ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

tracy i am a hot cross bun virgin lmao so at least that's 1 thing that won't tempt me!!! Although i might share half an egg with the OH!!! Can't deprive ourselves all together!!!!

Also a hot cross bun virgin! Lol - can't stand anything with currents or sultanas in. Bluergh!
Welcome back choos! Well done on sticking to getting fit though!
Binding also well done on ur loss, its a step in the right direction xxxx

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

I liked propoints but I often spent all my points on rubbish instead of proper food. That combined with a chat to my PT who has the most incredible body I have ever seen made me switch. I now eat lots of fresh stuff, chicken, veg, eggs, oatmeal, salads, fish etc. The usual healthy stuff and lots of protein shakes which I love! I must point it up and see how it compares...

Evening Girls x

Well done Lou nd Bindi on your weight losses xx

Hi Chika glad your back love reading ur Blog --- good luck with your new eating plan x

Be keeping me fingers x for ya tomorrow Lauranasha and ne one else who got weigh in xx good luck

Not been very good this week !! Bindi I'm also snacking too much need to snack on fruit more !! Gonna try to rain it in by Friday-- it'll be a miracle if I don't gain :-(

cough cough -I was just wondering if I can join this thread? I'm joining ww tomorrow night after 2 months of Exante....so umm, hi xo

Hi all, iv had a nightmare wk with all 6 kids being ill at some point and the otherhalf being at work all the time just made it worse! Lol I don't do sick!!
Wildtrapeze I'm doing the race for life this yr again, I signed up a couple of months ago. Dunno if I'm gonna be able to jog it all tho. My ww leader is having a barbecue back at hers for us all afterwards tho so iv got some incentive to finish quick lol
It's my wi today and I'm dreading it :-/ I haven't done very well at all because of being stuck in the house.

Hadl86 welcome, course you can join! X

Been up since 6am to go for a jog, 6am! Someone slap me lol

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

oh dear lord i feel like i've been hit by a bus!!!! Woke up this morning feeling like sh*t!!! think the OH left the heating on half the night and it left me feeling pukey!!! Went to bed early last night to resist the temptation of munchies!!!

Am feeling really disheartened now that i'm not gonna lose this week!!! Am thinking atm what's the point??? but i'm gonna fight it and stay on track!!!!

Good luck for WI today alona!! Make sure you pop back and let us know how you got on!!!

And welcome hadl86!!! I love pro points, hope you love it too!!! xxxx

* Hanging my head in shame !! *:wave_cry:

yesterday started well, then i got home ! ( things with my Dp are a little strained at the moment)

He said he wanted to go out for tea ( the chicken breasts i had got out were also off - email to asda about them:mad:) anyway. so after alot of umming and arrhing and him saying i never want to do anything anymore !!we went..

Good intentions.. then cue another argument cos i couldn't decide what to get, Jack was kicking off cos he was tired and DP decided he didn't like the pub as it was very busy... seriously i could have had a meltdown trying not to flip..

then to top it off i had a burger !!! I have used all but 14 of my weeklies.:eek:. feel rubbish and really stressing out about nothing really .... * i wonder if TOTM is next week* cos i could murder someone today.. so girls my 100% didn't lasted long !!

Bindi well done on your loss..

and Mmm hot cross buns toasted are FAB

welcome newbies i have missed xxxxx

Believe me you aren't the only one making a hash of it
I totally feel am letting my leader down too she is so lovely:break_diet::sigh:

Oh Lou i know how you feel!!! I feel like i have pms the last few days!!! I am so crabbit i could thump someone!!! Things with the OH are abit strained too!! Probably my fault (i go into myself when i'm feeling low and he always gets the cold shoulder) I'm wondering if i have a touch of depression starting again!!! i have been 100% for 5 days and my scales have not moved down AT ALL!!! i usually lose something after a few days of being good, so i don't understand it this week!!!

The OH's brother is having a party on easter sunday night and i don't want to go!!! I told him today that I might drive as it's 17miles away!!! he said are you sick lmao!!! I've just had so many naughty weekends lately that i really want to try and be good (even if it makes me look anti-social) but i know what i'm like at a house party!!! There is no pub measures, no closing time and i do not know when to stop lmao!!!

I'm working this saturday night so at least that keeps me in this weekend!!!! Am gonna try and have 100% weekend this week as it's my worst time of the week!!!

Mazie what has your losses/gains been like??? I've just been losing 1 or 2lb a week!! But i have so much to lose it's gonna take me 70 weeks at this rate lmao!!! I know i've still been losing but i want to be losing more!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks girls, I'm gonna have a good rest of the week though and see if i can undo the damage !

I ordered a biggest loser dvd so hopefully that will arrive in the next few days and i can get some activity points back!..

I once watched a programme about dieting lauren and as your body is changing and your restricting the foods it once took for granted it can trigger depression.. just ride it out and it will pass hun.. hope your weekend works out well i know what you mean about house party's tho !

xxxxxxx

mega more than that

Laura-:confused:Am such a total fool-bmi of about 49 I think so mega loads to lose.
joined WW in Dec and got the bruises to prove it when I fell off that wagon
rejoined a couple of weeks ago and trying so hard -leader is so lovely:sigh:

Chin up ladies! Miserable weather is back and that doesn't help us feeling like crap too. Everyone has done so well so far you should all be proud of yourselves. Even if you've fallen off the wagon 100000 times before, the point is that you keep getting back on it and your not running away altogether. The only person you can let down is yourself, don't worry about your leader Maizie - im sure she's happier that you've come back and joined than anything else. As long as we TRY and we do our best what else can we do???
Lou* its not the end of the world, you gave it ago - just try again tomorrow.
Its not going to be plain sailing the whole way through, theres always going to be some crap that comes along. But the more we try, the stronger we get

xxxxx

Well done alona thats brilliant! How much have you got left to lose?

I did my W1D2 again this morning, ws up at 6am to do it! Dedication!
Am going into town today to see if I can get some shirayaki noodles, if not then some courgette because you can make noodles from them too if you shred it and leave it in brine till they crispen up. Determined to lower my carbs more.

Congrat Alona, that is a brilliant loss!!! How much have you lost now, and in how long??? xxxx

Mazie stick with us and stick to it this time!!! We are here for your triumphs and your bruises lmao xxxx

Aw I hope it passes soon Lou!!! Or me and the OH will be in seperate beds lmao!!!! I know it's a tough time on all the family when we are dieting!!! The rest of them really get the blunt of it!!! And i put them off doing things that involve being tempted by bad food!!! Lmao!!!! xxxx Gonna have to get my head in sync to give the partner a bit of attention tonight that he's been deprived of lately (if you know what i mean lmao!!!)

Back