ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Just had a vegetable pizza pitta for lunch, wholemeal pitta tomato puree shredded courgette peppers garlic tomato and thin mozerella. Bloody lovely! And just finished it off with a pink & white that I microwaved. Yum!

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

Sounds lovely sherry!!! I am never that inventive with food!!! Gonna have a good read through my folder this week and have a look round for some tasty ideas!!!!

ooh reminds me i made a tortilla pizza the other day and it was lush WW wrap (3pp) grilled on one side.. with tomato puree and water, LF cheese, Thin Ham, and red onion, grilled again and lush for 5PP... and more than enough.. give them a go lauren the kids will love helpng you make them and you save cash and points xx

That sounds really nice actually might try that one tomorrow!
I'm going to try and get some shirataki noodles tomorrow, there a carb free noodle alternative you just use them like spaghetti or noodles etc but they are 100% fibre. Made from yams I think.
And I'm just attempting to make some home made veggie jelly now, with vege gel. Watch this space lol

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

I'm looking forward to my pitta breads with Quorn chicken nuggets, lettuce and garlic mayo after the Shred! Mmmm.

mmm i've tried quorn a few times all with the same results ( ended up in the bin) must try some different ones tho..

We are having meditarreanan chicken with roast veg tonight YUM

and just bough a biggest workout dvd from play for £4 bargains.. will give it a go !

Try a Quorn product that isn't plain, like a Southern Fried Chicken version, or nuggets, etc. and have them with a sauce/something else and you won't even notice, but the points are much lower!

Argh! Skinned my forearm/elbow doing plank push-ups. :( Off for a wash & tea!

even if I wasnt a veggie, I'd eat quorn. My OH has converted even though he isnt a veggie. I absolutely love it! I'm not too much of a fan of the mince unless its in spag bol. My mum cooked it once to have in taco's but it was plain and that ended up in the bin! I'm sure if you was given some quorn chicken in a curry you wouldnt notice too much of a difference. I think the sandwich fillers - like the fake chicken roll and ham are RANK though!!

Veggie jelly was a success! First time I've had jelly in years!

Good evening girls!!! Been as good as gold today and still have 8pp left!!! Just had a bowl of soup 3pp at tea time!!! Was still stuffed from lunch lol!!! Weighed myself tonight when i got home from work (same out fit and same time as WI tomorrow) and am only showing a 1lb loss!! A bit gutted tbh but i know i've only myself to blame!!! Gonna really have to get my head in the right frame of mind for next week!!!

Have serious pains in my belly this evening!!!!! (am hoping I poop 2 or 3lb before lmao )

Hello ladies! Long time! Just thought I'd pop back and say hi. I almost feel like a bit of an imposter now I'm not doing WW anymore but I miss the chat here so can I stay please?

The gym and personal trainer is going great. I'm feeling so much fitter and I like the diet plan the trainer has given me too. Only thing is I'm not allowed to weigh myself so have no clue about how much I weigh :s

Just wanted to say I'm so impressed that you two work in chippies and don't gorge on them everynight. I worked in one for about two months when I was a lass and loved those freebies!

Hi all,
Was down .5lb tonight. Happy with that as I sts on my own scales. Big time back on track tomorrow, writing everything down and am gonna try and stop spending so many of my pp on snacks. Ive noticed I snack quite a bit although they are on cereal bars and lite crisps they are still snacks all the same and thats what has me overweight to start with. Giving myself a break from the walking tonight. Told leader I was hungry a lot of the time and she said to go thru the books again for all the filling foods and make sure I fill up on them. Just noticed Im due totm next week so maybe thats why Im eating everything.
So am aiming for a 100% week and a 2lb loss next week.
The 5-6 cups of green tea that I drank every day hasnt seemed to do much for me this week...lmao

Welcome back Chika!! Glad your back on track again!!! One question, are you not allowed to weigh yourself EVER!!! Or is it like just once a month???

Well done on the loss Bindi!!! We were always told that snacking (on good things) is good when dieting as it helps keep your metabolizm burning!!!! but maybe only 1 or 2 a day!!!! I'm with your for a 100% week!! Really need a good kick start again!!!! just had 2 slices of toast with WW jam 6pp and a coffee 1pp so i now have 1pp left for the day!! And i would like to munch!!! Gonna try and resist though!!! xxxx

Yes, 100% for us this week. Have no plans for the weekend except lunch out on Sunday but will go for best option on the menu. Will prob use some of my weeklies for it but am gonna try and not use all them for the week.

BTW Laurenasha, you must have the longest signature on minimins rofl!

Hi everyone well done on your loss bindi im dreading easter im gonna make my kids take there eggs and put them in there rooms lol

Thx Tracyjane
Ah would ya stop, my kids have accumulated 3 each so far and they are sitting on the kitchen counter begging me to eat them. Will have to find a hiding place.

yep bindi you should find a hiding place asap!!! Yeah i know my signature is a world record!!! but it's my little way of showing how i'm doing lol!!!

Thanks Lauren, I can weigh myself once a month with the trainer. Its tough. She said that due to the intense weigh training I'm doing my weight might stay the same for a little while which would be disheartening. She's taken a million and one before and after pictures though so hopefully there should be a difference in two weeks... Fingers crossed!

Haha yh im deffo gonna get the kids to hide them in there rooms but its the morrisons hot cross bun adverts that are getting me i love them i used to eat 3 on the trot and think nothing of it

oh wow chika!!! I weigh myself everyday at home lmao couldn't imagine doing it once a month!!! lol!!! pity you couldn't keep pro points up!!! You done soo well in your first 2 weeks!!! Whats your diet like now???

Back