charge of the boys lol!!! Was also offered more cake and wine/beer back at their house after the party which i also kindly refused!!! So i think that is all something to be proud of!! (oh and the little girls mum owns a bakery, thats why there was so much cakes lol)

my scales are definitally only showing 1lb down this week!!! So am just gonna get it into my head that that's all i'm losing!!! Which after the weekend i had i suppose that's a good enough loss!!!! So here's to a 100% week (which includes my birthday lol) and hopefully i will get my 2stone the week after!!! Oh dear lord it feels like i've been working on this one for ever, but it's my own fault i suppose!!!!

lauren hun i replied to your post about the panini on the other thread, quite surprisingly a ham and cheese panini from cafe nero or starbucks was only 11PP !!!! so half just count half.. or if your not sure use 11.. but it's quite low hun.. i'll be looking for these when i am out next lol

morning girls. was up at crak if bird sh1t this morning with my lad.. he seems to be waking up earlier and earlier !

work today already had my breakfast ( warburtons fruity t cake = 4PP ) and they are lush.. so started better than normal as i have a tendancy to miss breakfast when i have work !

has anyone got any nice plans for today.

Aw on the exercise front i have taken the dog for a long walk for the last 2 night.. will keep that up this week and see if it helps for next weeks weigh in..

aw that's great Lou I counted it as 13pp so i had it well covered then!!! Am back at work this afternoon too!! It is a really miserable day here so i don't feel to bad about having to go to work!!!! had 2 not so good days this week!!!

Just made a lovely ham salad!!! Yum yum, just waiting for the potatoes to boil now for it and then we are good to go!! Only problem is it just leaves me with 11pp for the rest of the day!!! So gonna have to make sure i'm well prepared for work this afternoon!!!!

Mmm ham salad is one of my faves. I have branston pickle and a little bit of LF cheese and wolf it down.... ah am hungry now LOL

Off to subway at lunch for my salad bowl.. delish xxx

afternoon ladies :)

hows everyone doing today? eating skinny I hope!

I had a good day yesterday, had 4 cups of green tea in addition to 2ltrs of water, done my exercise for the day, had a few carbs but will tone that down today.

Have only been up an hour - majorly overslept lol, its good because I can eat my points up in 2 meals rather than 3 :D it does make it easier!

how many pp are in a subway salad bowl Lou??? Just had my salad and i'm stuffed, was really nice!!! Couldn't afford the LF cheese as i was budgeting and tesco's cheese was only £2 for a big block, but i only had a little!!! Got tesco's LF coleslaw though and for 100grams is 6pp and it's lovely!!! (everything in the trolly yesterday was tesco's branded lmao)

Partner said his was lovely too and i think I have enough left to make another salad tomorrow to use it all up (dear lord i can't wait to Friday to get paid, car needs diesel too and I honestly don't have the money to put in it!!! Gonna have to borrow a few £'s off mum so i can get WI tomor)

Not gonna have a treat tomor night, can't afford a chinese and it's my birthday on tuesday(hopefully i get a few £'s for that lol) so many have 1 then!!! I want to have a great this week!!! Want to see more coming off than 1-2lb or i'll be at this forever!!!

Wildtrapeze - Would love a sleep on, but with 3 small children its doesnt happen very often. I tend to get my lie on on a Sat morn and love when I miss breakfast and can have a nice lunch and maybe chinese that night for same pp.
Have my weigh in tonight and I think Im up (sneak peak at my scales says so) but hey if I am Ive had a good loss so far and am really proud of sticking to it 100% so far. Im just hungry all the time lately dont know whats wrong with me. Gonna work out what Im having for dinner after my weigh in...not sure what I fancy though.
On the green tea front, omg Im drinking 5-6 if not more cups a day, the one with the lemon, I love it. Bought the one with cranberry the other day, its drinkable but very sweet. Havent gotten out for walk today as its lashing rain here but have been good and only had 2 toast with banana so far, just need to keep away from the food presses for the rest of the day lmao.
Might copy Laurenasha and have a ham salad for lunch.

hows everyone doing today? eating skinny I hope!

I had a good day yesterday, had 4 cups of green tea in addition to 2ltrs of water,

Eating skinny today Sherry 100%, haven't had much green tea since friday!!! Resolution for next week is to start drinking it again, and the water has been low too!!! Have went back to my old habbits with coffee (although i've only had 2 cups today) so gonna have to give myself a kick up the bum on with that one!!!!

Bindi my ham salad was gorgeous, a lovely change!! Does anyone know if baby beetroot is 0pp!! It says beetroot is in the book but not sure if baby beetroot is the same (is only 24cal for 100grams) i only had 1 in my salad so doubt it would make much difference but would like to know for future reference lol!!!

In my salad i had lettuce, ham, cheese, mashed potatoes, coleslaw and a baby beetroot and 1 boiled egg!!! Yummy!!!!

Sounds yummy Laurenasha, I would point the baby beetroot as 0pp. Will have to pop to the shops for bag of lettuce, the bag in the fridge the last week has seen better days. Might get myself a choc treat when Im there to have after my weigh in, in case Im down but have a feeling I will be feeding it to the children later.

hi all yes lauren all beetoot is 0 as it counts to your 5 a day ! Mmmm i lurve ham and egg salads !!

My subway salad is only 4 PP.. i dont get any cheese and have the turkey ham one with honey and mustard sauce Luvely.. if i get the tuna one ( it is still light) i point it at 5 meal deal £3.79 including walkers baked crisps ( 3pp) and a large diet coke fills me right up !

ah and os, i haven't guessed i calculated it online with the NA value with WW calculator as you can never be too careful with shops !!

oh Bindi i feed my children the stuff i don't want to eat to lol!! My little one had my mothers day cookie last week and the boys demolished an easter egg between them one day when i though i was gonna scoff it down lmao!!!

aw Lou the salads sounds lovely!!! Must remember about them the next day i'm down the town and fancy something to eat!!!

Am off to work now and really can't be bothered with it (it's always the same sh*t different day) really must start having a look at the local job centre to see if there is anything else about ( i hate working with food)

Back